View Single Post
Old 2012-09-10, 23:59   Link #30492
pikablu

I just don't believe in Shannon = Kanon...there is too much against. I am still unconvinced...in fact they are still 2 different people to me

1) EP1 - Battler was introduced to both of them as 2 different people and so everyone else (including Jessica) thought of them as 2 different people, thus how could Yasu have gotten away with it for so long dressing up between Kanon and Shannon?
2) EP3 - who did the parents see in the 1st Twilight because the text suggests they saw both Kanon and Shannon?
3) EP5 - Erika saw both Shannon and Kanon together (also nothing was mentioned that Shannon was behind Erika or in front of her)
4) Jessica & George, people keep calling Yasu gender confused but what about Jessica and George? They are certainly not gender-confused...and no clues have been presented which suggests that they are attracted to the same sex, so surely Jessica would have noticed Kanon is actually a girl or Shannon is actually a boy and either said something or stopped loving them...
5) Evidence has been given from what Battler has seen that Jessica does indeed love Kanon and George does indeed love Shannon (so it's not as if these pairings are actually fiction themselves either), so it is clear that J&G believe that Shannon and Kanon are 2 different people.
6) EP2 shows Jessica speaking closely to both Shannon and Kanon, she would have noticed if they were actually the same person if she looked close enough (in fact anyone could have) but this is a more flimsy argument as Yasu could avoid close contact with people, that scene with Jessica and Shannon together in Jessica's room could be false (Battler was not there) and as long as it is possible it is possible, it is possible.
7) Battler, evidence in EP4 I think (whenever they had the picnic) and EP7 shows that Battler had promised Shannon who obviously was a girl (as Battler has shown no inkling of liking the same sex) that he would ride a white horse and take her away from the island, Battler clearly had romantic feelings for her thus suggesting that Shannon is distinctively a girl.
8) EP6, with the logic error bit which Kanon fixes, we still are not told explicitly how he escapes from the cousin's room but a red truth tells us that Kanon does not share a name with anyone in the other room (ie Shannon) and that only the person themselves can have that name (ie no fake names!).
9) EP6, also with the logic error bit if Shannon was stated in red to be part of the 5 who were in the other room and at the same time Kanon was off rescuing Battler, then that means Kanon and Shannon were in 2 different places at the same time according to the red truth.
10) EP6 finale, in red it is said to Erika that even if Erika exists THERE ARE 17 PEOPLE ON THE ISLAND, so Shannon and Kanon are different people to bring the people alive count up to 17 (we know people must refer to those alive because Kinzo is not included in this total).

And so Kanon and Shannon are 2 different people! EP7 was a complete troll of an episode...I don't think Kyrie and Rudolf did anything either (EP2 - 1st twilight shows all)

It was all Rosa - I know it there is no other way...but it is hard to pin her down as the culprit.