View Single Post
Old 2009-11-16, 20:27   Link #54
synaesthetic
blinded by blood
*Author

Send a message via AIM to synaesthetic
First crush was in kindergarten, to a girl named... Kristen Anderson. She was pretty tall for her age and had blue eyes, curly blond hair. Holy shit I have no idea how I still remember that.

First love was when I was about eleven or so. One of my stepfather's friends had a daughter named Susan who came to visit us often; she was I think nine at the time. From the first time we met we couldn't take our eyes off each other. It just sort of snowballed from there.

A year or so later after we'd been together--virtually inseparable whenever she came to visit--the adults apparently discovered that we were *gasp* kissing! Oh my god, what a horrible thing to be doing!

What indecency! What debauchery!

The adults forcibly broke us up shortly thereafter. They made sure neither of us never, ever saw each other again. For almost a month afterward I was an emotional wreck.

I tried to contact her, but was thwarted at every turn by my parents. Letters would be intercepted (this was a little too early for e-mail). Phone calls would be monitored and any hint that I had tried to call her would result in major punishment.

This was one of the major events that started carving the insurmountable gulf that now exists between myself and my family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
First *love* was in my senior year in high school - a little japanese-american pixie who later became my wife (and still is...o.O). Saw her skipping down the hall one day with long black hair down past her waist, all 4'11" 95lbs of her. She had a great figure. Brain exploded.... never got better.
This made me smile.