View Single Post
Old 2012-07-25, 15:02   Link #13
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Originally Posted by churchblue View Post
Carbon Arrow sound like a cool name. I pick it because it sound cool and every time he defeats an enemy he always leaves a blaze of fire smoking in the battlefield.
If you want to make it, then do it. Just keep its "power levels" within the human limits

Quote:
Originally Posted by EccentricSwordser View Post
@FlameSparkZ: Will you bringing in Cannon characters? And does this corrospond with the arcs or go its own way?
Well, most fics I do end up being "remakes" with my OCs added to the cast, or run parallel with canon.
In this case, it's parallel with Accel World's plot.

As for canon characters, yes, I might bring them into this story.
But Haruyuki and the others live in the Suginami district, while my OCs are in Toshima...the Red Legion's territory is between them.

If they meet, it'll probably be during the equivalent to the first part of episode 6, when Haru and Taku participate in tag-battles.
Other ocasions can be while in the Unlimited Neutral Field. And Kuroyukihime's field trip to Okinawa.

Now, it's a bit of a fic spoiler, but here's a list of Duel Avatar names that I'll be using.

Spoiler for Aw:UtCS - Current list of original Duel Avatars:

Those are the ones I've thought of so far

*Burst Out*

Last edited by FlameSparkZ; 2012-07-25 at 18:30. Reason: added Parent/Child relation next to avatar name