View Single Post
Old 2010-11-14, 23:51   Link #363
Patchy
練紅玉
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhythm View Post
Very nice update Patchy-chan, you have indeed levelled up. My favorite one would have to be Eiki, I see some very familiar brush sets in there ^^ and you used them well. I also think the renders (Fractals I'm guessing?) on the top left and right give a nice and noticeable colorful sparkly-ness to it, well placed. Also the flame on the Mokou one caught my eye, nicely done. Anyway, good job on all three of the signs.

-cough- what a pro -cough-
Haha level up with less than 1 point , I will try to do more so it can reach a point.. ^^ most of them are vector brushes, and just brush around crazily I used fractals than dust brushes since I think I need to experiment more, though I will still use them for other signs since I still like them a lot. Thanks Rhythm-sama... oh and don't cough, you'll infect me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
Maybe I don't know of that I am talking but, wouldn't the effects be hidding too much of the render?
^^ really don't intend to do that thing since I'm just experimenting on some brushes + clip techs. , but I think it ended well or maybe it's just me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dist View Post
Maybe you don't indeed. I don't know, I think flashy sigs with lots of effects are Patchy's trademark . The one you quoted is my favourite from the newest update.

*cough* what a pro indeed *cough*
Thanks dist-sama, yep I really like those sparkly, flashing ones, is it that girlish? hahaha

oh another coughing person, do you want some medicine too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
Love the flame effects on this, also agree with Dist, the flashy sigs are defiantly what make Patchy's signatures so great
Also loved that Mokou sig (though I love the 3 of them) and thanks for the comment Hooves-sama

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos View Post
these two look really good ..great work Patchy
Thanks Chaos-sempai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuts View Post
I like Patchy and Mokou version~
Great effects, I like those swirls on patchy and Mokou has a nice colour~
Is mokou from touhou too?

Thank you! do you have tea too?

Yes I can't argue with that, her works are really great!
Tea?will deliver it you later through some vortex at my library...

haha thanks for the compliment sempai...

Just like I said will start doing some request today..

As of now I did 2 of them...

Request 1:

Version 1

Version 2

Request 2:

Shiro
-----------------------------
-----------------------------
Currently Doing:
Currently Hidden in depths of Chireiden

Patchy is offline   Reply With Quote