AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Rozen Maiden

Notices

View Poll Results: Who are your favorite Rozen Maiden characters? (Multiple Choice)
Suigintou 361 55.28%
Kanaria 67 10.26%
Suiseiseki 362 55.44%
Souseiseki 150 22.97%
Shinku 282 43.19%
Hina-Ichigo 140 21.44%
Kirakishou 78 11.94%
Barasuishou 71 10.87%
Jun Sakurada 54 8.27%
Nori Sakurada 39 5.97%
Tomoe Kashiwaba 68 10.41%
Mitsu Kusabue (Mi-chan) 12 1.84%
Megu Kakizaki 71 10.87%
Shirosaki and/or Laplace no Ma (Laplace's Demon) 16 2.45%
Detective Kun Kun 70 10.72%
Others (please specify) 11 1.68%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 653. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-10-24, 11:24   Link #561
•••Shadow•••
Love hater

Geez, I know I said that I like long posts but why exactly now when I don't have time to read them :I... Oh well, sorry guys (whoa it was pretty long time when I lastly said to a guy "sorry" XD)... If you asked me something in those posts please write it again so I won't have to read it whole. thanks...
Old 2007-10-24, 23:05   Link #562
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Spoiler for Note for Shadow:

Quote:
Originally Posted by the follower 89 View Post
Yeah, but why someone will be bother to said good bye to a bunch of avatars and usernames, say good bye to links. But i think if someone leaves whitout telling no one is ok, they have a live to live, the sad part about this is when a n important member leaves, like Deathkillz, shadow or kokoa, because if i'm gone nobody will remeber me
Well I guess it depends. Say your on this site or somewhere else for years and have built up some friendships. Even though its' just a username after a while you do get used to the people around and if they vanish depending on the person you'll notice. So I'm not an important member .
Quote:
I'm thinking, maibe that rozen migth not be a creator but an artist, maibe he create the rosa mystica from a special kind of mineral, and work it out, like the people in relity work whit diamons, and make them beatifuls, maybe rzen is the same, may the source of his inmortality. What do you think ? Because i remember someone saying rozen have found the foutain of life, problably shadow said it no sure
That's a pretty reasonable idea. Rozen is an interesting person because we know so little. Maybe the mysticae were special materals though the powers they grant seem to be of a supernatural level. Course the material could be magical in that sense but needs someone with talent to mold them into what they are now. He'd have to find the fountain of youth or something to live that long.
Quote:
Well gin have a very good reson to like she is, she was forgoten by her father and abobe all she has no torso, unfinshed and unhappy, but she still keep loking for her father because she loves him, that was a very difficult time to her but she survive and got her roza mystica, i think maybe this was a plan made by rozen to show her sience the begining she was storng and could do anything, even walk whitout a torso and a rosa mystica.
I have no idea how she could travel trough the n-field, i think that you neded a kind of power to do it.
Honestly I'm a bit confused on the whole thing myself. Though I don't think this was some test (unless it was a pretty sick one) to leave Gin and have her gain movement etc on her own. Seems like he just forgot about her and never got around to finishing. Though the clothing nearby almost denies that thought. I'd like to think she surprised even him by moving on her own. Since making her struggle and leaving her unfinished would be something I couldn't forgive the guy for. All the other dolls weren't left in such a condition after all.
Quote:
It does not matter if you are the stronges person of all, but if you have zero brain, is no way the could win, well not that easy against someone smart. That how it is the smart one alway wins.
Well you need a certain level of intelligence to win that is true. Though without a level of power as well brains can't get you far. A good combination is some of both and you can get through just about anything.
Old 2007-10-25, 22:22   Link #563
the follower 89
Refreshed by peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Well I guess it depends. Say your on this site or somewhere else for years and have built up some friendships. Even though its' just a username after a while you do get used to the people around and if they vanish depending on the person you'll notice. So I'm not an important member .
yes we start to get used to the people around, and when they vanish you just said were they go?, but nothing more, after that you will move on, because we have to remeber that maibe they have better things to do at that time, it also depens on which person are we talking of, people like me will not be remeber, nether no one will bother if i just vanish in thin air , imight stop to come to this site when i decide to enter college, but who knows.

Quote:
That's a pretty reasonable idea. Rozen is an interesting person because we know so little. Maybe the mysticae were special materals though the powers they grant seem to be of a supernatural level. Course the material could be magical in that sense but needs someone with talent to mold them into what they are now. He'd have to find the fountain of youth or something to live that long.
Wow thanks, finally one of my silly and useless ideas sound rasonable . Maybe in some part of the n-field is a place were this possible mineral grows and only rozen knew about it, because we all know that to give a doll life a roza mystica is no needed, for example suigintou, and also bara, because if she was incapable of hold the rosae mitica of other dolls may she dosen't have one herself, so if thats the case then were her powers come from, other material ? , help here.

Quote:
Honestly I'm a bit confused on the whole thing myself. Though I don't think this was some test (unless it was a pretty sick one) to leave Gin and have her gain movement etc on her own. Seems like he just forgot about her and never got around to finishing. Though the clothing nearby almost denies that thought. I'd like to think she surprised even him by moving on her own. Since making her struggle and leaving her unfinished would be something I couldn't forgive the guy for. All the other dolls weren't left in such a condition after all.
Well not so sure here but maybe rozen think on finshing her one day, but she move before that and maybe he leave her to her own to see how far she can get whit out help to latter give her a price for her effort, her rosae mistica. But in the other hand maybe he just think she was a failure and leave her because he think she was not alive, but after he realize she could move give her a rosae as price.
Well i think we need shadow's opinion on this one, what do you think , because shadow knows a little more about rosen maiden than we do.
Also, this let me thinking when the dolls were created, around the time of overtur, because shinku said she already knew hina and sui from the past , then how much time the poor gin sufer.?

Quote:
Well you need a certain level of intelligence to win that is true. Though without a level of power as well brains can't get you far. A good combination is some of both and you can get through just about anything.
Well. thats rigth a perfect combination of power and brain and you are invencible. But in my land we have a saying (hope i could translated in an uderstandable way) that says " brain is better than brawn"

my first oficiall signature send me a private message and tell how godd or bad it was
Old 2007-10-25, 23:08   Link #564
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by the follower 89 View Post
yes we start to get used to the people around, and when they vanish you just said were they go?, but nothing more, after that you will move on, because we have to remeber that maibe they have better things to do at that time, it also depens on which person are we talking of, people like me will not be remeber, nether no one will bother if i just vanish in thin air , imight stop to come to this site when i decide to enter college, but who knows.
Yeah that's just how life is I guess. Always try to make some time since the discussion are always pretty interesting to go over. Life will be busy and some will just be unable to or will decide they can better spend their time than being here. Hopefully if anything happens my vanishing will be noticed but can never know.
Quote:
Wow thanks, finally one of my silly and useless ideas sound rasonable . Maybe in some part of the n-field is a place were this possible mineral grows and only rozen knew about it, because we all know that to give a doll life a roza mystica is no needed, for example suigintou, and also bara, because if she was incapable of hold the rosae mitica of other dolls may she dosen't have one herself, so if thats the case then were her powers come from, other material ? , help here.
Yeah the powers of Bara always had me a bit stumped. Gin could move on her own due to shear will but her abilities only manifested after she got the rosae mysticae. Now either Enju figured out how to make a doll that could act without one or I'm just lost on that subject. Seems like Bara broke some rule here. Enju came close to making a Rozen Maiden but as we saw in the end she wasn't quite there enough to handle all the rosae mysticae.
Quote:
Well not so sure here but maybe rozen think on finshing her one day, but she move before that and maybe he leave her to her own to see how far she can get whit out help to latter give her a price for her effort, her rosae mistica. But in the other hand maybe he just think she was a failure and leave her because he think she was not alive, but after he realize she could move give her a rosae as price.
Well i think we need shadow's opinion on this one, what do you think , because shadow knows a little more about rosen maiden than we do.
Also, this let me thinking when the dolls were created, around the time of overtur, because shinku said she already knew hina and sui from the past , then how much time the poor gin sufer.?
Just seems like a long time had passed. If he had intentions of finishing her he should've gotten to it far earlier. She was the first doll so getting that far and then quitting seems weird. Either he had the entire thing planned out or he's just careless. I mean you need all the rosae mysticae to come together to make Alice. Yet you have Kira who if I remember correctly doesn't have a body and Gin who was not finished. He either has some twisted idea of seeing how difficulties will shape a personality or he's just an idiot who can make incredible dolls.
Quote:
Well. thats rigth a perfect combination of power and brain and you are invencible. But in my land we have a saying (hope i could translated in an uderstandable way) that says " brain is better than brawn"
It's a familiar saying that's for sure. Plenty of times the ones who are smart can win out the day. Though I always had a nagging suspicion saying like that came around to comfort those who weren't strong and were getting bothered by the strong kids when they were young. But it's still a valid point.
Old 2007-10-26, 21:36   Link #565
•••Shadow•••
Love hater

Lightbulb

Quote:
Yet you have Kira who if I remember correctly doesn't have a body and Gin who was not finished. He either has some twisted idea of seeing how difficulties will shape a personality or he's just an idiot who can make incredible dolls.
Do you guys wanna know the whole story about Rozen?
Very well, I shall tell you...
Once there was guy named Rozen Mystical.... He was very skillful alchemist.
His whole meaning of life was to create elixir of immortality.
After lots of years, he finally made it.
He drank it whole. But he made one big mistake.
He forgot the ingredrients for it.... And the antidote could have only been made from original elixir by adding some more ingredients...
And so.. He became immortal... And since he already accomplished his meaning of life, he had nothing to do...
So he started to be pervert and he had sex with every girl he met.
But after 69 years, he started to be bored of it, because none of the girls had the body he wanted them to have....
Until one day... It was very late at night...
Rozen was coming back to home from brothel, and what he didn't see...
A girl. She was about 18 yrs old. When he came to ask her if she don't wanna have sex with him, she said NO (none of the girls so far said no)...
After what she said, she started to run. Something in Rozen's mind broke, and he gone mad. He started to run after her and raped her (poor Alice )...
After that, Alice died from big mind-shock... Rozen was so sad because Alice had the body of his dreams... So he started to do some research of "how to bring someone back to life" (which means he became necromancer)...
He freezed Alice so she won't turn to corpse....
After 666 years, he finally found out how.
The key to bring someone back to life are dolls.
AND SO... He first started to train his dollmaking skill because he was still lvl 1.
After making first doll - Suigintou a.k.a. "Junk", his lvl raised just by 1 lvl.
But that wasn't enough to make someone like Alice. So he continued...
He made second doll - Kanaria... But that was too loli for him.
Then he made third doll - Suiseiseki. But then he realized Alice didn't had such a long hair.. He also made mistake and made her with two different eyes.
His level was now about 7.
So and he made fourth doll - Souseiseki...
But what a idiot he was... He made opposite of third doll... So that means, Alice didn't had such a short haird and again two different eyes...
After 4th failure, he decided to go to some kind of school for dollmakers...
He came back from there after 10 years with lvl 99.
And so.. He made 5th doll...
Shinku... AND HE FINALLY MADE IT!
So he un-freezed Alice, took her heart, and threw away the body.
With his necromancer skills, he somehow restored the heart.
He put it into Shinku.. But nothing happened...
Something in his mind told him that it have to be crystal heart and not real heart.
So with his alchemy skills, he changed it into crystal heart which he named "Rosa Mystica"... He put it into Shinku, but for some reason still nothing happened. Again, something (evil) in his mind told him that Shinku needs some experience of life before she will become his slave (Alice).
And for that he have to slice Rosa Mystica to 7 pieces and put it into 7 dolls.
So he had to made two more dolls.
He was just eating strawberries, And he got idea that 6th could be another loli with scent of strawberries. So he made 6th doll,
He called her "Little Strawberry" a.k.a. Hina Ichigo...
And finally, one doll left.. But sadly, he ran out of material for making dolls.
Right after that, some kind of rabbit-like human came to his house.
Rabbit-like human introduced himself as "Laplace's Demon".
He offered him special artifical material to make 7th doll.
He also told him about N-Field's stuff, and also that he can help raise dolls' life experience after they start to live.
Rozen couldn't belive his eyes and happily took the material, and thanked to Laplace's Demon... However, Rozen was so blinded by happiness, that he couldn't see the Laplace's real intenstions...
So... He made 7th doll... Kirakishou... Rozen called them all Rozen Maidens (even tho the first idea was Rozen Slaves, but that was too lame).
After that Laplace put some powers into them, told Rozen how should it all go (Alice Game) and finally, Rozen put(ted?) Rosa Mysticas into dolls...
Right after that, Laplace (according to plan) teleported Rozen into unkown, ultimate N-Field... He told the meaning of life to six dolls, and teleported them into various places...
After they were gone, 7th doll, made from Laplace's artifical material, appeared. Rozen - who was in his unkown n-Field, however, didn't know about this. Laplace only told him that 7th doll will live only in N-Fields until she will consume some other doll. Rozen didn't really mind about that.
However, 7th doll - Kirakishou was much more stronger, intelligent, beautiful than any other Rozen Maiden could be. Laplace of course knew about this and told the Kirakishou his secret intensions... Kirakishou, agreed to help him out with them, however, under one condition.. And that is to keep the first doll alive.
Laplace agreed....
And that's how it all started...
Old 2007-10-27, 23:00   Link #566
Ancient Death
Lonely without Suigintou

Quote:
Originally Posted by RozenMaidenSK View Post
Do you guys wanna know the whole story about Rozen?
Very well, I shall tell you...
Once there was guy named Rozen Mystical.... He was very skillful alchemist.
His whole meaning of life was to create elixir of immortality.
After lots of years, he finally made it.
He drank it whole. But he made one big mistake.
He forgot the ingredrients for it.... And the antidote could have only been made from original elixir by adding some more ingredients...
And so.. He became immortal... And since he already accomplished his meaning of life, he had nothing to do...
So he started to be pervert and he had sex with every girl he met.
But after 69 years, he started to be bored of it, because none of the girls had the body he wanted them to have....
Until one day... It was very late at night...
Rozen was coming back to home from brothel, and what he didn't see...
A girl. She was about 18 yrs old. When he came to ask her if she don't wanna have sex with him, she said NO (none of the girls so far said no)...
After what she said, she started to run. Something in Rozen's mind broke, and he gone mad. He started to run after her and raped her (poor Alice )...
After that, Alice died from big mind-shock... Rozen was so sad because Alice had the body of his dreams... So he started to do some research of "how to bring someone back to life" (which means he became necromancer)...
He freezed Alice so she won't turn to corpse....
After 666 years, he finally found out how.
The key to bring someone back to life are dolls.
AND SO... He first started to train his dollmaking skill because he was still lvl 1.
After making first doll - Suigintou a.k.a. "Junk", his lvl raised just by 1 lvl.
But that wasn't enough to make someone like Alice. So he continued...
He made second doll - Kanaria... But that was too loli for him.
Then he made third doll - Suiseiseki. But then he realized Alice didn't had such a long hair.. He also made mistake and made her with two different eyes.
His level was now about 7.
So and he made fourth doll - Souseiseki...
But what a idiot he was... He made opposite of third doll... So that means, Alice didn't had such a short haird and again two different eyes...
After 4th failure, he decided to go to some kind of school for dollmakers...
He came back from there after 10 years with lvl 99.
And so.. He made 5th doll...
Shinku... AND HE FINALLY MADE IT!
So he un-freezed Alice, took her heart, and threw away the body.
With his necromancer skills, he somehow restored the heart.
He put it into Shinku.. But nothing happened...
Something in his mind told him that it have to be crystal heart and not real heart.
So with his alchemy skills, he changed it into crystal heart which he named "Rosa Mystica"... He put it into Shinku, but for some reason still nothing happened. Again, something (evil) in his mind told him that Shinku needs some experience of life before she will become his slave (Alice).
And for that he have to slice Rosa Mystica to 7 pieces and put it into 7 dolls.
So he had to made two more dolls.
He was just eating strawberries, And he got idea that 6th could be another loli with scent of strawberries. So he made 6th doll,
He called her "Little Strawberry" a.k.a. Hina Ichigo...
And finally, one doll left.. But sadly, he ran out of material for making dolls.
Right after that, some kind of rabbit-like human came to his house.
Rabbit-like human introduced himself as "Laplace's Demon".
He offered him special artifical material to make 7th doll.
He also told him about N-Field's stuff, and also that he can help raise dolls' life experience after they start to live.
Rozen couldn't belive his eyes and happily took the material, and thanked to Laplace's Demon... However, Rozen was so blinded by happiness, that he couldn't see the Laplace's real intenstions...
So... He made 7th doll... Kirakishou... Rozen called them all Rozen Maidens (even tho the first idea was Rozen Slaves, but that was too lame).
After that Laplace put some powers into them, told Rozen how should it all go (Alice Game) and finally, Rozen put(ted?) Rosa Mysticas into dolls...
Right after that, Laplace (according to plan) teleported Rozen into unkown, ultimate N-Field... He told the meaning of life to six dolls, and teleported them into various places...
After they were gone, 7th doll, made from Laplace's artifical material, appeared. Rozen - who was in his unkown n-Field, however, didn't know about this. Laplace only told him that 7th doll will live only in N-Fields until she will consume some other doll. Rozen didn't really mind about that.
However, 7th doll - Kirakishou was much more stronger, intelligent, beautiful than any other Rozen Maiden could be. Laplace of course knew about this and told the Kirakishou his secret intensions... Kirakishou, agreed to help him out with them, however, under one condition.. And that is to keep the first doll alive.
Laplace agreed....
And that's how it all started...
...You...you wish that was the case, huh? What I think of was:
Old 2007-10-28, 10:14   Link #567
the follower 89
Refreshed by peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Angel View Post
Well i think is a prety good idea, maybe something similar happen, or this actually happen

Well is a good answer to me and maybe flareknigt, that we were speculating about rozens rosa mistica, well thanks to tell us your version shadow , glad you are back.

my first oficiall signature send me a private message and tell how godd or bad it was
Old 2007-10-29, 23:24   Link #568
XTimX

OMG that is epic win....but I have a much more twisted version ...but I can't post
Old 2007-10-30, 10:50   Link #569
the follower 89
Refreshed by peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by XTimX View Post
OMG that is epic win....but I have a much more twisted version ...but I can't post
Why it goes against the rules , well at least tell us a little bit, skip the parts that could be you know considered good.
Just kiding here, but at least tell us a little bit, maybe just an intro

I think this tread is becoming dead, whitout shadow and flare, this is not the same

Old 2007-11-03, 17:41   Link #570
•••Shadow•••
Love hater

Quote:
No I don't wish it. But unfortunately, that really happened.
Quote:
Well i think is a prety good idea, maybe something similar happen, or this actually happen

Well is a good answer to me and maybe flareknigt, that we were speculating about rozens rosa mistica, well thanks to tell us your version shadow , glad you are back.
Well it's really true. And yeah I'm finally free from ban now .

Quote:
Maybe you could send me it thru PM?
Old 2007-11-06, 18:17   Link #571
RozenVK

Voted Gin, Bara and Kira.

However I think they're all great for their differences.
The only one i'm not terribly fond of is Kanaria
Old 2007-11-06, 18:22   Link #572
•••Shadow•••
Love hater

Weee another point for Kira ^^
Old 2007-11-09, 02:25   Link #573
hobbes_fan
You could say.....

I must be really unlucky. My two faves are "killed" off at the end. Was absolutely gutted.
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=26308
Old 2007-11-12, 21:44   Link #574
Lynx190
Keine is moo.

Voted for Shinku, Bara, and Kanaria

Now if I were to have to rank everyone I would have a hard time just because over the course of the series, my opinions of some characters changed drastically... the easiest thing would be to choose Shinku and no one else, because I <3 her the entire series.

Souseiseki was probably my 2nd favorite early on, but my opinion of her fell rapidly in Traumend, then even more in Ouverture, now she's near the bottom of my list

Kanaria on the other hand gets a huge boost solely from the end of Traumend Ep11; also I give her some leeway on the rest of her behavior because she gets introduced as comic relief, and we hardly get to see her in a serious situation until the end.

I hated Desu in the first season, but she became way more likeable in Traumend, I'd probably put her ahead of Boku now

I never particularly cared for Gin, although I didn't hate her... Traumend and Ouverture made her more likeable, but I'm still not a fan :P

Hina... just no... she's cute and all, but meh

Can't even venture any opinion on Kira really, but Bara seems way cooler imo

Bara is my new 2nd favorite character (although Shinku is way way ahead of her and everyone else)... I like her as a villain way more than Gin in Season 1, although I have a hard time quantifying why... and she's so cute in fanart when she's separated from her villain role

as for everyone else... if they're not dolls I don't care about them :P
Old 2007-11-16, 10:23   Link #575
OliverPhoenix
Ophelia fan

I voted for Suiseiseki,Suigintou and Hina-Ichigo,Suiseiseki is just amazing and amusing,Suigintou is cool and I like her deveopment in Traumend and Hina-Ichigo is annoying in a good way.
Old 2007-11-18, 13:30   Link #576
Phantasmagoria
*Author

I voted for Suiseiseki, Souseiseki, Hina-Ichigo and Shinku.

I would like to start off with Hina-Ichigo.

Initially, I found her annoying, yet later on in Traumend she change my perspective totally.
However playful she may be, she did become mature(At least from my view), especially the scene when she starts to *sleep* and told Tomoe that she knows what's happening to herself. The dialogue between the both of them is really really touching, to an extent that it may be able to bring one to tears.

Next, Suiseiseki. The high-pitch voice can be quite unpleasant.. though I got used to it.
For the sake of her sister, she would rather not fight her to become Alice, on the other hand, Souseiseki's thought can be pretty complicated.. I didn't have much time on my hands or else I can explain why... but she's one of my favourite characters.

Lastly, Shinku. She's amazing, really really amazing! It will take paragraphs to describe her.. and it can be time consuming... so I'm not gonna do it either >.>
Old 2007-11-18, 13:45   Link #577
MaxwellDemon
"Bi?!" BI?!
*Graphic Designer

I voted for all the S characters generally.

Suigintou, Shinku, Souseiseki, and Suiseiseki.

Suigintou - At first, I really didn't like her. Especially when she clearly don't care about fairness and is a really typical villain. But when her first defeat went around and she came back at season 2 and Ouverture... I just learned to love her.

Deep inside all the tough exterior for those that had hurt her, she deeply cares for her medium and also, I believe in the end, Gin forgave Shinku for everything that had happened as...

Spoiler for About Traumend's End:

Shinku - Our main character... classy and bossy are her surface characteristics. Deep down however, a deep care for her any dolls and understanding to those that suffered is there. Despite of her way of thinking in Ouverture... Suigintou obviously change her mind deeply and planted doubts about the Alice Game when they exchanged that rare moment of bonding when Shinku found her. Despite she was originally pretty insistent on the Alice Game, and the fact she was able to realize this is not the right way to live her life and that being Alice is more than physical perfection... she won a lot of points from me.

Souseiseki - Her loyalty and her ability to see through Shinku made her an important character. Despite of just being twin sister to Suiseiseki, Souseiseki had been a real supporting character for Shinku. The only downfall for Souseiseki is that she was a real ass in Ouverture to Suigintou and that she had clearly put the Alice Game above everything else except for her sister.

Spoiler for More on Traumend's End:

Suiseiseki - If I had to pick only one doll as my favorite... it'd be her.

From her ~desu speaking habits to her attempt of being seen as tough and independent... Suiseiseki won a lot of points from me. My favorite episodes are all episodes where she is in the middle of it (Contract from S2 and her introductory episode in S1). Despite of being harsh to her sisters, she clearly values them over being Alice. That and watching her develop from pretending to be strong to being actually strong at the heart was an amazing process and really completed Suiseiseki's development.
Old 2007-12-01, 13:41   Link #578
BunnyDarkAngel
Gin and kira medium

Location: In a Big house with withe and yellow roses (?) ( my house is misterious and scared)
Voted for
*Suigintou*
And
*kirakishou*
But i wanna vote for Bara too!
Old 2007-12-01, 13:45   Link #579
frustra
Team M.Y.T.Hi.C.

Suiseiseki for me. She pretty much made the show enjoyable for me.
Old 2007-12-04, 01:18   Link #580
suiseiseki88

i voted for suiseiseki!! my favorite of all of dolls!!
Closed Thread