View Single Post
Old 2020-02-09, 08:57   Link #44
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
The event is kinda off-putting. GT-6 already requires E1LV40, and there are many more stages after that - as a new player I think I'll farm the lower stages until I get Grani's tokens and then go back to building up my base and troops.
Yes, E1Lv20+ is advised. Half of the team I use in GT-6 is E1Lv25~40, but others, like Mousse are at their E0 level cap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisdrache View Post
You can easily do GT-5 and 6 with lower leveled units. Like already mentioned E1L30 Mousse makes 6 a cakewalk but any arts damage dealer works. There are several youtube guides on how to handle both maps. Note that the boss on 6 walks around the center island once so you have two chances of blowing him up.
Some youtube guides even go as far as using Low rarity units to clear difficult maps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
Which GT stages gives more event badges? I'm farming GT-6 but I'm not sure if it's worth it
What I hear is that farming GT-5 should be top priority until you have enough Loxic Kohl for all your units (maybe more), and then move to GT-6 for the Grindstone.

Did a 10 roll at the new banner for a chance at Saria and Projekt Red, but instead got Manticore...I'm ok with this, since she's quite handy.