View Single Post
Old 2008-11-08, 09:44   Link #40
Mr Hat and Clogs
Did someone call a doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
in fact I do agree that Ami is a realistic character in her own sense (more realistic than say Minori or Taiga) - not the because everyone is twisted, but because of the roles one creates in society and those roles )social image) can very differ with the actual personality.
Yeah I'd side with this opinion. Saying that I prefer her 'bitchy - true' side more if she isn't irrational.

Back in school, I remember a number of girls acting like her, you could watch a group of them and see FAKE FAKE FAKE all over them as they 'made nice' with each other. Though some broke the mold, it might have taken them a while. Some just really needed to get to know you before they'd actually behave 'normal' like. What disappointed me was that some girls would be quite persistent in maintaining their social image and only seemed to let it down when they were around certain people. I was lucky enough that a couple of them did let down this image too me, and I think it might have a lot to do with the fact I never expected anything and spoke to them as bluntly as I would anyone else.