Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Ascaloth

Notices

Conversation Between Ascaloth and Reckoner
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. Ascaloth
    2012-03-19 03:09
    Ascaloth
    Noted. If you ever notice me in danger of overextending myself and saying something likely to get me banned again, I will count on your help to pull me back from the brink in the future.
  2. Reckoner
    2012-03-19 02:53
    Reckoner
    Cleverly drawing the conversation in a way that makes the idiots implode on their own so you or anyone else can report them . Worked fine in the Monogatari subforum .
  3. Ascaloth
    2012-03-19 02:38
    Ascaloth
    Thank you, and I will follow your advice in the future, given how these forums are no longer a safe place for rational discussion.

That said, did you mean I should report them, or that I should drive future debates in such a way that someone else does?
  4. Reckoner
    2012-03-19 02:15
    Reckoner
    Welcome back from ban. Remember, little kids can't handle arguments. You should do what I do, get them reported and banned instead .
  5. Ascaloth
    2012-01-26 10:11
    Ascaloth
    LOL. Glad to hear it, and here's to you giving us at The Nihon Review the best you have got. Between you and me, Sorrow has personally expressed confidence to me that you'd fit right in with us, and the only reason you didn't get accepted last year was because you were unlucky to be up against very strong competition.

That said, the competition this year looks to be no slouch either, so I'm looking forward to seeing how you've improved over the past year. Whatever the result may turn out to be, you're also always welcome at the site's forums.
  6. Reckoner
    2012-01-26 01:31
    Reckoner
    Well it is official, I am now seriously bothered enough with the AS community that I am going to truly put my best efforts for this Nihon Review application. Goddamn, who knew expressing one's opinion was so blasphemous.
  7. Ascaloth
    2010-07-26 21:23
    Ascaloth
    Well, screw me. Have I just started an Ascaloth School of Pointing Out Other People's Logical Fallacies?
  8. Reckoner
    2010-07-26 19:26
    Reckoner
    Tried using your debate approach over here, and I can see why you use it so much. It's so damn addicting and fun to run around people's logical fallacies.
  9. Reckoner
    2009-11-05 15:00
    Reckoner
    After reading so many of your posts all this time, you've ingrained these logical fallacies in my head. So I couldn't pass up the chance to ninja you .
  10. Reckoner
    2009-10-01 22:52
    Reckoner
    LOL Ascaloth, I think you need to cool it with Cipher before a mod starts taking action. You're getting too frustrated over something so trivial haha.