AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2009-02-07, 14:14   Link #501
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
Already reviewed yer stuff, Cal. Quite nice though. Better than mine at least since I'm not that good in doing that romantic comedy stuff. I prefer Tom Clancy/Metal Gear-like stuff in mine stories.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-07, 20:40   Link #502
Nobodyman9
Banned

Just read your latest chapter Lord Bear (be sure to read my review!) Another great installment.

Now, far be it from me to undermine your authority as the author of your own fanfic, but I just had an idea of my own about it. First off, I love how you brought Shirley "back to life" but I also know this is going to be the pairing is going to be Kalulu so I'm wondering what's going to happen to her in the end. Now, granted I don't know what'll happen in the future and I don't know what you're planning, but should you decide to do so, I think something like this would be an awesome (2nd) death scene for Shirley.

The situation is that Shirley has just willingly been mortally wounded in order to protect/save Lelouch or for the greater good. Lelouch and Shirley (once again) say their final goodbyes.

Shirley: It's okay Lelouch. This is what I want. I'm glad I was able to help you.

Despite Shirley calmly accepting her fate, Lelouch is hysterical as the cruelest form of deja vu sets in and he once again must face her death.

Lelouch: NO! NO! I WON'T LET THIS HAPPEN! I'M NOT GOING TO LOSE YOU AGAIN!

She has a sudden understanding of Lelouch's feelings. She attempts to explain and reassure him.

Shirley: Don't you see Lelouch? You never lost me. I've always been right here.

She places her hand on his heart. He has a moment of understanding but is still saddened by her impending death.

Lelouch: (weakly)Shirley

The life almost entirely gone from her body, she musters her final words.

Shirley: I'll always love you Lelouch.

Her body goes limp. Content with the time she spent with Lelouch and her being able to help him, she can rest in peace. Lelouch lays his head down and sobs into her chest.

I guess you would call that a fanfic of a fanfic Just a spontaneous idea I had today. I love love LOVE your story!

Last edited by Nobodyman9; 2009-02-07 at 20:57.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-13, 04:42   Link #503
Lord_Bear
*Author

XD

Sorry, I missed this before, lol. That's pretty cool, but not quite what I'm planning. ;D

I can say that there is a definite CHARACTER DEATH in...Phase 25! =D
Lord_Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-14, 00:39   Link #504
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Bear View Post
XD

Sorry, I missed this before, lol. That's pretty cool, but not quite what I'm planning. ;D

I can say that there is a definite CHARACTER DEATH in...Phase 25! =D
LOL, well I can't wait to see what you have planned. But phase 25?! We're not even close to that yet! Well, it's also reassuring to know your fic will go on for some time
Old 2009-02-14, 00:40   Link #505
Lord_Bear
*Author

Phase 25 is the last one. ;D
Old 2009-02-14, 00:58   Link #506
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Bear View Post
Phase 25 is the last one. ;D
Oh, I see. You're so tantalizing
Old 2009-02-14, 01:31   Link #507
Lord_Bear
*Author

*Is sneaky* =P
Old 2009-02-16, 16:06   Link #508
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Updated again. Lost Soldier now has 7 chapters to date.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Old 2009-02-26, 04:50   Link #509
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Chapter 8 of Lost Soldiers is now up. Hope I don't get the 2 review record streak I had lately...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4660610/8/Lost_Soldiers

Old 2009-02-28, 09:56   Link #510
Lord_Bear
*Author

Update: Phase 10. =D

Title: Code Geass: The Game of Kings
Rating: T
Pairing: Lelouch/Kallen
Genre: Suspense/Thriller
Summary: The lines between player and piece have become blurred with the scars of sacrifice; the world destined to descend into even greater chaos as two enemies return to the board to rearrange their pieces. Sometimes, nobody knows who the enemy King truly is.
Progress: 10 chapters complete at ~82,000 words total.
Old 2009-03-04, 13:36   Link #511
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
I'll start my own fanfic about Code Geass soon.
I have the first chapter complete in my mind but the others are still blurry somehow.
It'll be set after 30 yeaars of the happenings in code geass and it have even space colonies. And why i brought this uop?
I've 2 questions:
It'llfeature both Suzaku and Kallen as perhaps Nunally as Britannian empress.
Q1: What would be a better pairing? Suzaku and Karen or Suzaku and Nunally?(no matter whichon, but they have a 16-18 years old children...so at least 10 years passed before they got together). I prefer Kallen.
Q2:Lelouch will be alive(as immortal) or dead? There's still a way to communicate with him even if he dead. I prefer if he's alive.

In both question i ask for your opinions...not just a plain answer: i want a proper reason too.
willyvereb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-04, 13:46   Link #512
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
unless you plan to have nunnaly's legs healed and she is no longer wheelchair-bound
i'd go with kallen (if they have children)
even more so when you remember that the emperss of britannia getting hitched with the guy who murdered the last emperor (her own brotehr) is kinda hard to sell

lelouch is dead
a relationship between suzaku and either nunnaly or kallen would be complicated by lelouch still being alive i think
Old 2009-03-04, 14:22   Link #513
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
I have a solution for Kallen's problems about Lelouch being alive.(NO! Not a simple CC X Lelouch pairing!)
Nunally easily forgive Suzaku cause it's not his fault. I think he can forgive him more easily than Kallen. I think it's more about the matter of relationship. If it's Suzaku X Nunally then the kid only rarely sees his parents and he got a governess, in case of Kallen X Suzaku he sees his mother quite often.
Not to mention other things...both havemany possibilities in sense of the plot but i can only have one of them.
willyvereb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-07, 19:04   Link #514
stardrago

Hey, I have fanfiction idea; I cross between Code Geass and Kamen Rider Decade; when Decade is still fighting the monsters he gets transported into Code Geass a year or two after R2 (2019-20 a.t.b.) there in this parallel world he looks like Lelouch (his counter-part in that world) since both have been known as demons. There people will be shocked to see him, once more him being able to transform into 10 different forms(all of his cards of each kamen rider had been restored in that world) fighting against the monsters tha had entered the Code Geass world as well.
If anyone would like to do this, then make sure you post it at fanfiction.net under Code Geass, okay?
stardrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-15, 14:55   Link #515
snowdevil_crow
Wielder of Cucumbers

Sooo... can I pimp my fanfic here? >_> I hope so...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4725185/1/Zero_Requiem <--- SuzaLuluCC collection of scenes, not all romantic. ^^

For more, here's my ff.net profile... www.fanfiction.net/~candelabra Click on the link to my livejournal for x-rated stuff. ^^

Anyway, aside from my own stuff... we can rec other people's works here? Yes? Yay. Here's a list of recs from me (of fics that haven't already been mentioned, anyway):

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4894164/1/Chestnut <--- very awesome CC character-analysis sort of drabble-ish oneshot. Short, but effective. Summary: Summer inevitably comes to an end.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4844014/1/The_Demon_King <--- rather lengthy Kallen-centric oneshot. Not romantic. Summary: Post-R2. Kallen embarks on a project, to understand evil, and to understand Lelouch vi Britannia.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4775876/...Revolving_Door <--- Lelouch x Kallen oneshot centering on interaction between them on the day before Zero Requiem. Very in-character. Summary: On day fifty-nine, he visits her. ::Lelouch/Kallen, final conversation. Spoilers for series.::

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4749308/1/Partners_in_Crime <--- very awesome Lelouch x CC oneshot, based in season one. This author also has other very awesome stories. Summary: He’s perfectly aware that all he is to her is another Mao, and that after him, there will be another Lelouch Lamperouge. LelouchxCC. Oneshot. Season One.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4349566/1/Critical_Point <--- Suzaku x Kallen, four chapters and complete. Set midway through season two. Summary: Kallen is captured by Suzaku and Suzaku's attention is captured by Kallen. *COMPLETED*

I have more, but I don't want to take up too much space. ^^
snowdevil_crow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-15, 15:22   Link #516
kamehameha

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowdevil_crow View Post
Sooo... can I pimp my fanfic here? >_> I hope so...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4725185/1/Zero_Requiem <--- SuzaLuluCC collection of scenes, not all romantic. ^^

For more, here's my ff.net profile... www.fanfiction.net/~candelabra Click on the link to my livejournal for x-rated stuff. ^^

Anyway, aside from my own stuff... we can rec other people's works here? Yes? Yay. Here's a list of recs from me (of fics that haven't already been mentioned, anyway):

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4894164/1/Chestnut <--- very awesome CC character-analysis sort of drabble-ish oneshot. Short, but effective. Summary: Summer inevitably comes to an end.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4844014/1/The_Demon_King <--- rather lengthy Kallen-centric oneshot. Not romantic. Summary: Post-R2. Kallen embarks on a project, to understand evil, and to understand Lelouch vi Britannia.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4775876/...Revolving_Door <--- Lelouch x Kallen oneshot centering on interaction between them on the day before Zero Requiem. Very in-character. Summary: On day fifty-nine, he visits her. ::Lelouch/Kallen, final conversation. Spoilers for series.::

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4749308/1/Partners_in_Crime <--- very awesome Lelouch x CC oneshot, based in season one. This author also has other very awesome stories. Summary: He’s perfectly aware that all he is to her is another Mao, and that after him, there will be another Lelouch Lamperouge. LelouchxCC. Oneshot. Season One.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4349566/1/Critical_Point <--- Suzaku x Kallen, four chapters and complete. Set midway through season two. Summary: Kallen is captured by Suzaku and Suzaku's attention is captured by Kallen. *COMPLETED*

I have more, but I don't want to take up too much space. ^^
that was a very well done piece. kudos.
kamehameha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-15, 15:48   Link #517
snowdevil_crow
Wielder of Cucumbers

Oh, it's not mine, I just found it on ff.net. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

But yeah, it is a great fic, isn't it?
snowdevil_crow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-21, 02:52   Link #518
azul120

Here's what I guess you could call a first draft of something I've been brainstorming, set right before the one-month timeskip, late in R2 21:

Title: Reconciliation
Characters: Lelouch, Suzaku, C. C.
Genre: Drama, General
Rating: PG-13 (?)

Spoiler:

I admit, I'm not much of a storyteller, but there it is so far. Pardon any OOC-ness.

Last edited by azul120; 2009-03-21 at 03:03.
azul120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-28, 04:18   Link #519
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Finished with Lost Soldiers, chapter 9. It's uploaded in ff.net

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4660610/1/Lost_Soldiers

Old 2009-03-30, 15:22   Link #520
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Since I finally wrote something in English, I decided to share it here.
This forum needs more Clovis love. xD

Title: Nihilism - nothingness has neither values nor morals; it is simply stupid
Characters: Lelouch, Clovis; mentions of Shirley, C.C., Kallen and Suzaku
Genre: Humour, one shot, very slight crossover
Rating: Uhm... M. Just to be safe.
Summary: "After the end of R2, Lelouch and Clovis spend quality time together. A strange and somewhat disturbing conversation ensues."
Warnings: In the link, like everything else that's important... but basically, beware of spoilers and pseudo-yaoi.

Link: http://animexx.onlinewelten.com/fanfiction/220742/

It's a German site, but you only have to click on the "Nihilism" below the "Kapitel" thing. Not hard to find.
Have fun with Clovis and my lack of sanity! xD

Tags
character, discussion