View Single Post
Old 2010-11-09, 15:11   Link #18685
Used Can

The problem is that Genji, Kumasawa and Nanjo also seem to be part of Beatrice's group; so, they could easily have done it in EP1.

Something I have realised, though, is that whilst Maria dislikes people denying paranormal things like witches and magic, her reactions seem to be stronger whenever Battler is the one to say these things. So, it makes me wonder if Yasu ever told Maria about him - which I doubt because she doesn't seem to remember him when they met again.

But, straying a bit from that topic, something that always takes place in all games (I think) is George putting that ribbon on the flower Maria found, and George proposing to Shannon. The first one seems to be rather coincidental, since it makes you wonder if anyone would have expected Maria would find this flower (in a garden full of them) and react the way she did, unless, of course, someone left that flower in that state deliberately, and knew for sure Maria would react this way. Anyway, this flower is what allows Maria to meet Beatrice (or Eva-Beatrice, or Kinzo or Erika). So, we can tell its relevance. Now, what sort of relevance would George proposing to Shannon has to the story? Something we can tell rather easily, is that during this time, George is not under Battler's surveillance. Of course, R07 said he wouldn't lie about scenes like this, so I guess we can sort of trust the proposal scene did happen, and it wasn't George rendezvousing with his accomplices and sorting out some final matters before the murders start.

There are some other things from George, which are rather suspicious. In EP7, Will said that EP1's final closed room (i.e. Maria singing in the parlour) was an illusion. The one who said the room was locked was George. So, I'd say that was rather suspicious. Not only that, but the events in EP2 regarding the closed room in Natsuhi's room are rather weird as well - of course, that could be unrelated to George and he just happened to be a victim of the circumstances. But there are also the events in EP3 and EP4. In the former, he somehow went out of the Guest House without going downstairs and, apparently, without being noticed, only to end up dead in the mansion's parlour. Then we have EP4, in which we're shown him dying from a cross-counter between him and Jessica, but when Battler finds him, he has a hole in the head - which is rather weird, because with the exception of him and Kyrie, everyone else seems to have had their heads partly destroyed. In addition, Jessica seemed to have known where his corpse was, when she should have had no means to know about this, since she could not see that part of the garden from her room.