AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga > To Aru... Railgun [M/LN]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-11-23, 09:47   Link #2421
Eratas123

@ Shadow5YA - No, still in middle school. The high school comment was just a joke about her looking older in the railgun side story despite it taking place earlier.
Old 2011-11-23, 10:57   Link #2422
mark1246

Quote:
Originally Posted by leukrota View Post
As noted in the following:
Spoiler:
Hehehehe , that was my joke for the day , here the thing though, it true that misaka in the right pic look older then the one in the left and That super weird (though i can pic the left pic with that fancy dress) it still problem with the height issue that will bother me

Last edited by mark1246; 2011-11-23 at 17:21.
Old 2011-11-23, 12:10   Link #2423
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark1246 View Post
Hehehehe , that was mu life for the day , here the thing though, it true that misaka in the right pic look older then the one in the left and That super weird (though i can pic the left pic with that fancy dress) it still problem with the height issue that will bother me
Relative height is still consistent. Mikoto looks tall on her own, but when Touma or her mom is in the picture too, she is drawn to be shorter than them.
Old 2011-11-25, 08:40   Link #2424
zaeraal

spoilers from new chapter
Spoiler for size:
Old 2011-11-25, 10:49   Link #2425
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Oh lol, Imouto has been mistaken for the real one.

Believer of the Great Sumeragi.

One Does Not Simply Make Touma A Good Protagonist ~ The Truth.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Old 2011-11-25, 11:02   Link #2426
mark1246

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaeraal View Post
spoilers from new chapter
Spoiler for size:
I don’t know if anyone can explain to me but i have a question? ok I know Railgun a monthly manga, so here the thing how do these spoiler work? I mean it comes out in Dec for Raw and it not even close to it yet! Are the Japanese just getting a few pages to get excited and that it?

please explain and thanks and Happy thanks giving
Old 2011-11-25, 11:04   Link #2427
勝利は単純な魂の中に

"It's...it's not like I'm lonely because I can't participate or anything!"

She has the tsundere speech pattern down pat but knowing that monotone voice of hers...
Old 2011-11-25, 11:38   Link #2428
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
I don’t know if anyone can explain to me but i have a question? ok I know Railgun a monthly manga, so here the thing how do these spoiler work? I mean it comes out in Dec for Raw and it not even close to it yet! Are the Japanese just getting a few pages to get excited and that it?

please explain and thanks and Happy thanks giving
Most likely in that it's spoilers in the view of non-Japanese fans. The chapter comes out in the magazine, and someone would need to scan/post it for the majority of foreign fans to know what is going on.
Old 2011-11-25, 13:00   Link #2429
mark1246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Most likely in that it's spoilers in the view of non-Japanese fans. The chapter comes out in the magazine, and someone would need to scan/post it for the majority of foreign fans to know what is going on.
so wait... the chapter already out in japan right now?
Old 2011-11-25, 14:22   Link #2430
zaeraal

Someone posted that this month it is CHAPTER 45 - AMBUSH and has 27 pages

Quote:
so wait... the chapter already out in japan right now?
If you would have searched a bit, you would know I already answered the same question few pages back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaeraal View Post
The chapter is officially released in Japan 26.10.
The chinese scan will be out around 28-29. 10.
The japanese raws around 1-5. 11.
And the english scanlation 2+ days after the japanese raw (depends on how much hype will the chapter cause)
(PS: Railgun is a PART of Dengeki Daioh magazine, which comes out monthly.)
If you apply it to this months chapter, then:
The chapter is officially released in Japan 28.11. (26 is weekend so stores are closed), but probably someone got already their copy.
You can find the exact number somewhere at the last 2-3 pages in previous chapter.
And the person who got it already posted some spoilers.
The chinese scan comes 2-3 days after release. So somewhere between 28.11.-1.12.
The raws which scanlators can use to make english scanlation come out later 1.12.-5.12.
And the english scanlation 2+ days after the japanese raw
Old 2011-11-25, 14:22   Link #2431
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
I don't really know how the Japanese side of the "netborhood" views us, but I don't really think they care that much about us either. Most of the time they're posting it for insiders and it'll have to be a sizable number of us who has to dig for information for the rest of us to see.

mark1246: You ought to know how the chapters come out, man. It's not like they magically appear on the net or something. And I guess the pages we're seeing now are in the December issue of Dengeki Daioh, as the current copy of the magazine I have right now is for this month's. And yes, there are magazines which come out one month earlier before the next month hits in.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Old 2011-11-25, 14:30   Link #2432
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
I don't really know how the Japanese side of the "netborhood" views us, but I don't really think they care that much about us either. Most of the time they're posting it for insiders and it'll have to be a sizable number of us who has to dig for information for the rest of us to see.
Yes, I should have worded it more accurately. But meh, it does gets the meaning across, no?
Old 2011-11-25, 18:42   Link #2433
Brimstone
Banned

To be fair, when's the last time we care about them

Only during dvd/bd/LN sales, or voting for Saimoe.
Old 2011-11-25, 21:31   Link #2434
Miraluka
Banned

Why do I have the feeling that Mikoto is using Imouto to switch places and mess around with her little adventures?
Old 2011-11-26, 00:44   Link #2435
Syed_Seinaru_Migi

It seem Imouto didn't care she take Mikoto place..and railgun now turn to really slow pace past few chapter.......
Old 2011-11-29, 02:46   Link #2436
Brimstone
Banned

More Railgun spoiler, looks like something's finally going to happen soon... Well okay, I know we've been saying that alot recently but middle school girl in dark alley with about-to-get-rape-face says more right?

Spoiler for size:
Old 2011-11-29, 04:36   Link #2437
zaeraal

There is also summary here: http://kodoku21.blog83.fc2.com/blog-entry-1935.html (+ an extra image of Uiharu+Misuzu, that Brimstone forget to post)
Spoiler for size:

Not really sure what the summary says, but as far as I understood the guy at the end is lv 2 telekinesis and the girl is lv 4 telekinesis. So you can see the difference in powers. They play the game called "Ballon Hunter" where they have attached paper ballons to their heads and they have to destroy their oponents ballons. Not sure if the guy won or lost..
Old 2011-11-29, 05:02   Link #2438
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
... Oh, Kamachi. That was DAMN CONVENIENT. How to avoid potential plothole? Why, make it so an obstacle obsecures the view of one from the other!

They could've gone without having to put these two, right...

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Old 2011-11-29, 05:05   Link #2439
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Quote:
Not really sure what the summary says, but as far as I understood the guy at the end is lv 2 telekinesis and the girl is lv 4 telekinesis.
So this will be the second clash of same powers since the battle between Kuroko and Awaki.
We really need same-power clashes like this.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2011-11-29, 05:43   Link #2440
zaeraal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
So this will be the second clash of same powers since the battle between Kuroko and Awaki.
We really need same-power clashes like this.
Yeah but Kuroko vs Awaki was lv4 vs lv4 (and still there was a huge gap)

This is lv2 vs lv4. I mean, the best that guy did was to levitate one ball.
The girl had like 12 of them flying all around and she was just playing around
(if it wasn't against the rules, she would probably be levitating and tossing him instead of the balls)
That's the same like comparing Saten's lv0 Aoerohand vs Kongo's lv4 Aerohand, basically it can't do anything in a serious one vs one fight.

PS: The guy probably won, he teamed with a lv0 from his team and somehow they have beaten her.
Closed Thread

Tags
fantasy, shounen