AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2017-05-17, 02:05   Link #1
Tiberium Wolf

Densetsu no Yuusha no Konkatsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Description
The story takes place in a world after the legendary warrior defeats the demon lord. After he brought the peace to the world, he decides to set on another adventure to search for his wife

Strange one. Not sure how it will go on.
Old 2017-05-17, 04:18   Link #2
James Rye

Liked what was seen so far. A hero with no social skills and common sense tries to find the love of his life who will love him and not his Hero title. First thought it would be a story where he finds out that his true love had always been at his side, aka the loli mage, but looks like she is his little sister so that means it is truly "open taking" for every heroine out there and not already decided from the beginning like in most harem mangas.
Old 2017-05-17, 07:10   Link #3
Roxis
Grumpy poster

@Tiberium Wolf
You beat me i was planninh to make this thread but you went on me first.

This interesting one decent hero after story manga, as James pointed out this hero is social awkward and him also odd ball thanks for over righteous personality, second chapter we meet his first girl but rejected her afterward now he is on insane journey for love lol
Old 2017-05-17, 07:47   Link #4
Tiberium Wolf

As long as ppl recognize him as the hero, he will be doomed to failure.

Last edited by Tiberium Wolf; 2017-05-17 at 12:05.
Tiberium Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-17, 09:24   Link #5
dragon1412

to be honest, the story is surprisingly deep for me, the hero realized it himself, that people only look at him as a hero and he is trying to find the love of his life. It is a very different way of tackling the hero trope for me.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-19, 17:20   Link #6
James Rye

New chapter is out, Hero still didn't found a wife but he found a new friend to geek out over weapons. Have to say, I was surprised to see Yuri giving away his legendary sword to Bookin. Normally a hero never parts with his weapon, though in this case he is right. Better give it to somebody who loves it for what it is, an incredible well-made sword, than love its fame and worth to brag about it to party guests. But man, Yuri's fashion sense is way below common sense, we got to dig to get down on his level. xD
Old 2017-05-19, 21:32   Link #7
coded321
He Who Games

to be honest, when i found this, i assumed that it was going to be another generic take on the harem genre, but it turned out to be surprisingly deep.
coded321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-19, 22:49   Link #8
Roxis
Grumpy poster

Interesting concept, not only looking for his bride the hero also recruiting his wedding attendant at same time.
This and Dungeon Meshi probably ones of fantasy themed manga which utilize their theme at the finest.
Old 2017-05-19, 23:25   Link #9
Tenzen12

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Rye View Post
Liked what was seen so far. A hero with no social skills and common sense tries to find the love of his life who will love him and not his Hero title. First thought it would be a story where he finds out that his true love had always been at his side, aka the loli mage, but looks like she is his little sister so that means it is truly "open taking" for every heroine out there and not already decided from the beginning like in most harem mangas.
Is she? From party interaction it seemed to me that Majo get to knew Yuri quite later than Cleric and Soldier.

Though they certainly are like two pease in pod...
Old 2017-05-20, 05:26   Link #10
James Rye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Is she? From party interaction it seemed to me that Majo get to knew Yuri quite later than Cleric and Soldier.

Though they certainly are like two pease in pod...
People who read the RAW told me so in the comments. Dunno if it is real though. It could be possible that his little sister is somewhere else though then the question is why wasn't she there when he had bis big "Hero-thank-you-for-saving-the-world"-festival?
But yeah, those two really are alike alot. I wonde if Maho can watch Yuri through her familar's eyes and hear him through his hears. It would be a huge distance but this way she could watch his process. And maybe someday decide to go after him for whatever reason.
Old 2017-05-20, 08:51   Link #11
wuhugm
Seishi no Hentaiga

Send a message via Yahoo to wuhugm
This manga is beautiful~
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote