Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Arabesque

Notices

Conversation Between Arabesque and Shiroth
Showing Visitor Messages 201 to 210 of 256
  1. Arabesque
    2008-11-10 14:05
    Arabesque
    The Second Season is certainly better than the first one in terms of the scores so far. And not only for the battles, but also for the epilogue (I liked the track at the end of episode one and 6 more than I liked the Alarm bell from the first season).

I'm pretty sure someone will take the request (though I think it is the last post on the page, so you might want to repost it sometime later if it not done)

Oh, and by the way, I noticed your sig when I was in the D.Gray-man thread, it looks good (can't remember who it is though )
  2. Shiroth
    2008-11-10 13:55
    Shiroth
    What do you think of the score so far in the second series? I just love how it's basically on a whole new level. There's more power in the battle tracks, something that was really needed for this season. Can't wait for the soundtrack release.

& i do hope someone takes my Louise avatar request.
  3. Arabesque
    2008-11-10 13:50
    Arabesque
    Indeed she is lovely. Wanna help me decide on which avatar to use that Falkor made?
    My opinion, take this one
    I've requested a few Louise avatars, so we'll see how they turn out. :3
    That is good, because Louise is pretty (not moe though, no idea why people call her that)
    Alright, top 05 tracks from the two soundtracks. They won't be in any order.

Soundtrack 01.

Innovation
    Union
    League
    Control
    Power

Nice choices, Control and Power are also some of my favourites on the 1st OST, though I'm not too keen on Union it is a nice track.

If I had to list from the 1st OST:

Eyes
    Unknown
    Control
    Administration

And both Setsuna & Windless are tied

Soundtrack 02.

Possibility
    Fight
    Mortify
    Love Song
    Tears

You know, whenever Possibility starts playing, I start rooting against CB and want the A-Laws to win. It is a really awesome song. And while I do love Love Song, I can’t help but remember Luoise and Saji whenever I hear it.

My list would look like:

Counterattack
    Scenery
    Fight
    Firelight
    Possibility
  4. Shiroth
    2008-11-10 09:59
    Shiroth
    I've requested a few Louise avatars, so we'll see how they turn out. :3

Alright, top 05 tracks from the two soundtracks. They won't be in any order.

Soundtrack 01.

Innovation
    Union
    League
    Control
    Power

Soundtrack 02.

Possibility
    Fight
    Mortify
    Love Song
    Tears
  5. Shiroth
    2008-11-10 06:23
    Shiroth
    Indeed she is lovely. Wanna help me decide on which avatar to use that Falkor made?

& i'll do my top tracks for the Gundam 00 soundtracks later for you.
  6. Arabesque
    2008-11-09 21:31
    Arabesque
    Tsugumi is awesome, no? >:3
  7. Arabesque
    2008-11-08 19:05
    Arabesque
    Alright then . I'll write something for the Music thread tomorrow as well about the OST.
  8. Shiroth
    2008-11-08 19:00
    Shiroth
    Hmm, i think i'll work on a top 05 tracks from the two soundtracks. I'll sort it out and let you know tomorrow.
  9. Arabesque
    2008-11-08 18:56
    Arabesque
    My favourite for the OST have to be:

Eyes
    Counterattack
    Windless
    Fight
    Firelight
    Possibility
    Unknown

And Administration

But most of the OST is really good. As for the main themes, I like Friends the most (thought the third ending chores, the angel voices, is really nice)
  10. Shiroth
    2008-11-08 18:30
    Shiroth
    Hah, now i get what you meant.

I have quite a lot of favorites from the two released soundtracks (together with the new material that i'm hearing from the new season). I'd be here all day listing my favorites, 'cause i'd seriously end up mentioning around 80% of the two soundtracks.

As for OP and ED, i'll have to say that the third ED is probably my favorite (Chiaki Ishikawa being one of my favorite singers helps), though i loved the overall tone the second ED set. Beautiful visuals as well.