AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-01-06, 19:42   Link #21
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Itachi had the worst childhood in entire NarutoVerse . It was bad enough he had to live with Sauckay and it was worst facing the truth they were blood related !!! . Consider the and mental trauma must have etched deep wounds into Itachi's Physce
Old 2007-01-06, 19:44   Link #22
Sasuke_Akatsuki
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Sasuke_Akatsuki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Itachi had the worst childhood in entire NarutoVerse . It was bad enough he had to live with Sauckay and it was worst facing the truth they were blood related !!!
Hahahaha....Not
Sasuke_Akatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-06, 19:47   Link #23
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke_Akatsuki View Post
Hahahaha....Not
Dude am not joking very serious you think why he flipped/snapped and killed his whole clan . He left Sauckay alive for a reason to return the trauma I mean Favor
Old 2007-01-06, 19:58   Link #24
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
yeah you're right man ...if that was me and i got home and saw that everyone in my family was dead and my brother was the one who did it , i'd forget about it...i wouldn't feel like i was weak and couldn't protect my family , i would feel great having all those 12 year old girls liking me because what they think of me really matters!! ah Yes i'm gonna forget my worries and think about how much girls i can have.
Yeah yeah...seem that you dont get the point...

Sasuke was offered a second life (very quickly, perhaps instantly)
The others had no choice....Gaara changed to earn the real trust of his brother and sister...

Unlike the others....Sasuke refused help...yeah it's terrible...but life goes on....he could've trained with Konoha for atleast...5-10 years...marry and get children (revive his clan) and then when he would cross roads with Itachi...finish him off...
Old 2007-01-06, 20:10   Link #25
Sasuke_Akatsuki
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
Yeah yeah...seem that you dont get the point...

Sasuke was offered a second life (very quickly, perhaps instantly)
The others had no choice....Gaara changed to earn the real trust of his brother and sister...

Unlike the others....Sasuke refused help...yeah it's terrible...but life goes on....he could've trained with Konoha for atleast...5-10 years...marry and get children (revive his clan) and then when he would cross roads with Itachi...finish him off...
The life of a Ninja isn't very long , there's always someone out there to beat you, i don't think Sasuke would want to wait 5 to 10 years to kill Itachi...what if in those 5 to 10 year he took his mind off killing Itachi and grew soft...when he gets older you think he'll forgive himself for letting that happen? i don't think so...now he's only focusing all his time on killing his brother...it's not like there are any hot Uchiha chicks around...if he does have kids they'll be half Uchiha, then they'll have kids , then it goes on, and on and on until the Uchiha blood is no more...the whole clan thing is a dream, killing Itachi is will happen evenually...

Sasuke Uchiha...pwns the world.
Old 2007-01-06, 20:20   Link #26
onepiecelover

Gaara, his chilldhood was just too sad
onepiecelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-06, 20:24   Link #27
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Well after a 2nd wh00p 4$$ (This is my fight, i lived for this moment etc.) he might need those 5-10 years...

What's the point to hurry? Time will kill Itachi eventually...and if not...Sasuke will eventually catch up...Sasuke will get beaten 100x and will miss eventually his entire youth...

Can you imagine that?
30 years later...(Itachi has a big belly (drinking everytime), Sasuke a long beard & bad hair cut+smell)
Sasuke: Uchiha....Itachi....I am going to kill you!
Itachi: Sasuke....i am still not interested in you...
[They fight....Sasuke loses]

Hah...i can already see Sasuke chasing Itachi in a wheelchair (as 2 cripple old men)... hahah
Old 2007-01-06, 20:34   Link #28
Sasuke_Akatsuki
Banned

Quote:
Well after a 2nd wh00p 4$$ (This is my fight, i lived for this moment etc.) he might need those 5-10 years...

What's the point to hurry? Time will kill Itachi eventually...and if not...Sasuke will eventually catch up...Sasuke will get beaten 100x and will miss eventually his entire youth...

Can you imagine that?
30 years later...(Itachi has a big belly (drinking everytime), Sasuke a long beard & bad hair cut+smell)

Hah...i can already see Sasuke chasing Itachi in a wheelchair (as 2 cripple old men)... hahah
i fail to see the joke in all of this!!
Old 2007-01-06, 20:48   Link #29
onepiecelover

Haha thats funny that ould be cool if it happened ^^
onepiecelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-06, 21:15   Link #30
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:

Can you imagine that?

Thats Priceless you get brownie points for that post. . Instead of mentioning N no. of times that he is going to kill Itachi in a very whiney and emo rhetoric . Sauckay should concentrating on propogating even if its with that bishonen prick Sakura
Old 2007-01-06, 23:31   Link #31
Lotiman

I said Gaara... no friends no family no trust and he is cursed with that monster until the doctors of Akatsuki operates on him.
Lotiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-07, 03:16   Link #32
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Spoiler:

And yah Haku, Gaara, Kakashi and Sasuke's were all sad .
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-07, 11:04   Link #33
tatami
back in black

hahahah konohamaru is having his way too
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-07, 11:09   Link #34
Rahan

Yeah, and Ino too ...

Having to work in a flower shop when you are 12 and aim to become a ninja simply sucks
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-07, 11:15   Link #35
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

Naruto and Gaara.

And one character that hasnīt been introduced in the anime yet.

Spoiler:

Want to know who did this kickass sig? Just click it!
Last_Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-07, 11:16   Link #36
dothenarutocancan
naruto rules and so do i

naruto

i reckon it was naruto i meen think about it he had a whole village of people who hate him he was sealed with a deamon i meen sasuke had family he lost them naruto has nothing
dothenarutocancan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-07, 11:24   Link #37
Sasuke_Akatsuki
Banned

you people got to be kidding...Naruto didn't have it that bad...So what if people hated him...i'm not saying he didn't have it bad , not having a family and friends is tough BUT it wasn't the worst...Sasuke, Haku, Kakashi and Gaara had it worst
Old 2007-01-07, 12:05   Link #38
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Spoiler for manga:
Old 2007-01-07, 12:33   Link #39
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

Quote:
you people got to be kidding...Naruto didn't have it that bad...So what if people hated him...i'm not saying he didn't have it bad , not having a family and friends is tough BUT it wasn't the worst...Sasuke, Haku, Kakashi and Gaara had it worst
But, and this is a big but, Sasuke could have gotten help if he wanted. Naruto, Haku and Gaara were as Geta Boshi rightfully pointed out outcasts that people looked down upon, hated and feared. Sasuke had so many hands that reached out to help him but he all slapped them away and ultimately decided follow Orochimaru blinded by his desire for revenge.

It´s also notable that he seems to have completely forgotten about rebuilding his own clan, which he told team 7 that he would.

The things that happens when the show start doesn´t make me feel any pitty towards Sasuke, rather it makes me annoyed. He´s an egoistic elitist that doesn´t deserve the warmth Naruto and Sakura is trying to give him. Especially from Naruto who should be well aware that Sakura probably is going to "forget" about Naruto for a while if they get Sasuke back. But I´m hoping for such a scenario since it would be very interesting too see how it would make Naruto act.

Want to know who did this kickass sig? Just click it!

Last edited by Last_Hope; 2007-01-07 at 12:52.
Last_Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-07, 12:51   Link #40
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

Sasuke was tormented by himself. Naruto, Gaara, Haku, even Neji to some extent, were tormented by others. Sasukes torment could have ended if he had decided to go seek some psychiatric treatment, stop being emo, take prozac and get his head screwed back on correctly. The rest however....

Anyway, I'm nominating Lee for having a screwed up childhood too. Always having to work closely with Gai-sensei, adopting his sense of style and more importantly, not being able to use chakra despite wanting to be a ninja. That's kinda screwed up and it's a miracle he finally became a shinobi in the end.

http://sining83.blogspot.com
evil|plushie is offline   Reply With Quote