View Single Post
Old 2011-11-03, 00:08   Link #1120
Patchy
練紅玉
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
Thoses gift look great as always. I think than I recognize the picture used for papermario13689's signature's background; one of fuji choko's picture but cut .
Thanks sempai-- Yup that's right XD edited it a bit so that the girl's wouldn't be that obvious at the picture ^^...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Essa Maneira View Post
i'm loss for words to comment on your "Ayachi" set sigs...
Ayumi is very sexy there, it gives a depth on the image, while Azusa is HOT!
i'll gonna wait for superior Madoka request...

EDIT: ooppss coincidence to my avatar and my current sig..
XD... Here's some water --- think this may help you to calm down a bit ^^...

Oh thanks for the compliment... superior? *grin* don't know if I can make something like that ohohoho

Quote:
Originally Posted by papermario13689 View Post
Wow, it's brilliant, like always! Thank you very much!
No problem leader *kira... XD I mean salute >_<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohyama View Post
Ah that's so sad.. i'll just ask how you make those particles :3 since i don't know how you make it or that's a brush?
They're from a certain splat brushes... just cut a piece of that brush and put some glow on the layer... ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tong View Post
I cannot possibly say no to this...

You entrusted me with this important mission because of your unwavering faith on my abilities. I'll do, I can't try I must do, my best to replicate your style and accomplish the task at hand.
You don't have to force yourself specially if the person requesting isn't participating in this forum ^^... No you don't have to replicate my style, you have your own (saw it) and I think it's brilliant too and pro-ish like skills you have... ^^.. good luck on doing some requests here ^^... that's a tedious job IMO... ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Soul View Post
I really like this one.
Thanks ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bila View Post
Loved that two, you have a great style keep the good work ^~
You have a good style either ^^ you too keep it up...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreSage View Post
Thank you for the gorgeous sig., P-chama!

I am going to miss seeing your beautiful...BEAUTIFUL work...and see you (and your tea).

Dang it...I hate goodbyes...*goes to cry in a corner...with the last cup of P-chama's tea*
wahhh... don't cry sage-sama , haha I think only 2 person like that unusual tea, you and chimuts-sempai XD.... good thing your stomachs are durable enough to be like that...

thanks and take care of yourself ^^...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuts View Post
I really wish to ride one!! w-wait! if you do that then I'll become dizzy and then fall off the broom! *holds broom tightly* so just the normal one would be fine!

But...but you are! wha... sssh! *smacks* what are you saying haha... but that means... Pacchan is an "S" then?

*grins* yes I am~ but *hugs* it's because I can't get to tease you that often once you leave! *sobs*

yay!
are you sure... it works for armors only? *sneaks out*

But I am not a gangster!!
Haha, hmmm I think I'll catch you if you'll fall down XD... since the flying book that I'm using have a twin turbo jet booster installed in it *powered by Marisa's Master Spark* that's why I can catch you in a flash lol...

Haha embarrassed anego is really cute... omg I'm fainting if you'll continue to be like that... hahaha, yup I'm a S... but only a bit XD... *kyahhh now I'm the one who's embarrassed

Haha... but you're my boss even though you're not a ganster XD...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haladflire65 View Post
I really love these two!

However I think some of your recent updates (THEY ARE REALLY PRETTY) are a bit lacking in focus. Maybe try to tone down the sparkles a little and have compositions that draw your eye to the focal point (like the Canaan one, where the C4D really goes with the flow). Rule of thirds also works well for signatures, so try placing renders off-centre once in a while! Really great work all in all, keep it up!

Just a question, have you ever made any sigs with male characters?
Hahaha also loved that canaan one, that's my initial work after awhile and it unusually resulted nicely XD... Didn't put any c4d in that it's just a bg + bg blending ^^... B-Bu-But... I can't help myself when I'm putting some sparkles... will try to prevent myself doing that if I can XD

Hmmm I think only 2 times, Sesshoumaru for Wolfie(KuroSora) and Tidus for Honey-sama (sweethoney) and tbh until today I'm not used making them XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
I don't remember than she would had done any, but it isn't like than I would hade made much more myself
^^ Haha, they're not noticeable when I've created them and being overshadowed by a bunch of cute girls... XD

--------------------------------------

Starting the Updates...

Gifts for...

Tjaard-sama/Ren-sama/Seit-sama

will continue again later on....
Shiro
-----------------------------
-----------------------------
Currently Doing:
Currently Hidden in depths of Chireiden

Patchy is offline   Reply With Quote