View Single Post
Old 2010-08-06, 00:14   Link #710
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuutsu View Post
I did some searching around using terms such as "strength" and "rank" and I don't believe I have found a thread that already exists for what I want to discuss.
[snip for space].
Hmm, two quick points to explain why I am reluctant to start such a thread (though I do believe it has merit):

1) there are at least 2 threads I found that could be re-written: [Manga] ranking in akatsuki can be used for, you guessed it, ranking all the members of Akatsuki (which could include Sasuke and Team Hawk as well as Madara); and, more specifically, The Ranking of the Strongest Four [Manga] can easily be rewritten to include everything you've described (i.e. take the limit off and rank everyone).

2) Such threads are dangerously close to "versus" discussion (why is character X Rank Y instead of rank Z and how does this compare to Character W?, etc), and such discussion threads are not allowed to be created anymore.

So, I'm going to pass for right now, but I strongly encourage you to present your case to an actual Moderator (I may be able to start a thread for you, but I have nowhere near the power/ability/fertility of an actual moderator). So, please PM one of the mods (generally Hunter or Monir since they are the most active on this sub-thread, but Bun is also a good choice and Pellissier, Relentless, and Xris are more than happy to help (maybe happy isn't the right word...) as are the others when they have the time). If a mod gives the go ahead, then I, or they, will glad make the thread (if they make it, then your name will be listed in the OP, otherwise my name will be listed if I make the thread).
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote