Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-11-11, 19:40   Link #81
Kenshin_Uchiha
Kenjutsu God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
Cub Sama: WTF are you talking about with this RPG shit...? How's about you stick to the manga and anime since that's where our legit info on rankings will come from?

Though I don't remember seeing an 8 on Noi's tongue in the manga. Do you know the chapter?
It's an example proving the viability of the theory.
Old 2008-11-11, 19:54   Link #82
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyxOne View Post
That's Kenpachi, the unkillable heroic sociopath.
lol that just proves that you should never fight against an insanely overpowered psycho with a thing for young girls.
Old 2008-11-11, 19:59   Link #83
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Location: Currently stalking, Evil Rick, Larthak, Malin, Kholdstare, lv23, as always Endrance.anafewothrs
Quote:

Though I don't remember seeing an 8 on Noi's tongue in the manga. Do you know the chapter?
It was in the manga. Chapter 294

Doesn't it still look like a five? Or is just me...*shrugs*

So if Noi was an 8 that risen in numbers. Who was the previous number 5? Also she'd still be be a number 3. What would make him think he could beat her Even with the power up he was still below her rank
Old 2008-11-12, 01:29   Link #84
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Nel's rank is outdated and I doubt we'll ever be able to compare her Rank 3 to whoever is Rank 3 now, much less how her power compares to the current Top 5. I'd also think it's a safe bet to say Nel hasn't increased in power since she reverted to chibi-mode. I wouldn't of mind a full blown battle between Nel and Noi, all we can say is that she had a good chance to fuck Noi up before he could release/she transformed back to a kid.

now to get the new episode...
Old 2008-11-12, 01:57   Link #85
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Quote:
Cub Sama: WTF are you talking about with this RPG shit...? How's about you stick to the manga and anime since that's where our legit info on rankings will come from?

I don't think Cub-sama was being outrageous. Just that his analogy is a bit obscure to non-RPG fans. Anyway, his (valid) point was that even if Noi is only number 5 now, that doesn't mean he still ranks behind Nel. Nel was a number 3 back in the old days. As trizz points out, that's outdated.

Last edited by Amirali; 2008-11-12 at 02:34.
Old 2008-11-12, 02:07   Link #86
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Location: Currently stalking, Evil Rick, Larthak, Malin, Kholdstare, lv23, as always Endrance.anafewothrs
What exactly is the old days? Noi was formerly ranked 8 but even at 5 she still would have pwned him. If she had been at full power. It seems that some Noi and Syzeal got upgrades but even with the rise in rank. Nel still out classed Noi. I think Noi believed his own press. He thought he was better since his rank had changed. Nel's number is obsolete because she had been replaced. But it wasn't because the new number 3 was the more powerful of the two. It was because she was missing.

So how can Nel's rank be outdated? Why do you think it is?
Old 2008-11-12, 02:31   Link #87
Amirali
Banned

Well, Nel in her released form owned Noi unreleased. So I don't know conclusively that she's still stronger than him.
Old 2008-11-12, 02:33   Link #88
Langus
Optimus Prime

Nel was also owning him in her unreleased form...
Old 2008-11-12, 02:35   Link #89
Amirali
Banned

She had him on the backfoot. Couldn't inflict any serious damage though. I got the feeling Noi wanted her to try her best attacks on him. Sort of like when Ichigo was fighting Byakuya, and he wanted to prove he could take everything.

That's just speculation on my part, of course. But without them having matched their best powers against each other, I'm unsure of saying Nel's stronger.
Edit: Toned down my previous post to be more diplomatic.
Old 2008-11-12, 02:58   Link #90
Langus
Optimus Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amirali View Post
She had him on the backfoot. Couldn't inflict any serious damage though. I got the feeling Noi wanted her to try her best attacks on him. Sort of like when Ichigo was fighting Byakuya, and he wanted to prove he could take everything.

That's just speculation on my part, of course. But without them having matched their best powers against each other, I'm unsure of saying Nel's stronger.
Edit: Toned down my previous post to be more diplomatic.
In this case I can't really agree. Nel has always been shown dominating Noi in a fight. That's why we have screencaps like these:

Let's compare.

Nel post-run in with Noi:

Spoiler for Size:

Noi post-run in with Nel:

Spoiler for size:

See the difference? Not a scratch on her. The only time Noi dominates her is when she's at a severe disadvantage (for various reasons which we all know). That's part of why he hates her so much. He just can't compete with her in a fight and it drives him nuts.
Old 2008-11-12, 03:00   Link #91
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

There's too much yellow tape around the power rankings of the Espada...that I feel I can't quite say what I want w/out typing a lot of crap...

@Langus, I wouldn't really say either of them were really dominating...the biggest thing done (aside from her lance strike in released form) was Nel's signature Double Cero...which didn't seem to do much of anything to Noi (my god the crosshatches...they burn!!!), but would of probably severely hurt, if not killed him back when he was a 8.

Though what's more fun...Nel broke part of Noi's blade, but when he fought Kenny, it was peachy-keen

I do agree w/ Amirali though, it's truly hard to say that Nel was stronger given she was playing her trump card while Noi was still dicking around.

Last edited by Mr. DJ; 2008-11-12 at 03:11.
Old 2008-11-12, 06:37   Link #92
medigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
There's too much yellow tape around the power rankings of the Espada...that I feel I can't quite say what I want w/out typing a lot of crap...

@Langus, I wouldn't really say either of them were really dominating...the biggest thing done (aside from her lance strike in released form) was Nel's signature Double Cero...which didn't seem to do much of anything to Noi (my god the crosshatches...they burn!!!), but would of probably severely hurt, if not killed him back when he was a 8.

Though what's more fun...Nel broke part of Noi's blade, but when he fought Kenny, it was peachy-keen

I do agree w/ Amirali though, it's truly hard to say that Nel was stronger given she was playing her trump card while Noi was still dicking around.
she broke off part of his blade?
since when???
Old 2008-11-12, 07:19   Link #93
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

chapter 296, page 7-8

Spoiler for manga:
Old 2008-11-12, 09:41   Link #94
Kenshin_Uchiha
Kenjutsu God

We don't have nearly enough information to determine wether nel is stronger than noi, it's all just assumptions.
Old 2008-11-12, 15:47   Link #95
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Cub Sama: WTF are you talking about with this RPG business...? How's about you stick to the manga and anime since that's where our legit info on rankings will come from?

Just in case you still don't understand my point, what I meant was that if the Espada's power increased and the current 1 is much stronger than the former 1, then it is highly plausible that the current 5 is stronger or as strong as the former 3 (Nel), because if they all rose in power as a group then the previous 10 wont compare to the current 10.

Also Nel lost power when her mask was broken because it was said that her spiritual power leaked out which is what made her take the form of a child, so she may have had even more power in her glory days but it also proves that Nel is strong that after all that, she is still able to fight with such strength.

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan

Last edited by Cub-Sama; 2008-11-12 at 17:52. Reason: Puncuation
Old 2008-11-12, 16:50   Link #96
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

x_x put some punctuation in there
Old 2008-11-12, 17:54   Link #97
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
x_x put some punctuation in there
Better?

I have a question, can Orihime do her thing and restore the mask and her power to it's former glory?

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Old 2008-11-12, 18:36   Link #98
Langus
Optimus Prime

She did heal her, so who knows...
Old 2008-11-12, 18:39   Link #99
X207
Gamyūsa

hachi could probably restore it, maybe not fully for orihime as she still needs to perfect it ie her atk pixie.
Old 2008-11-13, 09:51   Link #100
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenshin_Uchiha View Post
We don't have nearly enough information to determine wether nel is stronger than noi, it's all just assumptions.
What?!
How can you say that?!?!?! She owned him when they were both unreleased. If he couldn't beat her then why would his releasing make him more powerful than her? She has one too... We saw his release ,it was like Hisagi's. No special abilities. We don't know if hers had any, but she'd just trample him anyway. She was a better swordsmen than he was. She has just as many legs as he does arms

Mammal > Insect. Simple.

She'd win.
Closed Thread