AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2024-05-22, 18:05   Link #1101
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

The funposting about incest was nice while it lasted. This chapter killed any possibility of it happening.
Old 2024-05-22, 22:00   Link #1102
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
The funposting about incest was nice while it lasted. This chapter killed any possibility of it happening.
And I guess it also killed the interest for the fans if forbidden love to keep reading.
Old 2024-05-23, 00:46   Link #1103
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
And I guess it also killed the interest for the fans if forbidden love to keep reading.
Not really, when in doubt, we can always rely on fanfics. All I see is more death flags for Kana.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-05-23, 07:08   Link #1104
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Quote:
Ruby will still try at least once depending on how Aqua reacts to talking to himself.
Old 2024-05-23, 11:39   Link #1105
Lex79

I was wondering if the author was brave enough for the incest ending but apparently the answer is negative.
Old 2024-05-23, 12:01   Link #1106
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex79 View Post
I was wondering if the author was brave enough for the incest ending but apparently the answer is negative.
I think nobody is brave for that kind of ending but we still have whether or not the twins' father will do something
Old 2024-05-26, 04:48   Link #1107
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

BTW, what is your prediction for the ending. At first I was seriously thinking Aqua will diev to get reincarnated again and get with Ruby (as crazy as it sounds).

Now I really hope for something akin to G-Senjou No Maou true ending (who knows knows). I think it may be the most satisfying option (unless you one of the readers who wants Aqua to die or not get a girl).
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-05-26, 14:58   Link #1108
Tenzen12

I think for better or worse Kana is endgame. Ruby would be obviously more fun option, but I don't see it happening.
Old Yesterday, 09:25   Link #1109
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Renai Daikou got axed, meaning Oshi no Ko will probably stop taking breaks every other week or so. I hope Aka learned his lesson, he clearly can't handle two manga at once.
Old Yesterday, 15:09   Link #1110
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber
*IT Support

Quote:
Renai Daikou got axed, meaning Oshi no Ko will probably stop taking breaks every other week or so. I hope Aka learned his lesson, he clearly can't handle two manga at once.
More chapters would be nice but lets not kill Mengo now that the dumpster fire is finally extinguished.

I'm not really sure if having two serializations was really the issue but IMO Renai Daikou just had nothing interesting to say. I guess some people liked it but the cast felt shallow, the relationships somewhat toxic, and the humor just wasn't funny. This final arc has been kind of interesting though. Hopefully Nishizawa 5mm lands on her feet though, I did like the art FWIW.
Old Yesterday, 18:09   Link #1111
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by stray View Post
More chapters would be nice but lets not kill Mengo now that the dumpster fire is finally extinguished.

I'm not really sure if having two serializations was really the issue but IMO Renai Daikou just had nothing interesting to say. I guess some people liked it but the cast felt shallow, the relationships somewhat toxic, and the humor just wasn't funny. This final arc has been kind of interesting though. Hopefully Nishizawa 5mm lands on her feet though, I did like the art FWIW.
Mengo is doing fine. There were barely any breaks until Renai Daikou started, and remember she even did extra chapters on her own for a few weeks when Aka was "away". Now, obviously, if she needs her rest I don't mind, but I really don't think she was ever the reason for the breaks.

I'm glad Oshi no Ko at least avoided Kaguya's fate of being neglected in favor of the new work.
Old Today, 07:22   Link #1112
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

I wonder how many chapters will it take for the romance to start. Shinomiya and Shirogane took their time to the point the Western narrator got out of character (that was a comedy series though)

Tags
celebrities, entertainment world, reincarnation, revenge, tragedy