Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Demi.

Notices

Conversation Between Demi. and Triple_R
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 28
  1. Demi.
    2017-02-06 00:45
    Demi.
    The movies only a handful of months away. I do hope it has the capacity to rejuvenate the Nanoha franchise...And is packed full of NanoFate scenes.
  2. Triple_R
    2017-02-06 00:38
    Triple_R
    Good reply! I was mainly just joking around, but it was still good to read your detailed thoughts on this.

I do miss Fate and Nanoha. Let's hope they get a good movie showing in the next Nanoha movie!
  3. Demi.
    2017-02-06 00:35
    Demi.
    Blond isn't a particular favorite of mine, I think I prefer blue to be honest. I like to think of Fate as best character last decade, and Rem best character this decade. Fate's still my all time favorite, but usurping Fate is nigh impossible. Rems still wonderful and is only eclipsed by my subjective bias towards Fate.
  4. Triple_R
    2017-02-06 00:21
    Triple_R
    If Rem had blonde hair, would she be your all-time favorite character?
  5. Demi.
    2016-08-11 21:30
    Demi.
    Late to reply mainly because I rarely check my notifications...But later better than never, right?

Yeah, has been awhile since I've enjoyed an anime so much. Plenty of good ones out there, but few I'm willing to discuss. I suppose it helps that Rem is best girl of the year or perhaps even decade. I've always valued characters above anything else in a series.

And I'm doing well, just melting away in the hot sun over here in Florida.
  6. Triple_R
    2016-08-03 09:42
    Triple_R
    Nice to see you enjoying Re:Zero... or at least enjoying Rem.

Some good posts on the Re:Zero Episode 18 thread. How have you been doing lately, Demi?
  7. Triple_R
    2014-12-24 21:33
    Triple_R
    Happy Holidays, Demi.!

It's cool that you, Archon, and I are all connoisseurs of a particular plump treat.
  8. Triple_R
    2013-12-24 11:25
    Triple_R
    Happy Holidays. May this holiday season bring you tidings of comfort and ass.
  9. Demi.
    2013-03-29 09:31
    Demi.
    There are few things I feel the need to stand my ground on, but this is most certainly one of those things.

Well, I wouldn't stay too long, it's been known to corrupt people with prolonged exposure. I must be immune.

Anyways, I was going to post this in the Movie thread, but there wouldn't be anyone to appreciate it, so I'll post it on your wall instead.

Spoiler:

^And that my friend is how I know the movie portrayed their dynamic to the best of its abilities --given the reasonably small focus.
  10. Triple_R
    2013-03-29 09:13
    Triple_R
    At least some of them really do hate NanoFate, for whatever reason, and will take hold of any pretext possible to get rid of it as much as possible.

Don't give in to them, Demi. Your position is perfectly reasonable.

In any event, you're welcome. I'm not sure how much longer I'll be active on the Nanoha subforum, but I hope to keep up the fight for a little bit longer at least.