AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

View Poll Results: Code Geass R2 - Episode 25 Rating
Perfect 10 791 63.74%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 163 13.13%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 95 7.66%
7 out of 10 : Good 67 5.40%
6 out of 10 : Average 17 1.37%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 18 1.45%
4 out of 10 : Poor 7 0.56%
3 out of 10 : Bad 7 0.56%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 4 0.32%
1 out of 10 : Painful 72 5.80%
Voters: 1241. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-09-29, 00:55   Link #2121
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosPaladin View Post
anyone know where i can get the insert song when lelouch die? tt song is very nice and touching, really make the whole scene very nicely play out
Continued Song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmoIa...eature=related
Old 2008-09-29, 00:56   Link #2122
Lilslugga

MOAR PROOF
http://i33.tinypic.com/29bh4iv.jpg
Lilslugga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 00:57   Link #2123
FreshSalad
Claymore Theorist

Location: In a hopeless world where there is no reason to exist
Errr... imo
We have to observe this scene from how the creators made it.
So obviously, any of the charcaters could have ended up in the epilogue in ANYWAY, meaning C2 could be on a horse in the mountains alone etc. There is no one situation that truly is more plausible than any other. Therefore, it can easily be said that the situation with the carriage is definately an important fact that Lelouche is alive. If the Creators wanted lelouche to be dead, they would leave no ambiguity, WHAT SO EVER. Like tomb, no mentioning of him being alive ETC. At the same time, if they wanted him to be alive, they would leave no mention of him BEING DEAD AT ALL, so he should be visible with C.C. Obviously the only conclusion from that is that the creators purposely made it so that it could go either way in the sense that they could easily claim that it went either way, i.e. new season etc. At the same time, if they didn't want to make a new series, they could easily claim that he died etc what not in some announcement. Basically, i think lelouche's current status = Whatever the creators feel like doing.
FreshSalad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 00:58   Link #2124
riwoz
._____.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilslugga View Post
Err..how is comparing the color black proof?
riwoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 00:58   Link #2125
Lilslugga

not black thats clearly brown
Old 2008-09-29, 01:00   Link #2126
Hiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegyanik View Post
Another point, I feel the R2 is Rebellion 2. If L.L. is strictly pronounced in a Japanese accent, it would be closer to Erru Erru, i,e, Erru Tsu, not, R.R. (Are, Are), i.e., Are Tsu. Just a thought.
Well in Japanese his name isn't Lelouch, but Rurūshu. Hence why Shirley and others call him Ruru.
Old 2008-09-29, 01:01   Link #2127
Utau
Butler mitai~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Utau
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
She can't. Marianne wasn't dead back before and so isn't Lelouch. He's the carriage driver. :]
i know she can't. i was responding to this guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hari Michiru View Post
I think Lelouch is dead. Sometimes, the best endings end with the main character dead.

Also, C.C. is probably talking to Lelouch in the World of C.
they needs to re-watch that Turn again.
Utau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 01:02   Link #2128
NoLongerSane

Can we just agree on this. Lelouch final fate in this series, whether he is dead or immortal, will be continuously agrued from here until the director himself gives a definate answer. In all honesty, this may be one of those ambiguous scenarios that will be talked about in the anime community for a long time.
NoLongerSane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 01:03   Link #2129
Freya

Interviewer: Is Lelouch alive?
Tanaguchi: Of course! He's the carriage driver! Thought it was obvious!
Old 2008-09-29, 01:04   Link #2130
Lilslugga

I'd proudly dedicate my life to proving lelouch is alive
Old 2008-09-29, 01:05   Link #2131
Utau
Butler mitai~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Utau
Quote:
not black thats clearly brown
his hair color is brown?
Utau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 01:05   Link #2132
nutype
Future MD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
Interviewer: Is Lelouch alive?
Tanaguchi: Of course! He's the carriage driver! Thought it was obvious!
honestly that's the only way to settle this for people that think the episode is open to interpretation.

i'm sure taniguchi will comment on this
nutype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 01:06   Link #2133
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshSalad View Post
Errr... imo
So obviously, any of the charcaters could have ended up in the epilogue in ANYWAY, meaning C2 could be on a horse in the mountains alone etc. There is no one situation that truly is more plausible than any other. Therefore, it can easily be said that the situation with the carriage is definately an important fact that Lelouche is alive. If the Creators wanted lelouche to be dead, they would leave no ambiguity, WHAT SO EVER. Like tomb, no mentioning of him being alive ETC. At the same time, if they wanted him to be alive, they would leave no mention of him BEING DEAD AT ALL, so he should be visible with C.C. Obviously the only conclusion from that is that the creators purposely made it so that it could go either way in the sense that they could easily claim that it went either way, i.e. new season etc. At the same time, if they didn't want to make a new series, they could easily claim that he died etc what not in some announcement. Basically, i think lelouche's current status = Whatever the creators feel like doing.
Which is basically what I just said a page ago, but I'm all for people bashing their heads in over this...That's what forums are for, but him living or dying didn't get me up in arms as much as the LIFE of the man who killed him...Awesome new found Zorro skills aside, shouldn't Suzaku's survival be under much more scrutiny than a pseudo ambiguous Lulu's requiem? Do we have to yet again let Sunrise rape us with the cockpit-explosion, but not even close to dying theme once again? Live Geass is fireproof! Can of worms alert! ^o^
Old 2008-09-29, 01:06   Link #2134
Lilslugga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utau View Post
his hair color is brown?
am i color blind or is everyone else
Old 2008-09-29, 01:09   Link #2135
Lilslugga

Quote:
Errr... imo
What the hell would a new season even be about?!?!
Old 2008-09-29, 01:09   Link #2136
Freya

Quote:
tiny slight tint of brown.
Old 2008-09-29, 01:09   Link #2137
riwoz
._____.

Quote:
Well, his hair is brown, but the segment of his hair that is being "compared" is black. Not that I think it lends any support to the fact that it is proof that he is alive.
riwoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 01:10   Link #2138
Luapman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
Ending it with Season 1, by changing more than just a few things, would've perfect. In fact, if I'd known this was going to a tragedy, I wouldn't have watched it at all (I HATE tragedies... Basilisk was also painful to watch), but a friend of mine who knows good anime recommended this, and hence why I watched; after the few first episodes, it was a case of awesomeness

Then... well, shit starting hitting the fan, and we ended up this way. So much unresolved, and no movie/OVAA to continue it. Maybe an interview with a writer to satisfy us

question to the rest who read this: anyone have a good action series with romance that has a HAPPY ending (i.e., we have the main character staying alive with his girl) that they can recommend? I need a pick-me-up after this
Mobile Suit Gundam 08th MS Team
Luapman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 01:10   Link #2139
nutype
Future MD

Quote:
Errr... imo

lelouche is DEAD for now, until they choose to bring him back later on but for now the default view should be he is dead.
nutype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 01:10   Link #2140
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by nutype View Post
honestly that's the only way to settle this for people that think the episode is open to interpretation.

i'm sure taniguchi will comment on this
Do you honestly not understand how the mind of a director works or is this just more of the usual from you?
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote