Quote:
Originally Posted by Pellissier View Post
A few freebie avatars from episode 1.

Feel free to take, and more to come!
I'm taking this one:

<33

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedWing View Post
Plot seems a bit predictable, characters are too much stuck in their tropes to be anything approaching original so far. Main girl is annoying, don't see how anyone can relate to her stupidity.

She's behaving like a bad immigrant, leaving her country and going to another and instead of looking around and seeing what everyone else is behaving, she takes their own values and doesn't hesitate to bring her culture with no regard to what everyone else thinks. Ripping up those plants was a horrible thing to do, interrupting buisiness that has nothing to do with her, generally being a hassle when she just arrived.

Next episode should be school and lets see if she acts like an arrogant prick there too.
I agree on some of the stuff you said and not that much on other bits.
The plot looks quite predictable. A bit is not enough. I kind of remember having watched an anime similar to this one in the past and the plot usually unfolds the same way. Still, I find these sort of series very enjoyable. The characters have a solid character, you can tell every one of them will play a role in the story, not like Infinite Stratos and that stupid harem Ichika got (all the girls in the class were after him after all. We should label them as girl1, girl2... who have some lines in the whole anime and that's all). Anywho, I think this is going to be one of the strong points of this series.
Also, you're right, the girl is clumsy, meddlesome and really immature. That's what makes the story worth developing. We'll see her grow and learn how to live in such a harsh environment. At the same time makes the plot not that interesting because we somewhat know what will end up happening, but heh, the point is to see how they get there.

The animation style is excellent, the characters (male and females) are mighty cute and the old hag looked awesome. I hope they keep the episodes on a high budget though. I don't like when I can spot mistakes and errors all the time.

Anywho, I have great expectations for this anime series. I hope it doesn't let me down.