Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-06-19, 20:24   Link #1
mayukhers112
Mahou Shonen

Tenshi no Shippo Chu!

So, with the original Tenshi no Shippo series being released, why not talk about the sequel? hehe, so, how is the sequel, Tenshi no Shippo Chu! ? I've heard from jascii it's better than the original.... So, anyone want to talk/express their opinion on this series?
Old 2004-06-19, 21:20   Link #2
Perdita
Onii-sama daisuki!

Ahhh.... something to my liking

Well, I was one of the people that helped in subbing it, and believe me, it was well worth the effort in subbing it.

I know very well that it isn't for everyone (some people need their violence and gore), but I'll leave it at that. I also liked how it was so retrospective and thoughtful.

Being a Tenshi no Shippo fan, I think this was a very good sequel.

- Perdita
Old 2004-06-20, 03:37   Link #3
Saber
イバー

Perdita, there'll be a third season right? (I liked Sisiter Princess a lot too).
Actually, i did enjoy the series, especially the ED, boy, that voice is soo wierd(it is computer-edited right? dont tell me there exists such a human being that can produce that kind of pitch), but i just loved it!
Ran and Guru should get married ;P

-off topic-
Will there be a 3rd season to Sister Princess?
Old 2004-06-20, 11:05   Link #4
Perdita
Onii-sama daisuki!

Spoiler:

However, I've checked Wonderfarm's website (http://www.wonderfarm.co.jp/shippo) on a fairly regular basis, and they haven't said anything about it yet. I wonder if they don't have enough money to do a third season, or they're just in the planning stages, etc.

Speaking of Sister Princess, I don't think there will be another season because Mediaworks is shifting its attention to Twin Girls.

- Perdita
Old 2004-06-20, 14:15   Link #5
Perdita
Onii-sama daisuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saber
Actually, i did enjoy the series, especially the ED, boy, that voice is soo wierd(it is computer-edited right? dont tell me there exists such a human being that can produce that kind of pitch), but i just loved it!
Ran and Guru should get married ;P
The OP and ED were sung by the same person. I don't think it's computer edited; I've personally heard people sing like that.
Old 2004-06-20, 15:28   Link #6
Yamano667
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Yamano667
Well the first season was ok and the second season was WAY too short

I liked the first season,better ..It was the best
Old 2004-06-20, 22:36   Link #7
mayukhers112
Mahou Shonen

Heh, I guess you knew I'd ask this question....does it have magical girl themes, you know, like the first one did?
Old 2004-06-21, 01:33   Link #8
Saber
イバー

Quote:
The OP and ED were sung by the same person. I don't think it's computer edited; I've personally heard people sing like that.
Wow, that's just....amazing~

Hmm...i've checked wonderfarm's web site too, gosh, maybe they really r short of capital...

Twin Girls? What's that? Is it an anime? I'm interested in all the work by Mdeia
Old 2004-06-21, 09:23   Link #9
Perdita
Onii-sama daisuki!

It does.

It does, but I don't believe that was the emphasis of the show.

If you remember the original Tenshi no Shippo, you probably remember that they still had a lot of their animal tendencies that showed in their personalities. In Tenshi no Shippo Chu, there's a lot less emphasis on their animal traits/magical girl abilities, and instead shows their human side as they grow up and get used to being in this world (see the episode with Momo, which is one of my favorite episodes, or see the episode about Midori or Akane).

- Perdita
Old 2004-06-21, 12:19   Link #10
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

Tenshi no Shippo chu is to Tenshi no Shippo what Sister Princess Repure was to Sister Princess -_-. I preferred Tenshi no Shippo myself because it actually has a sense of plot. The problem with the Chu like stories is that at the end of the day, after watching the series you don't really feel like much has been accomplished. If they wanted characterisation, why couldn't they have done it in the main plot as well. >.>

http://sining83.blogspot.com
Old 2004-06-21, 15:34   Link #11
Perdita
Onii-sama daisuki!

That's actually a good analogy there.

It would be romantic if Ran and Goro got married, but we know in episode 5 why that can't happen.
Old 2004-06-22, 02:04   Link #12
Saber
イバー

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perdita
It would be romantic if Ran and Goro got married, but we know in episode 5 why that can't happen
Omg, i forgot why, err, would u mind remiding me?
Oh, and it's Goro? :P sorry, my bad, i thought it was Guru caz i had just watched some Mahoromatic.
Old 2004-06-22, 11:07   Link #13
Perdita
Onii-sama daisuki!

Spoiler:
Old 2004-09-06, 08:54   Link #14
Yuun
~Trying to Enjoy Life~

Send a message via MSN to Yuun
Is Angel Tail 2 the end??

I've recently watch Tenshi no Shippo a.k.a Angels Tail and Tenshi no Shippo ~Chu~ a.k.a Angel's Tail 2.

I really like the anime and that at the 7th ep of Tenshi no Shippo ~Chu~ seems to be the ending of this series but instead it wrote "To Be continue" there... so i was wondering is it ended already or there's still 3rd season coming out??
Old 2004-09-06, 13:04   Link #15
DekaMaster
Banned

The first series was amazing. This one was just really boring. It was a bunch of filler eps with a really bad ending. Reminded me of how Ai Yori season 2 was.
Old 2004-09-07, 10:23   Link #16
Yuun
~Trying to Enjoy Life~

Eh? Someone shifted my Thread here... who cares anyway ^^

Haa... I really hope they produce the 3rd Season as this anime really cheer me up this few days. I've been into harsh anime such as Tenjou Tenge, Samurai 7, and other hardcore genre anime like Mecha, Violence, and etc. Luckily i get hold on this Bright show ^^

Hmm... I kinda like the Op... i think is fun... ^^ but the Ed... i just skip it...

Hmm... I like both of the Season... although there's some fallback for the 2nd season but it just nice... we get to see a new hairstyle of the girls ^^ I like the way they present Momo, Tsubasa, Akane and Nana in 2nd season.

Yea~ I think Ran should married with Goro too... instead of being a fake wife...

I like Akane alot... her voice sound so cool... and she is really my type... ahh~ She is just so cute >_< never knew Fox would be that attracting... I also like Tsubasa and Momo... their hair style and appearance in 2nd season really make my day...

Somehow I've realise that Ran doesn't have much changes and that her role is quite limited like Akane... maybe having too much character in an anime is a bit burden...

And:
Fruit Basket + Sister Princess = Tenshi no Shippo ^^
Old 2004-09-08, 22:14   Link #17
Perdita
Onii-sama daisuki!

I've been checking all the sources I know for a third season of Tenshi no Shippo. However, I have not heard anything. Maybe they'll do it this spring or something, but then again, it's all conjecture at the moment.

- Perdita
Old 2004-09-12, 12:04   Link #18
Yuun
~Trying to Enjoy Life~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perdita
I've been checking all the sources I know for a third season of Tenshi no Shippo. However, I have not heard anything. Maybe they'll do it this spring or something, but then again, it's all conjecture at the moment.

- Perdita
Hmm... thats too bad... i really looking forward for its 3rd season... I don't mind eventhough it's going to be an OVA or whatsoever.... just hope that there's a continuos of the story... ^^
Old 2006-12-06, 01:51   Link #19
venus

Role of a Tenshi in (Tenshi no Shippo)

What is the role of an angel in Tenshi no Shippo (Chu)? I'm kinda curious and was wondering. I know that they were animals before but after going to heaven what do they do there? Do they have a specific role? How about the Saint Beast, are they different than the normal angels?
Thanks!

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2006-12-06 at 02:28. Reason: Threads merged
Old 2007-01-20, 07:38   Link #20
rarukyu
umeboshi

i believe if you watched episode 11, season 1, they'd explain about the saints beast. about the angels' in the first season i guess it was to protect seijya, which the angels didn't even know about until that episode. now that their role had been done, they came back simply protecting their master like they always did before even knowing that he was supposdly seijya.

seems to me that this thread seems to be dead. i do hope there'll be more people in here. i for one enjoyed the anime, though season 2 was a bit short. hoping for a possible 3rd season. despite it being such a long time. i've got my fingers crossed =P oh venus! i hope that answered your questions somewhat =).
Closed Thread