View Single Post
Old 2011-01-24, 21:09   Link #55
synaesthetic
blinded by blood
*Author

Send a message via AIM to synaesthetic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaijo View Post
Speak for yourself, babe; perhaps you aren't hot enough to attract guys and thus why you're a lesbian? I'm probably not "hot" but I'm decent enough and had women of a variety of looks become attracted to me for one reason or another. And many of them were "average" without makeup, but I found them all the more attractive because of it.
Since I get hit on a lot, and I'm not even trying to attract men, I don't think my appearance has anything to do with how much I dislike cock.

There are some girls who look great without makeup, some girls who look horrible with makeup, some girls who know how to use makeup to their advantage (but look fine either way) and some who need makeup or they look 20 years older.

Different people are different.

My own makeup is minimal, mostly because I am lazy and don't wish to spend more than fifteen minutes doing my makeup... plus, too much looks bad IMO, and none at all is impossible for me if you know my current circumstances.

It's not that natural, unless someone naturally has soft purple eyelids and shimmery-shiny pink lips and sparkly soft pink cheeks... so I guess my makeup isn't natural at all!