View Single Post
Old 2008-07-30, 14:38   Link #13
Monkey D. Luffy

With all these new Devil Fruits being shown, it was nice to finally see a new Zoan type since they seemed to be lacking with in the Supernova and Drake being a Dinosaur made it even better. Hawkin's power also look very unique looks like it's a Straw Man which is a bit different from a Scarecrow but really it seems that no match for Kizaru.

So far we have seen three of the Supernova be introduced with powers that increase their size but only Urouge doesn't appear to have a Devil Fruit, atleast as of right now. Also Capone and Bonney seem to have powers that deal with size, Bonney simply by increasing or decreasing age. I wonder if it was done on purpose or just Oda decided to give emphasize to size with these powers, it's just something I noticed.

I wouldn't be surprised if Killer and Urouge end up having Devil Fruits since that woud just end up making Zoro even more of a beast than he already is, but at the same time it would make it more diverse and interesting if either Urouge or Killer or maybe both don't have Devil Fruits. It looks like Urouge is playing Possum so far, and even better Apoo used his ability which is obviously musical and it looked like he was using his mouth that has those unique teeth to make all sorts of notes XD.