AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-08-14, 21:11   Link #1801
Micante

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
Actually, that conversation is pretty vague. For one, his initial words to her after she greets him, are not related at all to what she says to him. Also, "So, Charles" is not a reply to C.C. unless its the most strangely worded reply ever. "So," would imply that he is talking to Charles. If you simply remove C.C. from the conversation you are left with:

V.V.:"I'll... take on that fate. The fate of immortality."
V.V.:"So, Charles..."

Which could easily be what he said to him when they first began everything as little kids.
Wait, how does whether or not he was aware that C.C. was there have any impact on whether he has his memories or not? I guess he could be talking about before he gained the Code and he was accepting immortality for Charles's sake.

That's so beautiful. TT_TT
Micante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-14, 21:12   Link #1802
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnnamedPhenemenom View Post
Wait, how does whether or not he was aware that C.C. was there have any impact on whether he has his memories or not? I guess he could be talking about before he gained the Code and he was accepting immortality for Charles's sake.

That's so beautiful. TT_TT
I'm rather interested about the Nun. She remembered that she wanted to kill herself, even without her memories (if she killed herself though)
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-14, 21:19   Link #1803
Ring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
True. But why the SoA did that to her? That remains a mystery since the SoA is not necessary to do the transfer
I'm curious about that too. Maybe the mind of the person with the Code is connected to the SoA during the transfer. C.C. interrupted that transfer and her mind was still connected. Destroying the SoA somehow caused a reset to her mind.

I think it's a reach that V.V. lost his memories. He still knows the fate of immortality. That means he still had knowledge of geass. That would contradict with C.C. losing all of her memories of geass as if it's part of the process. I don't think it's part of the process anyway though.
Ring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-14, 21:21   Link #1804
DENON
suiga yummy

Anyone has those?
http://www.kaboodle.com/reviews/code...ete-production
http://www.kaboodle.com/reviews/code...ete-production

how big are they?

I kinda wanna get those.
DENON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-14, 21:31   Link #1805
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENON View Post
Not the question to be asking here.
Old 2008-08-14, 21:38   Link #1806
DENON
suiga yummy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Where can I ask?

but here is about code geass!! Right?
Old 2008-08-14, 21:39   Link #1807
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENON View Post
Where can I ask?

but here is about code geass!! Right?
This is a CG thread, but about C.C.

The merchandise thread is right here.
Old 2008-08-14, 21:44   Link #1808
DENON
suiga yummy

Quote:
Quote:
This is a CG thread, but about C.C.

The merchandise thread is right here.
Great~~! Thanks~! ありがとう
Old 2008-08-14, 21:49   Link #1809
Elicit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ring View Post
C.C. only lost her memories due to Lelouch blowing up the SoA. Prior to that, her memories were intact. She wouldn't have been able to use the control panel to free Lelouch if she had lost her memories at that point.
I do wonder if Lelouch, at this point or somewhere along the end of Turn 15 through now, has realized that his partially destroying the SoA was the final cog to reset C.C.'s memories. While he did that to have the Emperor lose a valuable asset or potential weapon (or to ensure C.C.'s death wouldn't happen by such a method, even if the deed was already done), makes me wonder about the whole "feels responsible for her losing her memories" half that was among those spoilers has yet to really come.
Elicit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-14, 21:51   Link #1810
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elicit View Post
I do wonder if Lelouch, at this point or somewhere along the end of Turn 15 through now, has realized that his partially destroying the SoA was the final cog to reset C.C.'s memories. While he did that to have the Emperor lose a valuable asset or potential weapon (or to ensure C.C.'s death wouldn't happen by such a method, even if the deed was already done), makes me wonder about the whole "feels responsible for her losing her memories" half that was among those spoilers has yet to really come.
Good point, but who would be the one to say it to him? Charles?

"That's your fault if she lost her memories" ?
Old 2008-08-14, 21:55   Link #1811
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:

Well ...
Must stop myself or Narona will kill me.
I kid i kid.
Witacume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-14, 21:57   Link #1812
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witacume View Post
Well ...
Must stop myself or Narona will kill me.
I kid i kid.
Now you got me interested. Say what you wanted to say è_é
Old 2008-08-14, 22:01   Link #1813
Micante

Quote:

Alright, since the unexpected happens in Code Geass, we need to expand past what we've been shown. Here's how it will happen, Lelouch, driven to despair by Nunnally's death, finds a way into the World of the Dead in order to retrieve his sister. However, there, he mights Charles, frantically searching for V.V.

Charles reveals that he wanted C.C.'s Code because he needed it to give to V.V. and allow him to live, but Lelouch and C.C. got in the way.

Then, Lelouch starts blaming everything that's happened on Charles and Charles reveals that everything was Lelouch's fault, even Marianne's death.
Old 2008-08-14, 22:08   Link #1814
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Alright, since the unexpected happens in Code Geass, we need to expand past what we've been shown. Here's how it will happen, Lelouch, driven to despair by Nunnally's death, finds a way into the World of the Dead in order to retrieve his sister. However, there, he mights Charles, frantically searching for V.V.

Charles reveals that he wanted C.C.'s Code because he needed it to give to V.V. and allow him to live, but Lelouch and C.C. got in the way.

Then, Lelouch starts blaming everything that's happened on Charles and Charles reveals that everything was Lelouch's fault, even Marianne's death.
V.V was already dead when Charles and C.C did their tango. He took V.V's code knowing that V.V would likely die because of it. He wanted C.C's code because she posed a threat to him and his plans, besides Charles didn't seem too pleased that V.V had been lying and going behind his back all this time especially given their contract on how they would not lie or something.
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-14, 22:13   Link #1815
Micante

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
V.V was already dead when Charles and C.C did their tango. He took V.V's code knowing that V.V would likely die because of it. He wanted C.C's code because she posed a threat to him and his plans, besides Charles didn't seem too pleased that V.V had been lying and going behind his back all this time especially given their contract on how they would not lie or something.
What I meant was that maybe Charles thought that he could make it back to V.V. in time and give V.V. one of the two Codes. Also, I wouldn't be too sure he wasn't pleased with V.V. Every time C.C. tried to bring V.V. up, Charles quickly changed the subject, as if he didn't want to think about his dying brother.
Old 2008-08-14, 22:15   Link #1816
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
What I meant was that maybe Charles thought that he could make it back to V.V. in time and give V.V. one of the two Codes. Also, I wouldn't be too sure he wasn't pleased with V.V. Every time C.C. tried to bring V.V. up, Charles quickly changed the subject, as if he didn't want to think about his dying brother.
V.V didn't have geass anymore so he couldn't get the code anyways. An immortal couldn't just give the code to anything they wished otherwise that Nun would not have wasted the time to build up CChi's geass to that point.
Old 2008-08-14, 22:15   Link #1817
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
I had the same feeling about it. Charles seems to be angry about V.V.'s lies. V.V. was doing/planning some things behind his back after all.
Old 2008-08-14, 22:18   Link #1818
Micante

Quote:
I had the same feeling about it. Charles seems to be angry about V.V.'s lies. V.V. was doing/planning some things behind his back after all.
Well, it's really hard to tell with someone like Charles. Personally, I find their relationship even stronger than Lelouch's and Nunnally's. The two of them understood each other and did not need to hide behind masks.

In the scene where V.V. crawls to the Twilight Gate and meets with Charles, the look on Charles face is probably the most human and saddest expression we'll ever see. After that, his facial expressions became completely warped. I know this is a stretch, but I'm thinking Charles was going through his own version of the stages of grief.
Old 2008-08-14, 22:19   Link #1819
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Feels weird having a C.C fan agree with me...

I thought it was pretty apparent that Charles was not happy given that their contract was that in this world filled with lies, they would be the only ones not to lie to each other or something like that. The way Charles was looking down at V.V emotionlessly when saying he has lied again gives that impression as well.
Old 2008-08-14, 22:19   Link #1820
sLum
Suzaku vi Brittania

Quote:
I really doubt that or he wouldn't have taken VV's code -_-
sLum is offline   Reply With Quote