View Single Post
Old 2011-10-27, 23:12   Link #1091
Patchy
練紅玉
*Graphic Designer

A little bit more....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
Thoses Godspeed and Miku Append signature look great Patchy.
Inn that Godspeed's signature's background, is that some old building or some damaged one or even something else?
Quote:
Originally Posted by rikikai View Post
Very nice! Love the nagisa and the godspeed signature
of course love the other ones too!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusore View Post
Kyahhh, I love my Nagisa sig

The Miku ones are also quite well done! She's cute and I love the effects.

Will miss you!!
^^ Glad you liked it...

XD... I have a problem on the Miku ones since I don't know what's the common brightness for all monitor... ~_~, I went to several internet cafe just to confirm it.

Thanks and Hugs ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyz View Post
Thanks for the awesome sig as always
XD... No problem, this time it isn't as dangerous as most of your requests before ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konakaga View Post
That might be the cutest Nagisa sig I've ever seen.... good job patchy ^^.
^^ Thanks Kona-sama, I really thought the simple BG didn't fitted well on that.. >_< glad that most comments on that are kinda positive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreSage View Post
Patchy probably cloned herself through her PS (*imagines 100 Patchy clones making sigs in her closet*)...and with her mysterious magic power that we still don't truly know about.

Those are lovely sigs you made for the requests, P-chan - as always.
Hoho.. kinda cute and creepy lol... XD haha, that will be remain unknown till the end ^^... I think you have also your own magic power, and it's so powerful you can make still pictures move (animation) XD...

^^ Thanks Sage-sama ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuts View Post
waaaah now I really want to go there!!! Pacchan likes to tease me D:

o_O are you kidding pacchan... you have more than many!! tee-hee~ blessed because of what exactly... *grins*

you should take it easy pacchan... although I giggled a little imagining your zombie look after finishing all those sigs XD
you make it sound like you really are never coming back again! D: *hugs tightly* this way you will not be able to leave AS!!!
XD Haha, I'll send some broomstick to your place and you can ride that to get through here. Of course I liked to tease you... it's one of the greatest pleasure here in AS, teasing Anego XD..

Shhhh~~~ *smack*

Hahaha... tbh I'm kinda scary when I'm in zombie mode... if you'll get close to me I may bite you/zombify you too XD, you can mail me though ^^>.. or maybe I tend to visit here but won't do some updates anymore... ^^... it depends... really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanaki View Post
you're style's been catching my attention a lot lately.It's full of nice vivid colours and lighting which are just eye-candy to me. Some of them do tend to be a bit overdone in lighting or C4D usage, and your style tends to be a bit repetitive, but for the most part, it's really nice. If I may ask, what do you use to create those swirly, vivid lines and small sparks that I see on most of your tags? Are they fractals?
Oh it's an honor to catch your attention, >_< vivid, colorful, dusts, and overdoing them are maybe my trademarks lol... Yup the style were particularly repetitive... the only isn't were the bg that I'm using since I'm currently focusing on them more than the effects ^^...

Swirly? hohumm... if what you're saying was from my updates on first page they're only some swirl brushes, since I'm not using swirls anymore unless I'm re-drawing something using a pentool... I'm also not using fractals anymore, but before yes, and can be found at deviantart.com...

Dusts are mostly re-created by a brush + glow...

------------------------------

Updates/Requests/Gifts....

Godlike-sama/Ganbaru-sempai/Anego!

Vocaloid

Kagamine Rin

Touhou

Alice Margatroid

Vertical Version

I'm currently doing some more so more will come later... >_<
Shiro
-----------------------------
-----------------------------