View Single Post
Old 2010-11-07, 22:14   Link #345
Patchy
練紅玉
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofiel View Post
My goodness Patchy! Your signatures are so vibrant with colour and lights~ I love your use of colour.
Thanks sofy-sama, many said that too I just love colors that's why as far as I can I'm making them glow and colorful without overdoing it (burned too much)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhythm View Post
Wow what a request, TBH I haven't seen anything like it. Might I say that it turned out very nicely. My favorite season is the Summer one, you used a very good background and the light rays coming from the top are a nice touch. What a pro.
Booooo!!!! PRO???? you're much pro-like than me >_< oh... thanks, changed the light source to rays since it's summer that's just it

Quote:
Originally Posted by An4rchy99 View Post
Hi Patchy. I was surprised when I made a sig request in claymore forums, someone recommended a person from outside the forums. But when I had a look at your work its easy to know why. The use of your colors and the vibrant graphics was what I requested. Here is a link for the original post I made. Do you think you would have time to make an Ophelia sig from claymore verse? Any help would be much appreciated. Most of the good pics are also in my album. If you like more pics let me know
Hmmmm thanks... ok PM me some pics and I will do what I can to do something... as long as I'm not busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetPrincess View Post
Oh wow sorry for being so late on this thread but I definatley love all these (the only ones I seen so far) And for some reason I can't decide which I like better
Thanks sweetPrincess-sama, glad you like them... really glad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
I like the summer version the most but the Autumn version does look a little better with the render Excellent work here Patchy, using all 4 seasons.
The Autumn one is the original and made ages ago, Teh-ping (requester) said that 4 seasons might be a good idea and I also thought about that, and luckily the PSD is stock at my flash drive so that's it... just changing the bg and some effects made for it...

Thanks again hooves-sama...
Shiro
-----------------------------
-----------------------------
Currently Doing:
Currently Hidden in depths of Chireiden

Patchy is offline   Reply With Quote