View Single Post
Old 2013-04-29, 01:21   Link #129
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Night of the Graduation Ceremony. Humanity Rises Again - Part 2

I should really hate myself for the hunch I got prior to the conclusion of this episode.

What got the rest of the team's morale boosting up was warming to Eren's iron-clad resolve to fight the Titans in order to leave the walls and not much about his speech.
The mood was going fresh with all the comrades looking forward to a speck of light in such a bleak world of survival. I mean nothing could go wrong, and at that moment I thought it's in moment like those when fatality strikes when least expects it.

What happens? My thoughts became true.

The Colossus just appeared out of nothing like a bullet shot from a thunder, and that froze me stone cold. I mean I did not have any chance to gasp for air just like the rest of Eren and the company.
Seriously, what are this Titans? Can they really move that fast?

I feel there's something fishy, because the conditions how the Colossus arrived out of the blue did not seem natural at all.
Can it really move at lightning speeds? It looked to me that the Colossus was launched and landed at that spot. No, I don't think it's work of magic. The effect of its arrival seemed more like that of a meteorite crashing, or a ballistic missile detonate with a flash bang.

Seriously, the appearance of the Titan too sudden at the end of the episode turned to ghastly for me, that right now I'm speechless to discuss anything else in this episode.
Once I calm down I will be offering more thoughts for this thread at a later time.

Last edited by Guido; 2013-10-10 at 22:12.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote