AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2017-02-14, 04:02   Link #1
LevelSeven

Jagaaaaaan

couldnt find it anywhere but even with only 2 chapters i think it deserves to get a thread

summary:
Quote:
Shintarou Jagasaki, who is a neighborhood police officer, lives with his girlfriend while working a job that is killing him slowly with annoyance. It looks like he will end up marrying soon and live a boring life with a nuclear family - a grim future for a guy with dreams! One such day, a mysterious monster appeared on the train and he suddenly can shoot with his right hand like Master Buppanatsu, the eggplant mascot of his city!
i really like the MC, a depressed guy who cant stand his boring life

his transformed arm looks cool too
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-14, 13:59   Link #2
AKIKAN
Some Member

Spoiler for ch 2:

The MC is a dick.
AKIKAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-14, 14:29   Link #3
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKIKAN View Post
Spoiler for ch 2:

The MC is a dick.
That was like skipping the tutorial.
Old 2017-02-14, 16:22   Link #4
LevelSeven

oh wow

i didnt see the second chapter at all
but the MC was brilliant, KILL THE SPEAKING ANIMAL!!!

i feel a bit sad for the girl, she seemed like a really nice one...

PS: anyone else being incredible happy to have a reference for parasyte? i liked the anime so much that after the first 3 episodes i started the manga and finished at the same day, than watched the episodes of it too,
seeing such a old story being referenced feels great
Old 2017-02-14, 20:18   Link #5
wuhugm
Seishi no Hentaiga

Send a message via Yahoo to wuhugm
Not in Batoto
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-20, 13:05   Link #6
bakato

Guy's gotta sniff shit to survive.
Old 2017-02-20, 15:11   Link #7
LevelSeven

Man....BOOOORING! I hoped the MC wouldnt need to do this “kill all demons“ crap...wish this was the MC who got this powers and now tries to survive while being hunted by the government because of murder and while fighting alone against this monsters... this annoying “sniff my ****“ makes this just another mire edgy version of this “magical girl“-storys
Old 2017-02-21, 06:36   Link #8
Hokoga

I was angry that they killed off the sweet girlfriend, but now that I think about it it's probably a good thing that she dies in the beginning of the series for the readers sake.

The way that this series seems to be set up, it kind of felt inevitable that she was going to die or suffer some tragic fate anyway, and if she had stayed around for a full 1 or 2 volumes then her tragedy would have been that much harder on the readers.

But still I hope the MC accidentally shoots his own d*ck off while masturbating.

F**king bastard
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-08, 08:22   Link #9
LevelSeven

ch5

MC was able to hide his hand from the others by going to the bathroom,

there the guy with the to-much-hair on his head appears and is basically like the MC, a pessimistic, probably depressisive slightly sociopathic dude :/

the MC also discovers that if he "wants to shoot someone up" he triggers his transformation

anyway, 30 minutes before the end of the wedding the bride turns into a half-human half-horse with crossbow and lance kind of monster, she is "The Fractured Bride: Memetaurus"

oh, and she killed her husband XD

BTW, is anyone else being reminded on parasyte by this series?
Old 2017-03-13, 14:01   Link #10
LevelSeven

ch6

the bride attacks people in some crazy fashion, her crossbow shoots a strange device that hits people at the back of their heads and forces them to smile, and it still stretches their noses and lips so that they are easier to catch by the bride

the MC, in a suprising fashion, saved a idiotic small kid but nearly got killed himself, there he realised that his arm can actually transform,
his first form only fused 2 fingers together but the new form fused all 5 together, now it isnt a bullet but a canon,
the third form was also shown at the end of the chapter, it is a gun for sniping

all in all, a solid chapter,
wish there was a underlying plot showing up but in any case, the MC has his hands full with the bride and i wonder where the bird went,
lets hope this series will explain the stuff, like "what the f*ck is going on and why", as much as i loved parasyte it was a bit sad to get a ending without a explanation
Old 2017-03-14, 23:49   Link #11
wuhugm
Seishi no Hentaiga

jaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnn

Buppanasu! haha that pun~
Old 2017-03-31, 05:47   Link #12
LevelSeven

ch7/8

the MC got a sniper weapon now, AND he accepted his future which includes shooting a lot of fractured humans

and another fractured warrior was introduced, seems like he has plant/wood/tree-powers coming from his left hand

anyway, the MC kills a prykinetic person quite easily and the end of ch8 shocked me,
seems like there is NO cure for his condition,
after he kills all fractured humans he will turn into a fractured human himself OR he kill himself before that happens
in either scenario he is fcked!!!

BUT there is a saving grace, ONCE the owl eats all frogs he will have the power to create 1 life, and the MC can be revived BUT he refused he wishes for his GF to be revived again
Old 2017-03-31, 09:45   Link #13
wuhugm
Seishi no Hentaiga

^That 1 life thing is so convenient
And that life is in truth, a clone
Old 2017-03-31, 11:28   Link #14
LevelSeven

^yup...
i guess some comments in other places got it right, "it feels like gantz all over again"