Old 2008-06-27, 20:55   Link #2005
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
*prods Kha from Frostwolf*
*prods Eva back from Crushridge*

Come on, I need more 70s for OCST in order to look vaguely like a raiding guild in future! My pally and soon to be PT'd rogue is not enough! And LE is another pally! Need Hunter to MD boss to me until Blizz decide to give me a goddamn Taunt!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post

Spoiler for Exempt from episode 18:

Gah! Crack! Go away! I don't even know a thing about Touhou, why is this crack assaulting me!?
You moved within 12" of a Khrack Squad, allowing them to Assault you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazghkull View Post
YOSH!!! FINALLY!!!

Chapter 12 of Riot Force 6 is now for your reading pleasure, with pure unadulterated grammar errors and no revisions XD

Spoiler for MGLN Riot Force 6:

P.S. Chapter XIII Gundober and Kabuto
Ah a mostly focused on description chappie. Now all those questions come into perspective, Would've been perfect except for one thing...

*throws Avenger's Shield at Eva, then follows with Judgement of Vengeance, Holy Shock and Crusader Strike*

Burn the Errant Grammar, Kill the Typodaemon, Purge the Pointlessly-Inserted-Fanservice!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comartemis View Post
That's a completely different case. There is canon evidence that Hayate does--or at least should--have at least passable melee skills since she's copied the spells of Nanoha, Fate, and the Wolkenritter as well as countless other mages the Wolks drained during their rampage in A's. All she has to do to round herself out is take some basic training with Signum or Vita every now and then to get the basics of actual melee combat down and her spell list--assuming she's practicing with a well-rounded spell list like she most likely will be in Comacanon--should go a great distance to doing the rest.
Er... Book got deleted/reformatted, so Hayate had to start afresh... Is this changed in your work?