View Single Post
Old 2011-08-02, 21:39   Link #424
Patchy
練紅玉
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
@ Patchy. Yeah, we could say than I am lurking around danbooru a bit... I did pass sometime hours to search the right picture to go with the right strophe, sometime with poor result.
For this current set, I did go to nude/ almost nude but not necessairely sexy material. I wanted good artwork but also opportunitu to experiment and use differents ( but not necessairely completely different) styles and methods. So, the choice was to pick al pictures by differents artists.
And about the Cirno signature, yes it's supposed to be the Scarlet Mansion.
^^ In my case even though the source pic looks nice... the problem is when you fixed them in a certain size (signature size..) since sometimes the position of the pic feels really awkward...

Ohoho not sexy...? lol but tbh I think those who're looking at them will have a feeling of that... ^^ Making sigs with those sources feels dangerous to me lol...

Picking stuffs...

Love the character in here... BG inside a mansion looks fitting also... though I hope she wouldn't catch some cold there while listening..

Akyu? is this Akyu neh ganbaru sempai?

Daiyosei's color must be always green/yellow... fitting for the summer fairy ^^..

Is she boasting her..... "you know that"... ^^... to Shiki-sama? lol
Shiro
-----------------------------
-----------------------------
Currently Doing:
Currently Hidden in depths of Chireiden

Patchy is offline   Reply With Quote