View Single Post
Old 2011-05-13, 02:16   Link #566
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
As reported on ANN and elsewhere, the latest issue of Dengeki Bunko Magazine reveals that a new Shakugan no Shana anime project is in the works. This is most probably what Geneon was referring to when they mentioned that "that much-loved series" would see a TV continuation this fall. The first Shana anime series aired in Fall 2005, with the sequel in Fall 2007.

Anyway, this thread is for expectations and predictions about this new anime project. Details will be announced in the coming weeks and months.

NOTE: YOU MAY NOT POST NOVEL SPOILERS IN THIS THREAD EVEN BEHIND SPOILER TAGS.

Edit: The new series was later revealed to be the Shakugan no Shana S OVA Series, to be released on BD/DVD beginning in October.

I have a question. I apologize if this question has been asked or answered before. I am a bit afraid to check the thread ( there probably is a hidden spoiler or two ), but is the Shana 3 just the released OVAs or there is actually a season 3 coming out?

From the last two page of the thread i am guessing there will be a season 3 soon but the first post of the thread is confusing me a bit .