View Single Post
Old 2011-01-25, 15:39   Link #59
synaesthetic
blinded by blood
*Author

Send a message via AIM to synaesthetic
The hypocrisy in this thread is strong...

Fortunately so many of you guys don't like their girls wearing makeup, so at least I don't ever have to worry about being hit on by you folks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA- View Post
I personally wear light make up, a bit of eyeliner, brown/bronze around the eye lids and mascara. My eyes look rather natural but stand out a tiny bit more.

It all depends on how much you wear and what you wear. I find it ugly if a girls wears a mask of make up, like really really dark eyes or too much skin bronze which might not match their skin at all.

If it's rather a narutal tint then it is alright, you don't see that much difference if you don't wear make up.
But personally a girl who wears no make up at all and who does nothing with her hair seems like a very bland and boring person, I know it sounds wrong and all and they aren't because their interest lies in other things. But not caring about looks at all in a age where it is normal and in some cases needed to represent yourself makes it seem rather less hygenic and lack of interest in normal girl things.
Wearing make up for me is a boost of self esteem, not wearing it does not make me look ugly just awkward. Make is like your own clothing style an expression of yourself to others in which no words are needed.
I love this post, and...

... I never knew you were a girl.