AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2010-05-26, 23:22   Link #561
Rikimtasu

Send a message via MSN to Rikimtasu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Komari View Post
Spoiler for h:
Spoiler for yeah:
Old 2010-05-26, 23:27   Link #562
Kudryavka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikimtasu View Post
Spoiler for yeah:
Naw, I'm not sure about this. I'll wait.

But I read it anyway when I quoted you. Fail.
Kudryavka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-26, 23:55   Link #563
fouamvung

Um how do you know if you've finished a route because after I lost in the baseball game like 1-2 "game days" after or something Riki goes to sleep and then it goes back to the title menu. I'm confused >.>. Am I supposed to win in the baseball game? How do I know if I finished a route? Thanks to anyone who can answer these noob questions for me lol.
fouamvung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-26, 23:58   Link #564
Kudryavka

Quote:
Originally Posted by fouamvung View Post
Um how do you know if you've finished a route because after I lost in the baseball game like 1-2 "game days" after or something Riki goes to sleep and then it goes back to the title menu. I'm confused >.>. Am I supposed to win in the baseball game? How do I know if I finished a route? Thanks to anyone who can answer these noob questions for me lol.
Every route except Rin 1 must be completed with a Good Ending to be successfully completed. If you finish a route with a good ending, you'll see some credits roll. Rin 1 is a bad ending, but you need to do it to unlock other routes. You've successfully completed Rin 1.
Old 2010-05-27, 00:01   Link #565
fouamvung

Quote:
Every route except Rin 1 must be completed with a Good Ending to be successfully completed. If you finish a route with a good ending, you'll see some credits roll. Rin 1 is a bad ending, but you need to do it to unlock other routes. You've successfully completed Rin 1.
So I started another one and went for Kurugaya and the same thing happened... after she fixes the thumbtack problem for Riki or w/e it takes me back to the Title can't quite remember if Riki went to sleep lol. But I'm assuming if it takes me back to the title menu it means I've completed the route?
Old 2010-05-27, 00:07   Link #566
Kazane

Quote:
So I started another one and went for Kurugaya and the same thing happened... after she fixes the thumbtack problem for Riki or w/e it takes me back to the Title can't quite remember if Riki went to sleep lol. But I'm assuming if it takes me back to the title menu it means I've completed the route?
That's a bad ending.
Kazane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-27, 00:09   Link #567
fouamvung

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazane View Post
That's a bad ending.
Aw lol oh well I'll try it again.

Thanks Komari and Kazane.
Old 2010-05-27, 00:16   Link #568
Jze0
Hmmm...

Quote:
I ran into that problem too but the object to get into the Kurugaya route is to not let her know what is happening with you. Go back to the last choose you did and chose other option and you'll see what I mean. If it happens again along the route then go back to that previous choose and chose the other again until the end. I hope that helps.
Old 2010-05-27, 00:33   Link #569
fouamvung

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jze0 View Post
I ran into that problem too but the object to get into the Kurugaya route is to not let her know what is happening with you. Go back to the last choose you did and chose other option and you'll see what I mean. If it happens again along the route then go back to that previous choose and chose the other again until the end. I hope that helps.
Ah okay thanks.
Old 2010-05-27, 12:51   Link #570
Wintereise
Epic Lulz

Send a message via MSN to Wintereise
Got pwned by Rin1, heh heh
I'm doing Kud Next :3
Wintereise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-05, 09:53   Link #571
DL21
Visual Art's/Key Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to DL21
Hi there !
I just got the game, and I think I got the bad end in Rin's route.
Spoiler:

From what I read on this thread, this route is called "Rin 1" and is supposed to have a bad end, is that right ?

I'd like to know if there are any walkthroughs for each route.
Thanks in advance.
DL21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-05, 17:55   Link #572
boggart
渡辺曜のお兄さん

Quote:
Originally Posted by DL21 View Post
Hi there !
I just got the game, and I think I got the bad end in Rin's route.
Spoiler:

From what I read on this thread, this route is called "Rin 1" and is supposed to have a bad end, is that right ?

I'd like to know if there are any walkthroughs for each route.
Thanks in advance.
Yes, that's usually the first route most people finish.
boggart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-05, 18:01   Link #573
boggart
渡辺曜のお兄さん

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinova View Post
This is the one I'm using (it's a lot of Japanese but basically just match character names and choices, pretty simple. If you want to know what the rest of it says, plug the page into google translate)

http://gamerssquare.kanpaku.jp/littlebusters.htm

Additionally if you want to see other sites that have walkthroughs for Little Busters:

Here's some more

You probably want to bookmark that site, since it holds links to walkthroughs for many, many games.

Walkthrough database

As for the game,

Spoiler for non-plot story arc progression order based on the walkthrough I posted:
These are some walkthroughs Shinova posted a while ago. They're only for the original game though, but I'm sure the Ecstasy ones can be found there too.
boggart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-06, 09:12   Link #574
DL21
Visual Art's/Key Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to DL21
Thanks for your reply.

I just finished Kurugaya's route. That one was REALLY strange.

Well, I guess I gotta wait for the next translation patch, or use Translation Aggregator, since the patch only translates the common route, Rin 1 and Kurugaya.

By the way, I have CGs I'm not supposed to have in the Gallery menu, is that caused by the fact that I use the patch on the EX version ?
DL21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-06, 15:35   Link #575
xBTAx

Might have been answered earlier, and if it was, I'm really sorry, but...

How much of the translation patch works with the ME version? Since there's rumors going around that an anime will be announced soon, I'd like to play the game first, but I've heard about some compatibility issues.

And if it does work- how much of the common route is translated? I'd like to follow the walkthrough's order, so is it possible to get the common route's ending?
xBTAx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-06, 21:17   Link #576
Kudryavka

Quote:
Originally Posted by xBTAx View Post
Might have been answered earlier, and if it was, I'm really sorry, but...

How much of the translation patch works with the ME version? Since there's rumors going around that an anime will be announced soon, I'd like to play the game first, but I've heard about some compatibility issues.

And if it does work- how much of the common route is translated? I'd like to follow the walkthrough's order, so is it possible to get the common route's ending?
The compatibility issues with ME are the same as with EX. I'd highly suggest not playing with any minigames or battles enabled, as that's where the bulk of the problems lie. Outside of that, the patch doesn't translate the extra random bits that ME adds to the story, including but not limited to Saya's route, extra added scenes, and any scene rewrites or revisions; all of the other regular text should translate well. If you'd like a more comprehensive list of current compatibility problems, the Little Busters English Translation thread has quite a few stories from us EX/ME players.
Old 2010-06-06, 21:39   Link #577
xBTAx

Quote:
The compatibility issues with ME are the same as with EX. I'd highly suggest not playing with any minigames or battles enabled, as that's where the bulk of the problems lie. Outside of that, the patch doesn't translate the extra random bits that ME adds to the story, including but not limited to Saya's route, extra added scenes, and any scene rewrites or revisions; all of the other regular text should translate well. If you'd like a more comprehensive list of current compatibility problems, the Little Busters English Translation thread has quite a few stories from us EX/ME players.
I'll go check that out then. Thank you.
xBTAx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-05, 17:38   Link #578
Katz

Send a message via MSN to Katz
I was wondering, does batting order have a big effect on success in the baseball game? If so could someone give me some tips on what order I should use? Thanks.
Katz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-01, 06:45   Link #579
Ceral
はりゃほれうまうーっ!

Am I ready for Kud Wafter? What differences are there between Ecstacy and Original?

Wow. I just finished Kud's route, my first time playing through, and I think it is an amazing storyline. I did not think I would be so affected again since Clannad After Story. I've literally lost my appetite for a few days while I've been playing her route. Anyhow, I am sort of torn between playing Kud Wafter and continuing the rest of LB. I'm a bit disinterested in the other routes at the moment, and very interested in more of Kud...

I was wondering if someone who knew enough about the games could tell me if hopping straight to Kud Wafter would be wise to do? I.E. Will I be caught up with Kud & Riki's relationship?(Even though I have solely played only Kud's route?) I just played a little bit of Kud Wafter, and their relationship seemed a bit different than when compared to the end of the EX route. I hear about Refrain and other parts of routes opening up as you play more... but if I chose to do that I probably wouldn't finish LB for at least a couple months) I know I should probably ask this in the Kud Wafter thread but I'm deathly afraid of spoilers. (I know nothing about the actual content of refrain and the other routes past the common route, and very little about Kud Wafter and would like to keep it that way... heck I don't even read wiki) I guess I'm looking for a cut and dry, maybe even a yes or no answer in regards to if their relationship changes.

Spoiler for Kud's Route. Question about differences between Ecstacy & original & Wafter. :

Last edited by Ceral; 2010-09-01 at 07:21.
Ceral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-01, 21:17   Link #580
Kudryavka

@Ceral Yeah there are differences between the original and EX; the one you read is a new and improved version of her route. In the original, her route was rather lackluster.

Tags
bishoujo, ero-game, eroge, key, pc game, visual novel