View Single Post
Old 2011-11-09, 23:28   Link #48
jimjimex

Some of you might feel that Toori was a jerk reading magazines when everybody was discussing a plan to rescue Horizon. But think about it. Do you REALLY believe that he was reading a magazine at that time? It was obviously just an excuse for Toori to cheer everybody up.
I believe that he was REALLY, REALLY DOWN for the whole time.

Imagine, until yesterday you thought you are gonna live "those ordinary days" forever.

All of a sudden, some reactor melt down, and a world war is about to start.

AND, you discovered that your lover's SOUL is ACTUALLY RESIDING in the look-alike self-operating-doll that you were going to confess to.

AND she is designated to become some sort of super powerful Ultimate weapon.

Then, she was took away RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES.

Today, you heard that she is going to commit suicide on board of some enemy ship.

Then during class, one of your greatest childhood friend, Suzu, cries out to you in tears, "PLEASE SAVE HER!"

I couldn't take it. I would have stormed out of the classroom. I just can't take that much all at once. But boy oh boy, LOOK at Toori.

You see, Toori 's playfulness is not playfulness. By doing his foolish acts, he cheered Suzu up. He cheered everybody up. Heck, with tears still flowing on my face, I was laughing so hard.

Toori 's playfulness is not playfulness. It is the ULTIMATE DISPLAY OF HIS MENTAL STRENGTH.