View Single Post
Old 2012-07-16, 17:31   Link #1268
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Wanderer View Post
I hope the rest of the girls keep on respecting Asuna's claim, because there is no room in either of their hearts to love anyone else the way they love each other.

However, the author should be ashamed of himself for writing all those other girls into a hopeless harem situation.
Most of the ones I've seen thus far seem like they would respect that and it's been pretty clear that he loves Asuna above all others. Which is rather heartwarming to watch honestly.

Maybe he just felt he needed to? Because there really wasn't any of that in the first novel. But really, none of the other girls have much in the way of negative qualities and such so it's hard not to feel a little bad for them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphrah View Post
Oh! That's a great idea; I'd love to hear about some of Klein's adventures and exploits.

I don't think he's changing anything; last I heard, he was adding material to explain and expand on some things/events (volume 10). So I think he's going to keep the ending more or less the same (I know how it ends, but not in great detail), but just expand on some things that he felt could use some explaining?
I feel there's a lot you could do with stories from his perspective from getting started, to developing his guild and all that.

Oh, alright then. I'd heard some thoughts that he might be making greater changes to the storyline. Nothing wrong with that as in general it can improve the story I'd think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
I'd love to hear his thoughts about Kirito's "betrayal", and various things that happened after.
Yeah, hearing his exact thoughts about that and other matters would be quite interesting.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote