View Single Post
Old 2010-11-17, 20:02   Link #379
Patchy
練紅玉
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konakaga View Post
I know I thanked you in in P.M. but felt I should say it here too, so Thank you Patchy you did an excellent job on the request for me .

Nice look on that Nanoha sig, I think the second one looks a bit better.

And those two sigs in your recent post I assume you can't use due to them being to large?, which is a shame since they do like very nice.
No problem, I'm a fan of the series myself so I have fun making that sign, and luckily, I didn't have a hard time on doing the sig since the bg already resulted well earlier than I expected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhythm View Post
P-P-Perfect siggy! *Speechless*
Hey speak up Kami-sama, bacteria will gather in your mouth if you continue to do that .... and booo!!! it's not perfect...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dist View Post
The second Nanoha signature of the bigger ones is really great. Makes me wish I could use it .. Though really, where do people use THIS large signatures ? No doubt reading such forum is annoying if everyone has massive signatures like that there.

Mittwoch : Maybe I am wrong indeed, but as I don't know anything about image editing and such, maybe I can't see the flaws you can and it looks like an amazing signature to me ? So to you pro people it maybe can lack *flow but others will see it simply as another amazing signature by Patchy ?

*What exactly is '' flow ''. How can you have flow in a picture o.o
The sigs that have that size are always used in some grafx forum, like animerender.net and sigresource.com and etc... in those forum the main attraction was their sig so they make bigger size (not so big... but larger than here) so that they can show they're good on making effects since a larger canvas means a more effect to be seen.

Flow hmmm it was written in this tutorial.. http://fluidstudios.deviantart.com/a...ture-104946069 (I'm not following the usual flow and sometimes I creating a flow of myself resulting in a chaotic style

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolley View Post
I'm definitely already a fan of your work. You really work the stock into the background, and seem to make beautifully complex backgrounds. Also, your typography is stunning!! Placement and font both are dead on. I do notice that certain signature's seem to have a dull look, when the colors should be more vibrant, but really that's the only thing I could possibly criticize.
Thanks, just blending them thoroughly that's why they resulted that way... I'm using different stocks these past days, so they are different than my usual style... typography? I'm the one who should said that to you, you're typography is more stunning than my works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
I really like what you made here .
Thanks sempai
Shiro
-----------------------------
-----------------------------
Currently Doing:
Currently Hidden in depths of Chireiden

Patchy is offline   Reply With Quote