AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

View Poll Results: Favourite F/sn Character Poll (Multiple Choice allowed!)
Emiya Kiritsugu 52 5.36%
Emiya Shirou 190 19.59%
Saber 577 59.48%
Tohsaka Rin 477 49.18%
Archer 443 45.67%
Ilyasviel "Ilya" von Einzbern 229 23.61%
Berzerker 31 3.20%
Matou Sakura 121 12.47%
Matou Shinji 13 1.34%
Rider 197 20.31%
Kuzuki Souichirou 17 1.75%
Caster 85 8.76%
Assassin 112 11.55%
Kotomine Kirei 38 3.92%
Lancer 124 12.78%
Gilgamesh 165 17.01%
Fuji Nee (Fujimura Taiga) 65 6.70%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 970. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2007-01-16, 05:48   Link #141
Keimaru
Kei ^_^

Send a message via AIM to Keimaru Send a message via MSN to Keimaru
yeah Saber FTW
Keimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-16, 08:29   Link #142
Skeithis
Von Einzbern

Send a message via MSN to Skeithis
Wait a moment. Why has Archer so many votes?
Even that drunken irish shorthair is better =(

*voted for gil , saber and sakura*
Skeithis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-16, 14:06   Link #143
mlai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeithis View Post
Wait a moment. Why has Archer so many votes?
GAR factor.
mlai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-16, 16:49   Link #144
HurricaneHige
Uguu~

Saber +1
<3 Saber
Old 2007-02-10, 20:32   Link #145
BlackIce'd
~CopyPasta!~

Send a message via MSN to BlackIce'd
CHARACTER BASHING TIME!!!!

Meh. Saber is SOOO Pasé... It would be obvious that she'd be popular being the main character in the animé. That's why I prefer the game(Haven't played it yet, waiting for English translation), where Saber is a secondary character as the other folks.

Then, Rin. What's so interesting? She gets PWNED hard At the last part of the animé, maybe the only part that interesting and she was protagonizing it... (Or perhaps the scene at the abandoned house in Berserker's Act...)

Archer. Shirou from the Future, He kicked Berserker five times (Or four?) Asides from having the knowledge of the future of what would happen and HOW EXACTLY to motivate his past self to do as he wanted, and his UBW, he has nothing more interesting.

I won't go into the Ilya territory, since I really can't say something that would hurt someone's feelings (At least more than what I already did...). It's just that her childish attitude (She's supposed to be older than Shirou for goodness' sake!) isn't what I'd expect from a girl that has seen a lot of deaths.

Shirou? He gets everything he knows from getting his butt kicked around by Saber (I really can't understand how a person can improve that way in sword-fighting without having a BASE idea of how it goes...) and suggestive comments by Archer (Already commented on that before.).

Sakura....Well. Her naivety persona really gets on my nerves. Only in Heaven's feel does she really make an achievement in calling my attention. And, of course by resigning her Command Spells to her "brother".

Gilgamesh. COME ON! He gets PWNED by a freaking SCABBARD! How pitiful is that? Even though his Gate of Babylon is pretty cool AND he whipes the floor with Shirou and Saber together....

Taiga...No. No bad comments, but strange as hell!

I join the lynching Shinji team. Where do I apply?

CHARACTER BASHING ENDS HERE!!!

Suichirou might be the only Master that can really fight on his own, even without counting Caster's little help with hardening his fists. I didn't vote him though. Dunno why...

Caster, or should I say, Medea? The only part I really feel sorry for her is when she does ABSOLUTELY nothing while Assassin and Suichirou do all the work, and when she gets pwned by Gil. She didn't deserve that, since the trio had worked hard to get to that point for suddenly from out-of-nowhere, Gil appeared and SERIOUSLY overpowered them. No fair.

And finally, Rider. What can I say? She only lost for two reasons: SHINJI IS THE SORRIEST (Doesn't exist, but it is fitting!) MASTER THAT EVER EXISTED, since he couldn't give ANY mana to her, therefor, severely relenting her power. And the other reason, Have you ever seen her use her Breaker Gorgon Phantasm in the animé? As far as I know, she used them on Berserker and PWNED him without even sweating!

Sorry if you felt bad, annoyed or insulted in any way while you read this, but I had to get it off my chest, and this was the best place for.
BlackIce'd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-10, 21:52   Link #146
Demongod86
Gundam Boobs and Boom FTW

I do agree with the analysis on Rider. If you think Saber got the shaft...give Rider a good master and well...GFG anybody. She'd ninja them 20 times over!
Old 2007-02-10, 22:06   Link #147
BlackIce'd
~CopyPasta!~

Why ninja them? Simply go to the basics. She'd give them the Evil Eye, without the blindfold, of course. That's a sure recipe for PWNING EVERYONE!
Old 2007-02-10, 22:10   Link #148
Demongod86

Servants are immune to that aren't they? Otherwise, she would have done it to Saber.
Old 2007-02-10, 22:15   Link #149
BlackIce'd
~CopyPasta!~

Actually, they AREN'T immune to that. Proof of that is this image.

Spoiler for Watch it! This is an interesting fight!:

PSo you have any idea how was the code for thumbnailing?

EDIT: One more reason to be a Rider fan!!!

Type-Moon has announced the winners of the 2nd character popularity poll.
1. Saber
2. Tohsaka Rin
3. Archer
4. Rider
5. Matou Sakura
6. Lancer
7. Karen Ortensia (Hollow/Ataraxia)
8. Illyasviel von Einzbern
9. Bazette Fraga Makremitz (Hollow/Ataraxia)
10. Caster

Last edited by BlackIce'd; 2007-02-10 at 23:20.
Old 2007-02-11, 14:09   Link #150
Demongod86

Well if she did that to Saber, we wouldn't have much of an anime now would we...though she shoulda just done it to Shinji =X
Old 2007-02-11, 16:36   Link #151
anselfir
Style Über Alles

i dont really care about rider, caster, or the loli because their characters were nto done well in teh anime. this is judging from their presentation in the show, of which only a portion is screentime related.
Old 2007-02-12, 23:34   Link #152
capture
Saber's Husband XD

Send a message via Yahoo to capture
Quote:
Originally Posted by anselfir View Post
i dont really care about rider, caster, or the loli because their characters were not done well in the anime. this is judging from their presentation in the show, of which only a portion is screentime related.
Agree ....
but the loli is definitely kawaii!!! I mean Illyasviel.......
Old 2007-02-17, 23:33   Link #153
Rin_Tohsaka

Rin,illya,and saber are tops on the favorites lists
Rin_Tohsaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-18, 01:45   Link #154
Demongod86

Quote:
Originally Posted by anselfir View Post
i dont really care about rider, caster, or the loli because their characters were nto done well in teh anime. this is judging from their presentation in the show, of which only a portion is screentime related.
Yes, but you are assuming the anime was done perfectly if you're going to judge them that way, and it certainly wasn't.

I mean 75% of the stuff we know about the servants comes from outside info rather than watching the anime...the only thing we saw about Rider in the anime was that she was hott as hell and had this ninja-ey style of fighting and got completely shafted by a master, and well, Caster, she was just an antagonistic bitch with an obsession for Kuzuki.

But when we get some outside info, we like them a lot more.
Old 2007-02-18, 11:37   Link #155
BlackIce'd
~CopyPasta!~

Can't agree with you more. And after some research I came to like more Heaven's Feel scenario in comparison to Stay Night. At least the characters are better developed. And we see more new characters such as Dark Saber and Dark Sakura. And a lot more.

I hope they make THAT scenario in animé instead of Hollow Ataraxia. I haven't read much about HA, but I'll try to.
Old 2007-03-16, 18:12   Link #156
snisni

Saber, Archer and the last one Sakura.
I just love their personality.
snisni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-19, 10:46   Link #157
shiro83

Saber and Rin.
Unbeatable.
shiro83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-19, 21:43   Link #158
kamikazex

seriously. how can you beat saber or rin
kamikazex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-20, 20:52   Link #159
Demongod86

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamikazex View Post
seriously. how can you beat saber or rin
With a 5'7" lavender-haired goddess with a 36DD cup size and hair length longer than her height, that's how.
Old 2007-03-27, 16:36   Link #160
Suiton!
Akabane ftmfw!

# Well for me its Gilgamesh hands down. A hell load of skills, and a hell load of weapons, and extremely talented. And the winner of the previous holy grail (as I remember), I think he was by far the strongest one. I didn't really liked how saber beat him, doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but good must win thats the lame rule of media. Plus he's like a historical icon, he is not the 1st king as he stated, he's the 5th one (as I read). He's the oldest servant, from a mighty civilization (uruk/babylon). Gilgamesh ftw!

# My second choice would be Archer, I love that guy, he kept hiding his power, and he had a lot. And he sacrificed to save the others. And he kicked berserker's ass (well for a while). He's rational, and the most adult-ish of the servants.

# My third choice would be Rider, because she's amazing, the most character that took my attention, she's very dark and depressed, she was controlled by a loser. She in my opinion has the second most strongest technique (after gilga). And she's the reason I hated saber AS HELL.Man I had hoped she had a fight with gilgamesh oh well. Her burst (like she said) no other servant can stop and thats pretty much true, what seemed to me was that she was not that interested in the whole thing, she looked spaced out thru the whole holy grail thing (I bet she had a brutally depressing history). If she was more interested and determined, and had a normal master she would've kicked serious ass. + she has kick ass hair, and overall appearance (had to say it).

# Oh man I can't believe I forgot Assassin, this is like my 9th edit (since I watched the anime long ago). Assassin also comes at the top of my list. Basically any one with long katana gets my upmost respect. Plus he's the most masterful weapon wielder thru the whole anime. And he's hiken tsubame gaeshi is uber.

PS: Saber sucks. oh and lancer was great too.

Last edited by Suiton!; 2007-03-27 at 16:57.
Suiton! is offline   Reply With Quote