AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Ore no Imouto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-06-13, 08:55   Link #3301
tommythecat
Contrarian S-class
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by seangel92 View Post
They still love each other, so why did they break up? I think that they love each other so much that it makes that she doesn't want to ruin his future and he doesn't want to ruin her future neither.
I hope it's something like this because that says a lot more to me about their love than them just staying together and saying fuck the world
tommythecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 08:57   Link #3302
Sakura_Tsuki
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: En un lugar llamado Tierra
Quote:
Originally Posted by superD View Post
This is to comment all those haters of the vol 12 outcome of the series, in this thread: Can't you read the damn title- Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai, in english:
My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute.

Bottom line, it's a story about a tsundere siscon, duhhh.
we are only sharing our point of view about the ending. And besides we all like kirino here. , look at the pictures. Well not everybody but the most are kirino shippers.
Sakura_Tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 08:59   Link #3303
Sakura_Tsuki
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: En un lugar llamado Tierra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricadan View Post
Japanese sounds like a beautiful language to me.
Did i say that it is not?

I dont think you understand what i try to say there. You cant just copy and paste and find the meaning of it instantly in english.
You also need to do some background research on the words. The double meaning etc etc.

That is my point here. Dont twist it please.
Sakura_Tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 09:00   Link #3304
Ricadan
Formerly Anonymous
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: In haunted attics.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayid View Post
Did i say that it is not?
No, of course not. I was just saying what I was thinking. I'm just saying that the fact that Japanese words can have double meanings so easily makes it beautiful, which you did say in your post.
Ricadan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 09:09   Link #3305
Wilshere
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Germany
Age: 23
Kyousuke sure is dense,when he first saw the eroge box that read ''make love with little sister'',it took him 12 Volumes to understand what it wants him to do,its simple ''make love with your little sister you dumbass lol
__________________
Wilshere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 09:10   Link #3306
Sakura_Tsuki
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: En un lugar llamado Tierra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricadan View Post
No, of course not. I was just saying what I was thinking. I'm just saying that the fact that Japanese words can have double meanings so easily makes it beautiful, which you did say in your post.
Oke problem solved sorry, sorry, sorry
Sakura_Tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 09:11   Link #3307
tommythecat
Contrarian S-class
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayid View Post
But you have missed one point. Why does she like espacially imouto x ani eroge? Has she ever talked with kuroneko about imouto x ani eroge? It is Always about witch mereru. but with kyousuke it is ani x imouto eroge.
She does, at least it is assumed they do while watching the anime. She was playing an imouto eroge while talking to Kuroneko on the phone. I believe it mentions that Kyousuke is a topic often discussed by the group as well. Kuroneko and Saori are well aware of her preference in eroge which is why her feelings and actions are not exactly a surprise to either of them throughout the series. Kuroneko forces Kirino to admit how much Kyousuke means to her when they meet after the destiny record breakup.

Edit: I don't understand what you are trying to get at in your edit.
tommythecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 09:14   Link #3308
seangel92
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilshere View Post
Kyousuke sure is dense,when he first saw the eroge box that read ''make love with little sister'',it took him 12 Volumes to understand what it wants him to do,its simple ''make love with your little sister you dumbass lol
VOL.1
KIRINO: FUCK ME, ANIKI!

KYOSUKE: I DON'T UNDERSTUND :derpface:
seangel92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 09:15   Link #3309
Densetsuhakai
Imouto Lover x3
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Germany
Quote:
Originally Posted by seangel92 View Post
VOL.1
KIRINO: FUCK ME, ANIKI!

KYOSUKE: I DON'T UNDERSTUND :derpface:
haha,made my day.
It's sad that this would probably really be Kyousukes response.
Densetsuhakai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 09:17   Link #3310
Wilshere
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Germany
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by seangel92 View Post
VOL.1
KIRINO: FUCK ME, ANIKI!

KYOSUKE: I DON'T UNDERSTUND :derpface:
LOL I think the series would be over by then
__________________
Wilshere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 09:18   Link #3311
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommythecat View Post
She does, at least it is assumed they do while watching the anime. She was playing an imouto eroge while talking to Kuroneko on the phone. I believe it mentions that Kyousuke is a topic often discussed by the group as well. Kuroneko and Saori are well aware of her preference in eroge which is why her feelings and actions are not exactly a surprise to either of them throughout the series. Kuroneko forces Kirino to admit how much Kyousuke means to her when they meet after the destiny record breakup.

Edit: I don't understand what you are trying to get at in your edit.
Not so much a Kuroneko shipper but I believe her actions warrant some form of happiness, she is was such an instrumental person in bringing the 2 siblings together, towards the end she still helps Kirino by playing the recording of her rejection. Total respect for Kuroneko if I wasn't a fan before I am now after volume 12.

On another I would have loved for more Saori, I really loved her normal mode, for a novel in which cuteness was one of the attributes of all majority of the female characters Saori brought the beauty...
__________________
Nothing is Impossible
BladeEntity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 09:23   Link #3312
Sakura_Tsuki
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: En un lugar llamado Tierra
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommythecat View Post
She does, at least it is assumed they do while watching the anime. She was playing an imouto eroge while talking to Kuroneko on the phone. I believe it's mention that Kyousuke is a topic often discussed by the group as well. Kuroneko and Saori are well aware of her preference in eroge which is why her feelings and actions are not exactly a surprise to either of them throughout the series. Kuroneko forces Kirino to admit how much Kyousuke means to her when they meet after the destiny record breakup.

Edit: I don't understand what you are trying to get at in your edit.
Oreimo season 1 episode 2. will give you the answer. That it was manami who came up with the idea about an otaku meeting so, that kirino could open up about her hobbys.

this clearly says something about the state of kyousuke. He didnt have a clue what his imouto thinks and why she keeps this hobby hidden etc. I find this suspicious. Why did she open up about her hobby after kyousuke found out?

EDIT: And yes i know that episode of kuruneko calling her and saying are you playing a eroge. But that doesnt mean that she sharred with her thoughts about it and this doesnt mean that she (kuroneko) knows that kirino played it with her brother. Could you give me a evidence were kirino played eroge with some other than kyousuke? even her reactions at some eroge games were suspicious when kyousuke was not around. Look at episode 9 season 1.

Besides after she found friends. She still keeps asking for live counseling trough eroge and other stuff.
Sakura_Tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 09:25   Link #3313
protheus
short series addict
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Belgique
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeEntity View Post
On another I would have loved for more Saori, I really loved her normal mode, for a novel in which cuteness was one of the attributes of all majority of the female characters Saori brought the beauty...
Beauty and elegance, I might add.
__________________
Drawing fanart is my thing...sometimes.
Protheus991 on deviantart
protheus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 09:28   Link #3314
Ricadan
Formerly Anonymous
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: In haunted attics.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeEntity View Post
On another I would have loved for more Saori, I really loved her normal mode, for a novel in which cuteness was one of the attributes of all majority of the female characters Saori brought the beauty...
Haha, I just realized that if Fushimi were to write a spin off it would definitely be about Saori. He even hints at this when in chapter 4 Kyousuke comments how Saori's story is not part of their story.
Ricadan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 09:29   Link #3315
tommythecat
Contrarian S-class
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayid View Post
Oreimo season 1 episode 2. will give you the answer. That it was manami who came up with the idea about an otaku meeting so, that kirino could open up about her hobbys.

this clearly says something about the state of kyousuke. He didnt have a clue what his imouto thinks and why she keeps this hobby hidden etc. I find this suspicious. Why did she open up about her hobby after kyousuke found out?

EDIT: And yes i know that episode of kuruneko calling her and saying are you playing a eroge. But that doesnt mean that she sharred with her thoughts about it and this doesnt mean that she (kuroneko) knows that kirino played it with her brother. Could you give me a evidence were kirino played eroge with some other than kyousuke? even her reactions at some eroge games were suspicious when kyousuke was not around. Look at episode 9 season 1.

Besides after she found friends. She still keeps asking for live counseling trough eroge and other stuff.
He doesn't have a clue what she thinks sure but he knows exactly why she has to hide it... at least from normal people hence meeting other otaku.

She opened up because the secret was out and she considers her feelings a problem in the beginning which is why she fights it so hard with her tsundere. Manami's advice isn't wrong she needs people she can confide in besides Kyousuke at this point. The other girls are also well aware they play eroge together.

I don't know what it is you're getting at with this line of thought? Explain what you are trying to convince me of.
tommythecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 09:37   Link #3316
Sakura_Tsuki
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: En un lugar llamado Tierra
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommythecat View Post
He doesn't have a clue what she thinks sure but he knows exactly why she has to hide it... at least from normal people hence meeting other otaku.

[B]She opened up because the secret was out and she considers her feelings a problem in the beginning which is why she fights it so hard with her tsundere[B]

I don't know what it is you're getting at with this line of thought? Explain what you are trying to convince me of.
This statement (black) doesn't make any sense for me. You are practically saying she just loves to go meet otaku friends and likes to play privatly with kyouske eroge games about forbidden realtionships Trough life counseling? . For fun because it is her hobby. To hide this she was tsundere?

EDIT: Someting went wrong with highlighting the words, sorry!
Sakura_Tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 09:44   Link #3317
tommythecat
Contrarian S-class
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Whatever hidden motives she has with making him play eroge and play with her doesn't change the fact she loves it well before she was trying "to make Kyousuke understand it's what she really wants to happen"

The imouto games are her obsession along with anime. Not being able to share that sort of thing with anyone is lonely and at the time she can't really try and hang out with her brother because she "hates" him. You make it sound like her gaining otaku friends was unnecessary for the story. Lets not also forget she does in fact love RL imoutos as well so her playing the eroges about imoutos isn't just a tool to use on Kyousuke.
tommythecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 09:48   Link #3318
Kakurin-san
私は影の国の女王、異境、魔境の主
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Part 2 Chapter 5

Spoiler for Part 2 Chapter 5:
Kakurin-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 09:50   Link #3319
Wilshere
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Germany
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommythecat View Post
Whatever hidden motives she has with making him play eroge and play with her doesn't change the fact she loves it well before she was trying "to make Kyousuke understand it's what she really wants to happen"

The imouto games are her obsession along with anime. Not being able to share that sort of thing with anyone is lonely and at the time she can't really try and hang out with her brother because she "hates" him. You make it sound like her gaining otaku friends was unnecessary for the story. Lets not also forget she does in fact love RL imouto's as well so her playing the eroges about imoutos isn't just a tool to use on Kyousuke.
The one who forced her to make otaku friends was Kyousuke so that he can return to his peaceful normal boring life and he thought that now she has friends to talk to about her hobby she wont be asking more ''life counseling'',it somehow backfired at him cuz he got involved with them through many things,thus more life counseling,she likes imouto-eroge cuz of the characters are cute but she did have ulterior motives we all must agree.
__________________
Wilshere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 09:51   Link #3320
Sakura_Tsuki
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: En un lugar llamado Tierra
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommythecat View Post
Whatever hidden motives she has with making him play eroge and play with her doesn't change the fact she loves it well before she was trying "to make Kyousuke understand it's what she really wants to happen"

The imouto games are her obsession along with anime. Not being able to share that sort of thing with anyone is lonely and at the time she can't really try and hang out with her brother because she "hates" him. You make it sound like her gaining otaku friends was unnecessary for the story.
I didn't say that. Eroge games about sis x aniki. Were used to test if kyousuke has some feelings for her. Through life counseling. And with other friends (kuroneko etc) she shared the whole thing about being otaku. This does not mean that she took this hobby because she wanted to test kyousuke?

It is never stated in the novel when and why kirino started to like being an otaku? But the thing about why she likes forbidden sis x brother relationship it is clear to me. And why she plays them is also clear. Because of love.

Even in volume 12 after he confessed to her, she still plays them with him.

Last edited by Sakura_Tsuki; 2013-06-13 at 11:02.
Sakura_Tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
comedy, romance, shounen, siblings

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:05.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.