AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2015-07-30, 17:23   Link #1
bakato

Skill of Lure (manhwa)

Korean Title: 유혹의 기술

Author and Artist: WOO Sang-Ho

Personal synopsis:
Quote:
Our hero is just your typical harem protagonist and by typical I mean he gets himself into those awkward situations where he "accidentally" ends up groping women or seeing their underwear. At which point, he gets beaten up and mistaken as a pervert. Poor guy's a stiff who can't get a girlfriend to save his life. After a particularly devastating breakup that leaves him suicidal, a saviour appears! A master pick-up artist of legendary proportions takes him under his wing. Watch as Jang sung-gi goes from pervert to popular!
My Thoughts:
Seriously, poor schmuck needs to see a doctor. I think he's got some sort of neural motor disease. Don't mistake this for some sort of smut. It's relatively light-hearted. The advice the master dishes out actually works and it makes sense, too. I'm actually learning stuff from this.

WARNING:
The knowledge inside this manhwa is meant to establish healthy relationships with the opposite sex. It is not to learn to screw women and throw them out like tissues.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-31, 03:36   Link #2
ndiezel

Poor peace of work, don't understand why mangacow would pick this.
ndiezel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-31, 11:30   Link #3
demonright

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
Korean Title: 유혹의 기술

Author and Artist: WOO Sang-Ho

Personal synopsis:

My Thoughts:
Seriously, poor schmuck needs to see a doctor. I think he's got some sort of neural motor disease. Don't mistake this for some sort of smut. It's relatively light-hearted. The advice the master dishes out actually works and it makes sense, too. I'm actually learning stuff from this.

WARNING:
The knowledge inside this manhwa is meant to establish healthy relationships with the opposite sex. It is not to learn to screw women and throw them out like tissues.
I am learning stuff from this too. I mean I feel so happy for the guy when stuff starts to develop with Sea Na. Have you read the raws? I find the perverted sitautions annoying and how the girls beat him up for it. Do you know if Sea Na and MC get together? So far the translated version is not a harem, he seems to like Sea Na? and she seems a bit tsundere too.
demonright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-31, 11:35   Link #4
demonright

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndiezel View Post
Poor peace of work, don't understand why mangacow would pick this.
Really? I find it hilarious and good source on understanding the mystery of women. Honestly I have no clue what they are thinking. I love the art, I wish the author would would keep the explanations down a bit, like Indicator of Intrest (IOI) and have more focus on the story.
Old 2015-07-31, 11:50   Link #5
Mach56gs
Do-Gooder

I find this amusing. Its a nice divergent from the typical love story situation.
Old 2015-07-31, 11:53   Link #6
ChuckE
Provoker

I didn't like it originally but now I sincerely enjoy it.
It's much better than I originally thought
Old 2015-07-31, 12:40   Link #7
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckE View Post
I didn't like it originally but now I sincerely enjoy it.
It's much better than I originally thought
Seconded. I was initially pretty iffy about this series, and only read it in between releases I followed if I was bored. But, a few chapters in I started to really like it.

I really like how his mentor is basically the best bro you could ever hope for.
anonfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-31, 14:49   Link #8
ChuckE
Provoker

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonfr View Post
Seconded. I was initially pretty iffy about this series, and only read it in between releases I followed if I was bored. But, a few chapters in I started to really like it.

Yup. Kaiser is awesome. He's Klark Kent - at school is a nerd, but in reality - pick up god
Old 2015-07-31, 16:30   Link #9
demonright

Quote:

Kaiser is the best bro going, I feel sorry for sungi though. His perverse situations are awful yet funny, but it gets annoying too.
Old 2015-07-31, 16:31   Link #10
demonright

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach56gs View Post
I find this amusing. Its a nice divergent from the typical love story situation.
Yes! Seconded, I was getting bored of all the romances recently being the same! It's a good change!
Old 2015-07-31, 16:46   Link #11
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonright View Post
I am learning stuff from this too. I mean I feel so happy for the guy when stuff starts to develop with Sea Na. Have you read the raws? I find the perverted sitautions annoying and how the girls beat him up for it. Do you know if Sea Na and MC get together? So far the translated version is not a harem, he seems to like Sea Na? and she seems a bit tsundere too.
Check out chapter 13 and look at the comments section. It's not just you and me. I know that there are more than 50 chapters, but they're locked to me. I can see Sea and Jan ending up together.

So does anyone think the master's gonna end up with Yura? I can see signs.

Last edited by bakato; 2015-07-31 at 18:40.
Old 2015-07-31, 18:32   Link #12
demonright

Quote:
Check out chapter 13 and look at the comments section.It's not just you and me. I know that there are more than 50 chapters, but they're locked to me. I can see Sea and Jan ending up together.

So does anyone think the master's gonna end up with Yura? I can see signs.
Yeah I read it! I would pay to read, but don't have any money right now. University problems! I honestly want them to get together. I can see master and Yura getting together too. I see the signs, she has shown signs of liking master.
Old 2015-07-31, 19:14   Link #13
bakato

Chapter 14! Wow. That's deep. I think he just broke the fourth wall there.
Old 2015-08-01, 15:52   Link #14
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

This manwha is really funny, and I actually think the pace is going well. The MC and his big bro are entertaining. It also positively encourages all the boys out there not to stop trying.

...but guys, please don't actually go PUA and neg people. Don't put down girls and tell them they're ugly. It's bad. It took Princess here losing her bra in a freak accident to even remotely make half a sense in the story. That's not how shit works IRL. Girls are human (I know, shocking). We cool?
Irenicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-02, 00:01   Link #15
frubam
singing heartbreak

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Just read this today. LOVE it =03!!! The advice actually feels relatable to real life and not some shoddy pick-up lines and scenarios like that of 3.3.7 Byoushi or Moteki. The MC is actually learning and growing instead of being stagnant like typical harem leads, so I don't get tired of seeing his earnest attempts on socializing with woman.

Thanks for making the thread TC =03!

frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-05, 10:29   Link #16
bakato

The sleaze has shown himself. I didn't think we'd see him so soon.
Old 2015-08-06, 17:24   Link #17
anonfr

aaanndd all respect for Sea-Na is lost.

Not because of any NTR tropes. I just can't stand girls that are so easily played. Even in real life.
Old 2015-08-06, 17:31   Link #18
bakato

Quote:
aaanndd all respect for Sea-Na is lost.

Not because of any NTR tropes. I just can't stand girls that are so easily played. Even in real life.
C'mon. If that's your reasoning, then you should have lost respect the moment Sung-gi successfully used a trick on her.
Old 2015-08-06, 17:35   Link #19
anonfr

Quote:
C'mon. If that's your reasoning, then you should have lost respect the moment Sung-gi successfully used a trick on her.
That's not my reasoning.

Sung Gi actually likes her, and shows it. Plus she notices Sung Gi's normal traits and flaws.

The other guy is just playing her and she's falling for it. She didn't even notice when he knocked Sung Gi away, or what a jerk he is when he's right next to her.

I can't stand that sort of thing.
Old 2015-08-06, 17:46   Link #20
ndiezel

Mangacow dropped this thing. Thank god, now they can pick something better.
ndiezel is offline   Reply With Quote