Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2011-07-05, 13:00   Link #20488
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
Man, what a chapter. A lot happened, that's for sure. I never expected them to meet Gyokuro this soon. Also a little surprised Aqua just let Moka be chained right next to Alucard, as it seems like that's not the safest thing to do.

We also got a little glimpse into Hokuto's motives. At the very least, we now know he might not want to destroy the human world. Gyokuro said there were 7 who opposed her speech. Tsukune, Kurumu, Fong Fong, Mizore, Yukari, Ruby. Hokuto had to be the seventh. Which I can only assume means he doesn't want a human genoice. Interesting.

And by the way, why didn't Kokoa and Gin go with them?
Touhou, Gin, Haji, Kokoa, Linlin, Tim-Tim and Fei-Hung and the Wong family are reinforcements.

Tenmei, Bus Driver, Lilith, Youkai Academy staff and Youkai Academy students are probably all surprise reinforcements.

I can imagine Mikogami, Lilith and the Bus Driver surprisingly showing up with Youkai Academy students, as Mikogami said in chapter 15, they need everyone to be prepared, Tsukune and the girls were no exceptions.

So i believe the reason why Mikogami hasn't had any parts in this Arc yet is because he is busy preparing the students for Youkai Academy's counterattack against Fairy Tale, like Ruby said.

Last edited by Tachibana; 2011-07-05 at 13:36.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote