AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Naruto/Boruto (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   [Manga] Chapter 444 Discussion (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=80541)

Hunter 2009-04-14 07:58

[Manga] Chapter 444 Discussion

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc.

Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant part of the chapters. This stands for pictures and direct translations. Summaries are ok, crops of pictures are ok as well if you want to illustrate your point but this is it.

Gamma_Sennin 2009-04-14 08:10

Yay we get to see some of nagato's past.... to bad we have to wait til next week to hear what happened to yahiko, or possibly what went down between hanzo... hell they may even be linked.. madara might even be mentioned...

However it does seem odd that nagato is just reminiscing with naruto considering the situation, but then someone explaining there past in this way is very shonen-ish!! one of kubo's favorite ways of character development... anyways one more next week then golden week, so lets just hope its the end of the arc and not a cliff hanger... coz 2 week cliffhangers are so mean:S

Sasuke_Bateman 2009-04-14 09:02

Spoiler for (:

HayashiTakara 2009-04-14 09:03

Obviously fake

zibi88 2009-04-14 09:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by HayashiTakara (Post 2339973)
Obviously fake

it was confrimed to be true ^^ well need pictures to bigger confirmation throught....

Kafriel 2009-04-14 09:06

Sounds....frikken weird! I can see Nagato reminiscing since he's on his death-chair and all, but hasn't he like...lost already? Attacking Naruto makes no sense, even more so the intrusion at the end when Naruto said he'd go alone...Anyway, like GS said, I want to see what happened with Yahiko, reading his chapters again he seems to have hated the world and want to make everyone feel pain, so maybe he agreed to dying and becoming Nagato's executioner or something...but I guess we'll have to wait a few weeks to find out :(

Fran~ 2009-04-14 09:43

it seems to be real...

StevOmaru 2009-04-14 09:51

If the chapters do start basing around Nagatos past than I want to see at least how Yahiko ended up dying. Because I have a feeling that it was Yahikos death that was one of the main factors for the trigger of Nagato changing so drastically from his childhood to what he is now.

Killer Bee 2009-04-14 10:06

Sounds to me like Madara is the Emperor and Nagato is Darth Pain. I wouldn't be surprised if much of the hatred in the ninja world was a direct result of Madara's own machinations.

All that I ask for before the story concludes is for the Hyuuga to show that they too are elite, Rock Lee to surpass Gai and for the MS abilities to be better explained as they currently don't make sense as genetic traits as amaterasu, kamui and susanoo have nothing to do with sharingan characteristics.

That and some background on the fourth.

Tech-Guy 2009-04-14 10:11

mmm i could be wrong really i think illl go check now but the rinnegan didnt it activated when he kill those guys when he was young trying to defend yahiko?

Fran~ 2009-04-14 10:13

i dont know... the spoiler seems to be real, but there is something that is not ok to me...

If Nagato's parents were killed by konoha's ninjas, why he accepted Jiraiya as his sensei?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tech-Guy (Post 2340127)
mmm i could be wrong really i think illl go check now but the rinnegan didnt it activated when he kill those guys when he was young trying to defend yahiko?

It seems that he activated Rinnegan for the first time when they parents were killed, when Yahiko was attacked it wasnt the first time though.

Tech-Guy 2009-04-14 10:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fran~ (Post 2340132)
i dont know... the spoiler seems to be real, but there is something that is not ok to me...

If Nagato's parents were killed by konoha's ninjas, why he accepted Jiraiya as his sensei?

It seems that he activated Rinnegan for the first time when they parents were killed, when Yahiko was attacked it wasnt the first time though.

yeah i just checked and yeah it seems like its true. hehe

neshru 2009-04-14 10:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fran~ (Post 2340132)

That's what I've been wondering about since chapter 437. I hope Kishi has a good answer for this, or the whole thing will sound pretty stupid.

Fran~ 2009-04-14 10:47

Kishi isn't doing it bad until here, i hope he doesn't messed up... but, if Nagato is there with the same "avenger speech" as Sasuke... that would be fail.

kenjiharima 2009-04-14 10:55

As long as Hinata is a-Ok in the last chapter Iam good.

All talk and no fight? Come on...

Also as said by the 4th "ITS THE MASKED AKATSUKI" he's brains behind all this from the start.

iBeast 2009-04-14 12:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasuke_Bateman (Post 2339970)
Spoiler for (:

Kakashi's not dead?

Ero-Senn1n 2009-04-14 12:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Killer Bee (Post 2340118)
and for the MS abilities to be better explained as they currently don't make sense as genetic traits as amaterasu, kamui and susanoo have nothing to do with sharingan characteristics.

Why wouldn't they make sense? Sharingan has genjutsu powers -> tsukiyomi is the ultimate genjutsu. Uchiha have natural fire element ability, they can use the fire element at a very young age -> amaterasu is the ultimate fire. The MS is an insanely strong powerup for thos abilities, similarly as the sage-mode for Naruto gives an insane powerup for Naruto's already strong chakra and stamina levels.

Quote:

Originally Posted by iBeast (Post 2340369)
Kakashi's not dead?

Watching from Nagato's POV Kakashi's dead, but it's a mystery. I guess Kishi already received so many fan letters that he will keep Kakashi alive :D

Sazelyt 2009-04-14 12:54

So there will be scenes from Nagato's past. That I assume would also mean showing scenes from when he was talked into forming Akatsuki by Madara. At least we can get some insight on what Pain was really thinking when he accepted Madara's offer. And what Madara said to him (that is where Yondaime's talks may come into play, maybe giving the impression that even the wars in which Nagato lost his family was triggered by Madara's actions).
Quote:

Originally Posted by kenjiharima (Post 2340219)
All talk and no fight? Come on...

I think it was clear from the previous chapter that there will be talk. And hopefully it takes a lot more than a single chapter. Just to make it closer to One Piece rather than Bleach.

HayashiTakara 2009-04-14 13:04

I highly doubt that Nagato is even capable of combat...

Kafriel 2009-04-14 14:59

^ I second that, the guy's about to kick the bucket, I just hope he doesn't die before finishing his sentence...I hate it when they do that! :frustrated: