AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2017-06-23, 16:25   Link #1
Sakura Neko

Question Attack On Titan Wings Of Freedom Question.

Ok first of all, if this is the wrong place for this tell me and I will remove it.

So..I have a question that has to do with the Attack On Titan Wings of freedom game for ps4. I've watched attack on titan and am really obsessed with it. When I saw they made a game for ps4 for it I was exited cause I have a ps4. but my problem is, I don't know if my parents would let me get the game... my mom looks into the games I want to make sure they are appropriate before I buy them...I am afraid she will see this game as inappropriate since titans are naked and there's lots of blood. I was reading the reviews of the game and it said blood splatters on the screen sometimes and the blood stains the characters. I don't mind that but I'm afraid my parents would. I don't think my dad or step mom would like the game either. I'm afraid that if I did have the game that my dad or step mom would walk in the room and see either a titan (which have no clothes) or blood being splattered, or a character slicing the neck of a titan... and then disapprove of the game. I really really want this game since I am obsessed with attack on titan but I have that fear that my parents won't approve. any advice on what I can do?(oh by the way I know that it is also on steam but its not free and I don't think my parents would buy it for me and I uninstalled steam a long time ago and I really don't want to reinstall it...)

Last edited by Sakura Neko; 2017-06-24 at 11:52.
Old 2017-07-31, 20:21   Link #2
Sakura Neko

ok nobody responded to this which is fine cause this post doesn't matter anymore. I was able to get the game for ps4 so I no longer need advice for this...so ya
Old 2017-08-01, 09:02   Link #3
LKK

Question resolved. Thread closed.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
Closed Thread

Tags
attack on titan, wings of freedom