AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-03-21, 17:09   Link #3341
Doc Astaroth

Actually, I have a theory about Medaka and Zenkichi´s relationship:
Spoiler:
Doc Astaroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-21, 18:02   Link #3342
zeando
maybenotimome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Astaroth View Post
Spoiler:
nice, you said what i was thinking for some time
and like the dream explanation (never thought about that way before)

so also zen is bound to medaka, not only medaka to zen
if there was no medaka zen would maybe lose his ideal/dream (but maybe not)
but medaka even now should understand that the ideal zen gave her is still the best way to live and use of her plus, so even with no zen medaka should be able to remain herself
zeando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-21, 19:24   Link #3343
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Astaroth View Post
Spoiler:
Good post.
Read you're post clear me many things and your theory also explains why Zen does not change.
Of course, according to you're theory the only one who can change Medaka for the better is Zen the only problem here the same Zen has to change but whit Medaka a his perfect, imaginary, magical Girlfriend, I doubt will happen without external factors that come into play
Perhaps it is here that "Parasite Seeing" come into play ?
Zen began to use them and through them he began to change
Because Zen change Medaka does as well.
Well of course if Ajimu let Zen keep Parasite Seeing , perhaps she lets him keep those eyes in exchange for something or a promise. Speaking of "Parasite Seeing"I wonder if without those eyes Zen maintains its view or he lost it again?
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-22, 01:54   Link #3344
AQVXZ11

Am I the only one excited that the Plus Six and Oudo are back? With the new minus bound to show up soon, the fights from now on should be extremely epic!! Unless, of course the only reason that they were brought back was to be Medaka's cheering squad...
AQVXZ11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-22, 02:02   Link #3345
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Quote:
Originally Posted by AQVXZ11 View Post
Am I the only one excited that the Plus Six and Oudo are back? With the new minus bound to show up soon, the fights from now on should be extremely epic!! Unless, of course the only reason that they were brought back was to be Medaka's cheering squad...
I thought the whole point of the manga was that people's only purpose was to be Medaka's subjects and cheer her on? Nishio made that clear during the beginning chapters if I remember correctly with the way everyone and everything fell in love with her.
Old 2011-03-22, 09:57   Link #3346
zeando
maybenotimome

a fanart i found some time ago
Spoiler for fanart:

dunno if it was ironic about something >.>

Last edited by zeando; 2011-03-22 at 11:11.
Old 2011-03-22, 23:49   Link #3347
AQVXZ11

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLGChaos View Post
I thought the whole point of the manga was that people's only purpose was to be Medaka's subjects and cheer her on? Nishio made that clear during the beginning chapters if I remember correctly with the way everyone and everything fell in love with her.
Good point. Even so, I hope that they will have an active role in the upcoming arc rather than showing up just to cheer on Medaka, then disappearing again. Especially with the Plus Six because they were really hyped up but never got to display their full powers. I've been waiting for them to return since they were sent to the hospital and I really hope that Nishio has plans for them (somehow, I doubt it though).
Old 2011-03-23, 01:38   Link #3348
Xion Valkyrie

Well, the recent arc has done a pretty good job of showcasing the other characters.
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-23, 06:44   Link #3349
zeando
maybenotimome

Quote:
Originally Posted by AQVXZ11 View Post
Good point. Even so, I hope that they will have an active role in the upcoming arc rather than showing up just to cheer on Medaka, then disappearing again. Especially with the Plus Six because they were really hyped up but never got to display their full powers. I've been waiting for them to return since they were sent to the hospital and I really hope that Nishio has plans for them (somehow, I doubt it though).
have you ever watched katanagatari? i have the feeling the plus six are the equivalent of the maniwani(ninja corps) who existed on the sole purpose to look cool before getting owned... i feel so sorry for some of them =( (the maniwani i mean)
Old 2011-03-23, 18:58   Link #3350
AQVXZ11

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeando View Post
have you ever watched katanagatari? i have the feeling the plus six are the equivalent of the maniwani(ninja corps) who existed on the sole purpose to look cool before getting owned... i feel so sorry for some of them =( (the maniwani i mean)
I have, and even though the Maniwa got owned, we still at least got to see everyone of them fight. Even if the Plus Six loses, I would still like to see each of them have a full length fight wherein they showcase their full abilities. I mean, if they serve no purpose to the story, why even reintroduce them in the first place?
Old 2011-03-27, 15:09   Link #3351
Iron21

Can't say I will enjoy it, if the battle ends here...

I'm hoping the other minuses show up somehow.
Iron21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-27, 15:50   Link #3352
SonOfHeaven
Metal Gear!?

I would imagine the other minus people would show up in some way. Kumagawa still has that one person Naze mentioned when he tried to get Naze on his side. While she was looking on that list. Then Zenkichi going to meet Ajimu somehow since it was mentioned by Ajimu. Really want to see where the author going to take this.
Old 2011-03-27, 17:41   Link #3353
summers

as expected from a minus, cant even win against someone reduced to their own level. Something tells me something bad is going to happen to misogi.
summers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-27, 18:17   Link #3354
Last Carpet

Quote:
Originally Posted by summers View Post
as expected from a minus, cant even win against someone reduced to their own level. Something tells me something bad is going to happen to misogi.
A well placed thought, losing against someone dropped to their level. Sounds like a Minus to me. And Medaka winning when lowered to a Minuses level would just prove that she's more of a Plus than the other Plus Abnormals.

If Medaka kills him, which is what looks like might happen, he can't come back to life because he doesn't have "All-Fiction" anymore. Ajimu might intervene but....I'm tempted to bring up the "Zenkichi's potential to improve the story" argument again so....I just can't wait for the new chapter.

Medaka said it herself, "If strength was all it took to beat Misogi, she'd have defeated him back in Middle School". And all she's doing is using strength. Keep in mind thanks to "Book Maker" it's the equivalent of Misogi's strength, but still...

I believe it was George Santayana who said "Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it." She's doing the same thing she did in Middle School. How is this going to reform him now if it didn't work the first time?
Last Carpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-27, 18:31   Link #3355
Asuras
Dictadere~!

The fact that this chapter ended on a punch speaks to me that Misogi is surely not defeated in any way. He'll get back up with something new to throw into the match.
Old 2011-03-29, 16:18   Link #3356
Soji

In another forum I found the spoiler ch 92, I put the entire postin spoiler for those interested in.
Ofcourse the credit goes to the user of the post.
Spoiler for spoiler ch 92:

What I think of this spoiler that seems to be confirmed as true.
Spoiler for spoiler ch 92:

Last edited by Soji; 2011-03-29 at 16:56.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-29, 17:29   Link #3357
Iron21

Spoiler for 92:
Iron21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-29, 17:40   Link #3358
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
i just wonder what Shiranui's role is in all this :O
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-29, 18:00   Link #3359
zeando
maybenotimome

here are other spoilers to 92
http://jumpnetabare.greenpotion.net/...193001247.html
Spoiler for raw:

Spoiler for translated (google trans..):

probably fake :/
Old 2011-03-29, 18:14   Link #3360
Sol Falling

Those seem to be the same spoilers, actually. I dunno if they're true or not, of course, but they match. Incidentally, I think 'rice-fish' probably refers to Maguro lol.
Sol Falling is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, harem, nishio, romance, shounen, student council