Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 113
  1. izmosmolnar
    2009-08-14 06:04
    izmosmolnar
    I see, thanks for your help. ^^
  2. izmosmolnar
    2009-08-13 11:25
    izmosmolnar
    Hey Jan Poo can you please translate something for me in italian? It's about the VN and eroge adaptation Shukufuku no Campanella -la campanella della benedizione-, and I was wondering what's the second part means. Google translate translates it as "-the blessing of the bell -" but I'm not sure how accurate it is. Thanks in advance.
  3. izmosmolnar
    2009-08-08 08:15
    izmosmolnar
    I wonder what do you think about that game's opening. It's by the same game-developers who did the EF games, which later got animated as EF: tale of melodies/memories anime.
  4. izmosmolnar
    2009-08-07 12:39
    izmosmolnar
    Well tbh it was about time, because it was kinda boring to see all the fans so disappointed by now (except the zealots of course). Still, I don't think the fans should buy the DVDs, because I wish that they will learn their lesson and use their money wiser (maybe by animating Little Busters for example).
  5. Jan-Poo
    2009-08-07 12:19
    Jan-Poo
    Lol Izmo, remember what I said about why the endless loop in Haruhi wouldn't stop? I got it right, 100% right! XD
  6. izmosmolnar
    2009-07-27 07:28
    izmosmolnar
    I'm playing with a VN called the Devil on G-String (the Death Note VN I probably mentioned already. If not then here's Klash's review ), and I have to say I very very much prefer the Kanon there than the Kanon in Umineko . By the way I have to change my mind, and admit that that title might be the best VN I ever played (beating every VN and Sound Novel before).
  7. izmosmolnar
  8. izmosmolnar
    2009-07-23 13:55
    izmosmolnar
    Have you seen that already?
    It's the Umineko game OP with lyrics, but with hilarious lyrics. The english is on top for your info. I literally teared up of laughing at the line with "Calls upon the turbulent Aircraft Carrier" and the "Protect the centre, protect using detergent!" at the end.
  9. izmosmolnar
    2009-07-16 14:11
    izmosmolnar
    I frikkin loled at the taxi chase scene too. I wish the Taxi driver would get more role because he was badass. The characters are a bit odd as of now, and I still cannot imagine what the story is mainly going to be about, but I'm surely going to watch it til the end. And I agree it's drop dead gorgeous. It's made by P.A. Works.
    edit: the wikilink might be more useful. It says they worked with Prod IG on Sengoku Basara, Blood+ and GITS, all are awesomely well animated.
  10. izmosmolnar
    2009-07-16 13:37
    izmosmolnar
    About your statement. If Prod IG would have been the one to adapt it that would be easily one of the most epic thing in the world of Anime to be honest, despite that their forte is more like the background images and visually stunning interiors/exteriors.
    It's strange as I wrote in my post the exact same wish about Prod IG, however decided not to send it at the last minute.