Thread: Licensed Witchblade (2006)
View Single Post
Old 2006-04-22, 02:34   Link #62
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by JShaggy
On some other semi-topic stuff, did anyone else notice that several parts of the OP had changed (replaced with new scenes)?
Yep. I managed to recollect an image that features one of the changed scenes from the OP. I think that they'll be updating the OP video every two to four episodes.

By the way, WitchBlade had a low start but is beginning to grasp attention of few otakus out there in Japan, however, I think they're just watching the show as a commodity or guilty pleasure to kill some time.

Anyways, WitchBlade has been given its own place at the futaba picture boards.

I also became acknowledged from the website that the anime is getting reruns.
CBC airs the original broadcast Wednesdays at 25:45 hrs -> Thursdays at 01:45 a.m.

TBS reruns the aired episode Fridays at 26:25 hrs -> Saturdays at 02:25 a.m.

Somewhat odd for an otaku-only anime that is loosely based from an American comic book and airs lately at nights.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JShaggy
As Guido had already mentioned, the WitchBlade form of Masane is like a rabid beast with a thirst for blood, evident from when ...
Thanks to both JShaggy and Sonhex for their remarks.

I managed to gather several pics of WMasane in all her sadistic glory portrayed in episode three. The ones that make you
Spoiler:

For pick-ups collection I also found an sketch image of WMasane's preliminary design that GONZO made up before the final product was released.
WMasane wears the same armor except that the design is more similar to the original American. It shows more flesh, and the armor covers only the needed parts that have to be covered.

Since I found the aforementioned image inappropriate to post at AnimeSuki by my own discretion, I'm leaving a link where anyone interested can view it.

Last edited by Guido; 2006-04-22 at 12:02.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote