AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Regios

Notices

View Poll Results: Regios - Episode 20 Rating
Perfect 10 10 26.32%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 5 13.16%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 8 21.05%
7 out of 10 : Good 10 26.32%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 7.89%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 2.63%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 2.63%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2009-05-23, 05:59   Link #1
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Regios - Episode 20 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Regios, Episode 20.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.
Old 2009-05-23, 06:58   Link #2
TrueKnight

Reposting ep 20 preview again with some additions,

Spoiler for preview pics:

around 4 hours from now. Woohoo.
Old 2009-05-23, 11:13   Link #3
Renegade334
Exitus Acta Probat
*Graphic Designer

Koukaku no Regios episode 20 (tentative)
Spoiler for 2chan thread for Chrome-Shelled Regios episode 20 (tentative) {Scroll down past the Asura Cryin' posts and till mid-page to find the C-SR screencaps}:
GUIDELINES / RULES:
- Do NOT spread the 2chan link.
- If you want to quote my post, then please ERASE THE URL.
- If you want to (re)post screenshots from 2chan, then reload them on Imageshack and kindly supply the new links. In other words, do NOT hotlink. Why? It's simple: when the short-lived 2chan threads get junked along with their contents (aka screencaps), the broken urls automatically lead the user to a pageful of adult advertisements, a category of content outlawed by Animesuki's policy on inappropriate material.

Forewarning:
I'll erase the URL in a few hours (at least until the first raw or blog entry appears you-know-where) so, if you want to visit the page later on, save my link somewhere (in your bookmarks or notepad...whatever) while it's still up.

EDIT: well, the raw's available and the link has to vanish - so rather than visit those short-lived screencaps, I suggest you make your way to the usual avenues of raw anime distribution, where a fresh, rosy-cheeked ep20 is eagerly awaiting your pleasure~;D

-- Permanently retired from the raw-hunting business --

Last edited by Renegade334; 2009-05-23 at 15:31. Reason: 2chan link removal.
Old 2009-05-23, 11:20   Link #4
TrueKnight

Yay for Renegade!

But seriously,

Spoiler for lol moments?:

Lol just what the fuck just happened? >_>

Last edited by TrueKnight; 2009-05-23 at 23:45.
Old 2009-05-23, 11:22   Link #5
zibi88

I guess jelousy..... without raw I cnat hear the talk so while looking on the pictures its like Layfon was all down when nina was out and that felli was not able to cheer him up..... but when nina re-appearead he is all happy now.... maybe its jelousy or rather envious of Nina... since Layfon pays bigger attention to her than to Felli...

raw needed for that :P

anyway by looking at pictures
Spoiler for ...:
Old 2009-05-23, 11:35   Link #6
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

lulz... going by those pics the loli has become the comic relief of the show, oh how the mighty has fallen
Old 2009-05-23, 11:37   Link #7
TrueKnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88
I guess jelousy..... without raw I cnat hear the talk so while looking on the pictures its like Layfon was all down when nina was out and that felli was not able to cheer him up..... but when nina re-appearead he is all happy now.... maybe its jelousy or rather envious of Nina... since Layfon pays bigger attention to her than to Felli...
Yea seems that way. Though she looked awfully fine for a person that’s getting kidnapped. >_>

removed

Last edited by TrueKnight; 2009-05-23 at 23:45. Reason: Sucks at imageshack
Old 2009-05-23, 11:49   Link #8
Ultramarinus
Disputatio exaro nex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manji Midou View Post
lulz... going by those pics the loli has become the comic relief of the show, oh how the mighty has fallen
Wasn't she so since ep 4? At least that was what I perceived.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueKnight View Post
Yea seems that way. Though she looked awfully fine for a person thatís getting kidnapped. >_>
"Take me! I'll kick you if you don't kidnap me! Need more attention!"
Old 2009-05-23, 12:02   Link #9
zibi88

maybe Felli throught that if she disappears Layfon would be happy like he was when Nina returned :P:P (offcouse if she reunites with layfon that is...) ....... but if that will turn out to be truth than Felli acts more like a brat than more brown up person....... since wanting to take attention with that kind of thing is kinda bad... since the other city is comeing.... Mayah.. and so her timeing is bad >_<
Old 2009-05-23, 12:04   Link #10
TrueKnight

I wouldn’t say as far as she forced herself getting kidnapped. Nen-I users aren’t meant for close quarter combats, especially when an experienced group like the Salinvans who seems involved in the kidnapping judging from the pics. So it somewhat made sense that she’s an easy target. Maybe something gotta do with the upcoming inter-city match with Myath.

Need to watch the raw, though.
Old 2009-05-23, 12:04   Link #11
ipernorris

If Felli is kidnapped by the one I think he will get more than a ko from Layfon this time... Layfon will spank him royally!
Old 2009-05-23, 12:22   Link #12
Ultramarinus
Disputatio exaro nex

Quote:
Nen-I users arenít meant for close quarter combats, especially when an experienced group like the Salinvans who seems involved in the kidnapping judging from the pics.
Jokes aside, it's probably due to that. But still, I wonder the degree of resistance she'll put up. Indicators like her testing Layfon's attention on hospital bed, messed up confession and bewilderment during confirming 'the hug', combined with her personality traits lead me to making such a joke. The sad thing is that, I won't be surprised if she practically remains idle and let herself be taken without a hassle. She gives me such an impression and the screen shots kind of point to that.
Old 2009-05-23, 13:25   Link #13
Dam Dog

Since this seems to be the place for general discussion as well, has anybody else noticed how rampant ahoge is in CSR? Nina, Meishin, and even Fonfon have all got the silly hair going on.

I wonder if it's a mutation caused by all the pollution
Old 2009-05-23, 13:27   Link #14
TrueKnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultramarinus
But still, I wonder the degree of resistance she'll put up.

I won't be surprised if she practically remains idle and let herself be taken without a hassle.
Well even as a Felli fan, I agree.

Judging from the pic and with the possible Nina x Layfon situation back in ep 19, the chances that she resists the kidnapping similar to her first encounter with Haia in ep 13 is almost minimal to none, and rather, she did it on purpose. I won’t deny the most possible reason she did that is to get Layfon’s attention out of jealousy. This is rather set from her side of the story rather than the big picture which is the inter-city match. Magnuskn and my previous speculation seem to come true, in a way.

Still I’ll watch the raw to make a more clear judgment. Which at the moment I post this, is already out.
Old 2009-05-23, 13:43   Link #15
zibi88

but man I would totaly laugh if after that Nina moment and maybe next Felli moment... Leerin come and so all previous girls efforts went for waste XDXD (Layfon showed more interest in Leerin than them :P )

Since Leerin comed to Zerenii only for and to Layfon (huge love power) while Nina and Felli kinda stayed all the time in Zerenii (Nina come back to zerenii not for layfon but to protect her city.... )

So I wonder what would happen if Layfon went back to Grendan...... would Felli or Nina go after him.....like Leerin !? (that's why im rooting for Leerin... she had not much screen time but she growed to be strong in my eyes even after not much of those sceen time comapred to Nina or Felli)
Old 2009-05-23, 14:41   Link #16
Dominic Night
Its time to Exist

Raw is out.

Spoiler for ...:
Old 2009-05-23, 14:43   Link #17
TrueKnight

Haha, finally watched it. Man, screwed up episode I tell you. So many thing happens I just donít know where to start,

Summary,

Spoiler:
Old 2009-05-23, 14:53   Link #18
zibi88

About Savaris maybe he is looking for his brother Gorneo :P to give him information that he killed Gahard himself :P... and maybe he is looking for that Haikizoku... time will show

Anwyay you forgot to add about the preview...... Layfon is fightign with Haia but Layfon is useing "katana" (maybe the match argument)... and the last scene it seems Felli slaps Layfon in his left cheek (mostly she is pissed at him that he is going for her than fightign for the city... or that he broke his own promise of not useing katana for her.... )

I hope we will get some spoiler picture for next ep soon :P
Old 2009-05-23, 15:03   Link #19
TrueKnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88
and the last scene it seems Felli slaps Layfon in his left cheek (mostly she is pissed at him that he is going for her than fightign for the city... or that he broke his own promise of not useing katana for her.... )
Spoiler:
Old 2009-05-23, 15:11   Link #20
zibi88

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler for ..better spoielr tag ^^:
Closed Thread