AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-05-26, 02:59   Link #41
MikaMiaka
I like guavas.

I hope who ever is doing the music sticks to the soundtrack -- my favorite track is "A Peaceful Time"

It's genius. I don't know how else to describe such a smooth sound. It's like a summer nap on Sunday.
MikaMiaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-03, 13:05   Link #42
Kunagisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
I hope than Togainu no Chi will be airing in October.
Confirmed for fall season, cast is up too.
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-03, 23:56   Link #43
Natsuki Hyuga
(☞゚∀゚)☞ロンパアアアア!! 

Send a message via MSN to Natsuki Hyuga
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuopidget View Post
Confirmed for fall season, cast is up too.
Nice, still the same original casts for the main 5... In the site~ (PC used pseudonyms with exception to two or three so... You still know it's them though )

Quote:
Akira: Toriumi Kousuke
Keisuke: Sugita Tomokazu
Rin: Fukuyama Jun
Motomi: Ichijou Kazuya
Shiki: MIdorikawa Hikaru
I demand Vischio's side to have their original casts too, especially Arbitro! B|b

Character concept sketch is also upped in the characters introduction pages. One thing that I'm glad of, Shiki still has that girly hips.

Natsuki Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-14, 09:44   Link #44
Katapan
俺様祭り

The thread's been unactive for a little while, so here's for the latest news:

- GRANRODEO confirmed for the OP, the title's "ROSE-HIP BULLET".

- LQ C78 trailer:

... I hope this is getting uploaded to the official website soon 'cause I'd love to hear the music. But anyway, not that much new material's shown either, mostly Akira and quick shots of Keisuke (<3<3) and Rin.

- Finally, TnC is a MBS/TBS show, so I'm pretty sure it'll be taking Kuroshitsuji II's timeslot. Odds of getting real BL? Higher than ever. Oh how I wish it'd happen.
Katapan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-14, 11:15   Link #45
Dagger
Nitro+ fan

Darn it, you beat me to it. XD

Interesting to see the character design changes between the first and second PVs. The new designs are definitely a lot closer to the game art.
Old 2010-08-14, 14:43   Link #46
Tworble

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katapan View Post
The thread's been unactive for a little while, so here's for the latest news:

- GRANRODEO confirmed for the OP, the title's "ROSE-HIP BULLET".

- LQ C78 trailer:

... I hope this is getting uploaded to the official website soon 'cause I'd love to hear the music. But anyway, not that much new material's shown either, mostly Akira and quick shots of Keisuke (<3<3) and Rin.

- Finally, TnC is a MBS/TBS show, so I'm pretty sure it'll be taking Kuroshitsuji II's timeslot. Odds of getting real BL? Higher than ever. Oh how I wish it'd happen.
Thank you; the animation looks top notch; I really appreciate how realistic they make the male bodies look.

Kuroshitsuji's timeslot would be perfect, but won't that run in the fall too? before or after Kuroshitsuji would do just as well.
Tworble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-14, 15:10   Link #47
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Kuroshitsuji II contains 12 or 13 episodes shortly, to be replaced in the timeslot by Togainu no Chi.
MisaoFan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-17, 07:50   Link #48
Tworble

I'm a little sad there isn't more Kuroshitsuji; but this will make up for it!
A1 is pretty brave; I think this series will be hot.
Old 2010-08-23, 08:27   Link #49
Kakkou
Tch.

15 sec trailer:

Not sure when it happened, but that and the C78 trailer are already up on the site.
Also, ripped the current main image from the site for those interested:
Spoiler for group:

It's shaping up to be good, not enough Rin though =x.

Last edited by Kakkou; 2010-08-23 at 08:42.
Kakkou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-23, 09:05   Link #50
Tworble

For those who had trouble finding it like me-

Linky

The second under movie is either the C78 or similar. There was plenty of Rin in the first trailer so I am okay with this.

This following Kuroshitsuji makes me wonder if they shouldn't start a new block like Noitamina of crazy BL-ish series.
Old 2010-08-23, 09:43   Link #51
Kakkou
Tch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tworble View Post
The second under movie is either the C78 or similar.
That (Promotion Movie 2) is indeed the C78 trailer.
Quote:
There was plenty of Rin in the first trailer so I am okay with this.
I was about to say "There can be never enough Rin." until I stopped and started asking myself since when did I even get so into Togainu considering I don't play the game and generally don't watch BL. I must be gay for Rin or something lol.
Quote:
This following Kuroshitsuji makes me wonder if they shouldn't start a new block like Noitamina of crazy BL-ish series.
They're both A1 productions so... BL no Chikara? Mafuyu from SeiZon would wholeheartedly support this.
Old 2010-08-23, 11:18   Link #52
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakkou View Post
That (Promotion Movie 2) is indeed the C78 trailer.
I was about to say "There can be never enough Rin." until I stopped and started asking myself since when did I even get so into Togainu considering I don't play the game and generally don't watch BL. I must be gay for Rin or something lol.
They're both A1 productions so... BL no Chikara? Mafuyu from SeiZon would wholeheartedly support this.
From Qwaser or Seitokai ?
Old 2010-08-23, 12:16   Link #53
Kakkou
Tch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
From Qwaser or Seitokai ?
...I already said which one...
Old 2010-08-30, 07:12   Link #54
Katapan
俺様祭り

The ending theme theme is going to change every week, according to the latest news post on the official website. There's already a part of the list:

Itou Kanako
VERTUEUX
OLDCODEX
CurriculuMachine
CurriculuMachine feat. W.K. (Watanabe Kazuhiro)
Kimura Seiji (hurdy gurdy / Pale Green)
Sadie
Misato Aki
... and more.

They got Itou Kanako back! This seems to suggest 13 episodes though, doesn't it?

First episode on Oct. 7th, 25:25 on MBS.
Old 2010-08-30, 07:22   Link #55
Natsuki Hyuga
(☞゚∀゚)☞ロンパアアアア!! 

Ooh nice, more Itou Kanako is appreciated indeed :3 And they got Pale Green and Watanabe Kazuhiro back too!

AND OLDCODEX! I know the music planner has something up in his sleeves! I am quite pleased with both Granrodeo and OLDCODEX participation now~

This reminds me though, what is with anime changing ending themes in every episodes (or arc in Amagami SS case) these days anyway? I hope they won't waste the budget on music part toh ho...

Last edited by Natsuki Hyuga; 2010-08-30 at 07:52. Reason: *cough grammar cough*
Old 2010-08-30, 08:12   Link #56
Kakkou
Tch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsuki Hyuga View Post
Ooh nice, more Itou Kanako is appreciated indeed :3 And they got Pale Green and Watanabe Kazuhiro back too!

AND OLDCODEX! I know the music planner has something up in his sleeves! I am quite pleased with both Granrodeo and OLDCODEX participation now~

This reminds me though, what is with anime changing ending themes in every episodes (or arc in Amagami SS case) these days anyway? I hope they won't waste the budget on music part toh ho...
I think the new fad is to try selling as much music to get more profit. Having said that, more Itou Kanko music is always welcome. I wonder if they'll be using the game EDs, cause I certainly won't mind hearing STILL used... and in Japanese... cause the Engrish was kinda painful... even if it is Itou kanako.

On another note, an official guide book, so soon? I don't get why some series tend to do that when they haven't even aired... there's not much point in getting an official book that isn't complete.
Old 2010-08-30, 08:32   Link #57
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

OLDCODEX ! I'm so happening that they will be confirmed on only one ending !
Old 2010-08-30, 09:05   Link #58
Natsuki Hyuga
(☞゚∀゚)☞ロンパアアアア!! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakkou View Post
I think the new fad is to try selling as much music to get more profit. Having said that, more Itou Kanko music is always welcome. I wonder if they'll be using the game EDs, cause I certainly won't mind hearing STILL used... and in Japanese... cause the Engrish was kinda painful... even if it is Itou kanako.
While I do like STILL (... Japanese version--Kanako's English accent back then was horrible to be frank :x She has been improving though, at least in Star-Crossed she has recognizable pronounciation ), I am hoping that they don't just bring old songs back in a whim. Though on the other hand, I do not mind that as they fitted the atmosphere, it's just the music person in me speaking for more new songs :3

Quote:
On another note, an official guide book, so soon? I don't get why some series tend to do that when they haven't even aired... there's not much point in getting an official book that isn't complete.
I notice this is ANIPLEX production trend here, especially recently (arguable) wide known adapted source works (e.g: Shiki).

Personally, I think it's good for those who have never touch the franchise. It gave people an inkling of what you can expect from the series, and probably also a bit of knowledge of what you can expect from the character. It will not give details on their absolute character, just how they generally acts. It also has the conte of the first episode anyway, so yeah C': (It was included in Starter's Set sold in C78, so I guess that's pretty much explain my guess of this being for people who are pretty new to the series and old fans in need of nostalgia)

... On the collectors' side though, it is a different story seeing the anthology list and after-record interview.

Old 2010-09-02, 11:49   Link #59
Horse

The first ending is Kanako Itou's "no moral".

Spoiler for detailed:
Horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-02, 12:47   Link #60
Katapan
俺様祭り

Aaaand for people as impatient as I am, here's a cut of GRANRODEO's ROSE HIP-BULLET:

Typical GRANRODEO, should make for a great OP, etc.

Tags
action, boys love, josei, violence