AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2024-06-08, 05:36   Link #121
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasty View Post
I would say she did whatever she could to protect her mother and herself (from anime viewers only). The laws could disagree, but the father was abusing them and this was her only way to get out of this terrible situation.
Spoiler for context they left out:
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-06-08, 06:46   Link #122
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
I understood from the anime that she killed her father but, wow.... she's very fucked up.
Old 2024-06-08, 20:03   Link #123
Frontier

Quote:
I think it was fairly clear from what they showed happening although they left out context and it didn't end there. In the novels much of this was learned before she headed to tempest..none of it makes Hinata look like a good person.
His glasses on the cliff gave me "leaving your shoes behind" before a suicide vibes.
Quote:
But the truth is...jeez .
Old 2024-06-14, 11:02   Link #124
Frontier

Villain meeting! Well, the Rozzo's plan to take down Tempest pretty much failed utterly and ended up just benefiting Tempest in the end on multiple fronts...not that they're undeterred in trying to stop them from becoming an econnomic power, but Damrada is going to keep his head out of it as much as possible and keep to his own dealings, so they can't count on him for much. Not sure what they can really throw at Tempest at this point .

Good for Hinata to know that her Crusaders believe in her even more fervently than they do Luminus. Hinata is so cute when she blushes .

Meeting between Tempest and Lubellius! After all that, it only makes sense to make proper apology to Tempest and want to make reparations! But maybe they can at least work on fostering good diplomatic relations and use this as an opportunity to help Tempests' image .

The Seven Day Clergy acted behind Luminus' back to take Hinata out...so they could monopolize Luminus' love energy!? Um...that's a visual I never expected. Though I guess her energy is why they were as powerful as they were, even if they hadn't received it in a while. Though I think Luminus prefers giving her "love energy" to lovely ladies .

To think Rimuru was this close to writing off Yuuki as one of the masterminds...but Hinata isn't quick to ignore that possibility, or that there's more going on. Then again, what does Tempest really have to worry about at this point ?

Hey, if worst comes to worse, they can always sacrifice Veldora to Luminus to make her happy. Finally give him something to do .

"Sir Soei is quite the gentleman" - Okay, Blondie is totally smitten and Soei has no intention of even commenting on that. I can't wait until Soka finds out .

How could Lubellius leave without trying Tempests' sukiyaki? Or Hinata to enjoy white rice again!? Yukata dinner meeting! Also I love how the crusader grunts are still wearing masks with their yukata .

Thanks to Luminus, Rimuru has finally learned how to get drunk again! Drunk enough to spill state secrets and his desire to make this a better world! Yeah, Raphael's never letting him do this again .

Fritz learned that you never get in the way of Hinata and her meat !

Meanwhile it turns out Damrada is really working with Yuuki and he's keeping his plans on the down-low, but he's making some moves (what exactly is Orthrus?) along with Kazalim...no, Kagali, who also has it out for Leon .
Old 2024-06-14, 14:00   Link #125
Rasty

Are the evil corporations all strapped for funds? For some reason, any meeting of villains tends to skimp pretty hard on the electricity/candle budget.

Otherwise nice episode. Not much happened, but we got a lot of Luminus scenes so good enough for me.
Rasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-06-14, 18:05   Link #126
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

No one seemed to spare any thought for that red-haired dude who was impersonated by one of the old men. I'm assuming he was killed by them.

Drunk Rimuru was fun, too bad Raphael-sensei intervened to fast. To be fair, he was spilling secrets left and right.
Old 2024-06-14, 19:17   Link #127
frodonk
Master of Killing Time

Looks like we're also getting preparations for yet another meeting next week
frodonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-06-14, 20:37   Link #128
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well some more talking and a nice meal but Hinata cant believe she eating rice

So Veldora trying to save him self by using the manga as a shield
Old 2024-06-15, 06:21   Link #129
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by frodonk View Post
Looks like we're also getting preparations for yet another meeting next week
When the meeting ends, another meeting begins.
Old 2024-06-15, 18:36   Link #130
Frontier

The festival will just bring in even more people for them to have meetings with .
Old 2024-06-15, 20:01   Link #131
grecefar

it was nice to know that rimuru can get drunk now, well now if raphael allows it. Rimuru is a drunk talker lol.

I wonder if someday he can recover his "son".
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-06-15, 21:13   Link #132
Alchemist007
*Author

The way the previous ep was going it was like wrapping up a series that just got cancelled...but I guess here's some more setup.
Old Yesterday, 11:48   Link #133
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by grecefar View Post
it was nice to know that rimuru can get drunk now, well now if raphael allows it. Rimuru is a drunk talker lol.

I wonder if someday he can recover his "son".
He always could since gaining human form. He just doesn't have a biological urge to reproduce. It's mainly his personality and the cock block squad that prevents him from doing anything.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old Yesterday, 22:55   Link #134
Ghosty 404

Don't slimes reproduce by division ? And where did all those mulit coloured smaller slimes in the baths come from ?
Ghosty 404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 23:14   Link #135
Frontier

That reminds me of the mobile exclusive game "daughter" .
Old Today, 02:11   Link #136
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghosty 404 View Post
Don't slimes reproduce by division ? And where did all those mulit coloured smaller slimes in the baths come from ?
Yes, but Rimuru has long reach a level where he really can't directly naturally reproduce. He can divide his body but the new slime is still him. the smaller slimes are just naturally occurring slimes in the forest.