AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old Yesterday, 05:35   Link #441
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
Late reply, but just to confirm, yes (or at least that's what it's supposed to represent).
in reply.

Spoiler:

Firefly animated short.

that was deliciously violent fight. Looks like that big insect is Starcrusher Swarm King?

makes me hyped to pull for Firefly. She deserve some happiness after all she's been through..

Last edited by Liddo-kun; Yesterday at 06:23.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:51   Link #442
Tenzen12

Actually it's not completely Ena. Ena has pure white hand while Xipe has stary sky like hand. This was combination of both. I believe that Sunday awaken Ena who took over Xipes body temporarily.
Old Yesterday, 16:48   Link #443
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Actually it's not completely Ena. Ena has pure white hand while Xipe has stary sky like hand. This was combination of both. I believe that Sunday awaken Ena who took over Xipes body temporarily.
Yeah, Ena technically is still absorbed into Xipe, so perhaps it's more like "reaching out to Ena who's inside of Xipe."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddo-kun View Post
Spoiler:

Spoiler for 2.2 Trailblaze Quest:
Old Yesterday, 18:02   Link #444
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
Yeah, Ena technically is still absorbed into Xipe, so perhaps it's more like "reaching out to Ena who's inside of Xipe."

Spoiler for 2.2 Trailblaze Quest:
Sometimes I think the Aeons are more in line with the deities of the Cthulhu Mythos than any of the current ones we worship nowadays. They are completely alien to all the races in the universe, how were these gods mortal?, they are so disconnected from their worshipers that it's a miracle there is still a universe at all!!.

Spoiler for Aeons:
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 21:24   Link #445
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Am i the only one who doesn't like Sunday joining SH theory?

For some reason the fandom is adamantly wanted Sunday to join SH penacony. Personally i disagree with this theory because Penacony has many sub plot right now teased to address in future ( dreammaster scheme, swarm disaster theory) Sunday joining SH possible will alienate this from these plot while i believe Sunday still has business to settle with said plots
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 22:31   Link #446
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Sunday doesn't have the quirky feel of the Stellaron Hunters. Kafka has the mysterious and dangerous air to her. Silver Wolf is chill and aloof. Blade is the stoic one. Firefly/Sam has the duality of the cutest girl and a killer machine soldier. Sunday is too straightforward as a character to fit thematic wise. He also doesn't have the skillset that Elio would need for whatever he's cooking.
I'd rather he stay in Penacony to atone for what he did rather than go away. Let the place he wronged be where he pays his dues.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:20   Link #447
Tenzen12

I think personality wise Sunday is much more suited to be Stelaron hunter than Firefly. She feels completely out place there. He could be straight man of party now that Sam is gone forever. Real question is what he can offer in term of talent and skill and I can't say I can see anything of sort.